What's new

Mecca under threat: Outrage over plan to destroy the 'birthplace' of Prophet Mohamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you are dragging Hindus unnecessarily dude??
As for Indians commenting on this thread,I found only three Indians commenting on this thread
One of them is Muslim and other two comments had nothing to do with the thread material i.e." Arabia destroying there holy sites".

It was @BATMAN who mentioned you and I agreed that usually you see Shias and Hindus on the same side on such debates which we at least think is strange. Not anything to do with bashing Hindus. Nothing against Hindus at all.

It was @BATMAN who mentioned you and I agreed that usually you see Shias and Hindus on the same side on such debates which we at least think is strange. Not anything to do with bashing Hindus. Nothing against Hindus at all.
My point is you should say shias and "Indians" are on the same side always and should not use the word "Hindu".

My point is you should say shias and "Indians" are on the same side always and should not use the word "Hindu".

Well, I never see any Indian Muslim user act this way and I know quite few of them. That's all. It's just that you notice a similar pattern throughout time when similar debates have started.

Well, I never see any Indian Muslim user act this way and I know quite few of them. That's all. It's just that you notice a similar pattern throughout time when similar debates have started.
Saudi Arabia's stance is little bit anti Indian,thats why most of the Indians side with the Iranians on this forum and it has nothing to do with Saudi Arabi being shia or sunni or with the Indians being Hindu or Muslims.
Most of the Indians(especially non muslims) dont even know that there are sects in Muslin religiom such as Sunni or Shia.
I myself came to know about this after joining this forum.

Saudi Arabia's stance is little bit anti Indian,thats why most of the Indians side with the Iranians on this forum and it has nothing to do with Saudi Arabi being shia or sunni or with the Indians being Hindu or Muslims.
Most of the Indians(especially non muslims) dont even know that there are sects in Muslin religiom such as Sunni or Shia.
I myself came to know about this after joining this forum.

Not important really. There are many friendly Indian users here who have no problem with KSA or any other Arab country. My comment was just a reply to Batman's comment where I told that he is indeed right about that "coincidence" taking place often.

Oh, I don't see what Iran has anything to do with this topic.

Arent most of the Iranians are Shia's??

Well, there are probably more Shia Arabs than there are Shia Iranians. The point is not about religion or anything. It was just an observation that often Hindus, mostly Indians of that faith, and Shias from whatever country, side with each other. Even unintentionally. I never realized this until @BATMAN wrote it and then it made me think. That's all. We see it in this thread.

Anyway back to the topic which is false news BTW.

So the house has been there for more than 1400 years ???

If not and has been reconstructed before then i don't see what's wrong with reconstructing it again !!!

And i don't see what's wrong with an Imam living there.

@ResurgentIran @Hyperion

Probablem is, I never saw any Saudis complaining about this weird country of theirs, they tend to ignore situation and constantly fight with Persians etc. :D Pretty much everyone else openly complains about their country's wrongs.

Probably God is not interested to protect this heritage thats why He gave kingship in hands of Al-Saud bin Al-Zionist bin Al-Jew

Probablem is, I never saw any Saudis complaining about this weird country of theirs, they tend to ignore situation and constantly fight with Persians etc. :D Pretty much everyone else openly complains about their country's wrongs.

Says the dude from Kyrgyzstan.:lol: A country that most people have never even heard about!

Nobody fights with Persians here. None of your business anyway.

This news is false but since you have no clue about what is going on nor speaking Arabic you don't know. So keep getting informed about the ancient ME through British tabloids.

Says the dude from Kyrgyzstan.:lol: A country most have never heard about!

Nobody fights with Persians here. None of your business anyway.

This news is false but since you have no clue about what is going on nor speaking Arabic you don't know. So keep getting informed about the ancient ME through British tabloids.
Do you have a link in English that proves your claim this story is not true?

Do you have a link in English that proves your claim this story is not true?

Do you see any bulldozing going around or that news published on the Saudi BinLaden Group (largest construction firm in the world) webpage or by any comments from high-ranking officials or architects that are dealing with the expansion work?
Or is your sole source some British Tabloid that is dealing with "what if's"?

@al-Hasani

I'm not from Krygyzstan :D You probably mistaken me with @telkon

I'm not talking about this news, but overall situation, instead of seeing a single complain, all I see constant sh.t throwing to others.

@al-Hasani

I'm not from Krygyzstan :D You probably mistaken me with @telkon

I'm not talking about this news, but overall situation, instead of seeing a single complain, all I see constant sh.t throwing to others.

Where? There has been no discussion between Arabs and Persians here. What does this even matter? Do Arabs care when you Turks discuss with Persians, Greeks, Armenians, Russians etc.? No. Why do it now when there is no problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom