What's new

Massive Economic Warfare Against Russia at highest level

Russia wouldn't cut Europe. Where are they going to make that sale up ? They need that money.

Probably, that's why I was saying that they should have built a narrative instead of jumping in so quickly like hungho...

Neither would it be in China's interest to have a fully resurgent Russia, at least for the time being, who would want to lead eastern block instead of following China.

The best thing for China would be if both Russia and west bleed each other and weaken:) or at least keep each others hands full for a few years while China consolidates it's economic power further and it's establish it's hold on it's half of pacific.

No need to portray Russia in that light
They have free hands to do what the Russian wants
Afterall we do not have a hardcore enemy in Russia

We can face a full mighty USA in the 1990s with a much weaker economy and military, so to have a USSR 2.0 is not a problem for us right now.

Also, by the nature, we consider Russia is not as aggressive as the US.

It's not about whether one can handle something or not, it's about getting the best possible outcome and that would be a weakened US AND Russia...

No need to portray Russia in that light
They have free hands to do what the Russian wants
Afterall we do not have a hardcore enemy in Russia

As someone said "Two tigers cannot share one mountain" less or more does not matter.

I might sound a bit Machiavellian but sadly thats the reality of the world we live in...

@boomslang

What that hell are you talking about? talk as if Russia was invading Holland or Italy.
You realize that this situation is the result of NATO expansionist greed?

is the opposite of what you raise:hitwall:
is the opposite of what you raise
is the opposite of what you raise

It's not about whether one can handle something or not, it's about getting the best possible outcome and that would be a weakened US AND Russia...

At this stage I think we have to give the Russians more respect than the yankies and not to forget the welfare of the Ukrainians are in our interests too!

@boomslang

What that hell are you talking about? talk as if Russia was invading Holland or Italy.
You realize that this situation is the result of NATO expansionist greed?

Ukraine is a sovereign nation. They can join any organization they want.

As someone said "Two tigers cannot share one mountain" less or more does not matter.

I might sound a bit Machiavellian but sadly thats the reality of the world we live in...

No! it is now a new political sphere we are living in
NATO and the yankies are overtly against us
Read their despicable media's description of the Yunnan Terrorists attack!

No it is now a new political sphere we are living in
NATO and the yankies are overtly against us
Read how their dispicable media's description of the Yunnan Terrorists attack!

And they are being pulled into yet another standoff if I were a Chinese I would be happy:)

Come on brother you come from the land of Sun Tsu!

This group (Maidan) should never be in government. have never taken votes of people of all Ucranie. according to the EU/UE values

Dictators of Ukraine or the people? The People of all Ukraine. Not is decided by a small group of offenders they want to impose on the rest. Those are not the values of the U.S.?

The people were given a choice. Russia or the West ? Russia tried to bribe Ukraine with 15 billion dollars, the people STILL picked the West, russia got butt-hurt and invaded. Simple. When does Vladi build the wall to keep 'his people' in ?

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
╔════════╗
║▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄║
║▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄║
║▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄║
║▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄║
╚════════╝
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜

The people were given a choice. Russia or the West ? Russia tried to bribe Ukraine with 15 billion dollars, the people STILL picked the West, russia got butt-hurt and invaded. Simple. When does Vladi build the wall to keep 'his people' in ?
there was no choice made yet. We dont even know who will win in the election. All what happened in kiew was that western ukrainians went nuts who were imported as well as liberals from kiew and damaged and rioted like apes.

No one asked the eastern provinces

Thousands rally against llegitimate govt, raise Russian flags in eastern Ukraine

Back
Top Bottom