What's new

Will 'go to the hilt' against Russia for Ukraine military incursion: US

What do you expect from terrorist supporting savages?

I expect just what the russians are doing. I guess they're butt is still hurting from the whole soviet thing. You know, the wall and all. Are you guys going to build that up again to keep people from escaping ?

This is the same as britain condemning invasion of poland in ww2 and eventually had to leave europe as it was taken over by nazis,
These sanctions and other words mean little to russia, what works is troops on ground, if USA is willing to send its troops then their threats might work if not its all bluff and russia would call that bluff easily.
Is usa is prepared to go to the hilt, the question is to what extent? the the extent of sending troops and making war with russia? i dont think so, all this threat talk will dissipate in 2-3 weeks and everything will be back to normal.

I expect just what the russians are doing. I guess they're butt is still hurting from the whole soviet thing. You know, the wall and all. Are you guys going to build that up again to keep people from escaping ?

Dont you have some liver eating terrorists to arm? Seriously why do the americans even care whats going on in Ukraine. Be quiet and let us take back what is ours.

Dont you have some liver eating terrorists to arm? Seriously why do the americans even care whats going on in Ukraine. Be quiet and let us take back what is ours.

We didn't. But NOW we do. But our wuss president probably won't. I'd give the Chechens ONE MANPAD to drop an army cargo plane outside Moscow just to goof on Vladi. Maybe take out Assad just for laughs.

Seriously. These animals need to stay out of our way.

Is russia going to re-build the wall to keep people hostage ? The U.S. has the opposite problem. We need to build a wall to keep everyone OUT !!

We didn't. But NOW we do. But our wuss president probably won't. I'd give the Chechens ONE MANPAD to drop an army cargo plane outside Moscow just to goof on Vladi. Maybe take out Assad just for laughs.

And then you guys will go hand in hand with your terrorist friends for ice cream and milkshakes and hope and pray that theylll use lube this time.

Wet dreams of cowards. You guys wont do anything in front of Russia.

They're calling this an occupation but no word when Israel occupied Palestinian territory. :disagree:

And then you guys will go hand in hand with your terrorist friends for ice cream and milkshakes and hope and pray that theylll use lube this time.

Wet dreams of cowards. You guys wont do anything in front of Russia.

The U.S. shouldn't have to do anything. To me, this is Europes problem, not ours. But they don't care. Do you guys make those barrel bombs the Syrians are dropping on houses full of civilians ? They're cool. And will the new wall be concrete or a nice brick ? You know, the wall to keep your people from running away.

The U.S. shouldn't have to do anything. To me, this is Europes problem, not ours. But they don't care. Do you guys make those barrel bombs the Syrians are dropping on houses full of civilians ? They're cool. And will the new wall be concrete or a nice brick ? You know, the wall to keep your people from running away.

You dont realize how this works do you? You support medieval, cannibal terrorists which you have some unspoken connection to.

You people are a threat to the civilized world and will be dealt with at a later time. Right now you should just sit and take notes of what a real superpower is.

You dont realize how this works do you? You support medieval, cannibal terrorists which you have some unspoken connection to.

You people are a threat to the civilized world and will be dealt with at a later time. Right now you should just sit and take notes of what a real superpower is.

Russia isn't a superpower. Haven't been since they kept half of Europe hostage with that wall. You guys planning another one ? Loosing over half your population saw to that. Most of those people hated russia anyway. Estonia threw you out !! You drove home like little bitches. Butt hurt. If russia can't drive a truck to the war, russia can't fight the war. Superpowers can project power. Russia CAN'T project. What do they have, one carrier ? HAHAHAHAHA !!! With a ski jump on it ? HAHAHAHAHA !!! Besides the AK and the RPG, russias gear is a joke compared to the west.

Russia isn't a superpower. Haven't been since they kept half of Europe hostage with that wall. You guys planning another one ? Loosing over half your population saw to that. Most of those people hated russia anyway. If russia can't drive a truck to the war, russia can't fight the war. Superpowers can project power. Russia CAN'T project. What do they have, one carrier ? HAHAHAHAHA !!! With a ski jump on it ? HAHAHAHAHA !!! Besides the AK and the RPG, russias gear is a joke compared to the west.

But like you middle eastern terrorist bffs, you are still getting your bright pink panties in a bunch over the mere thought of Russia flexing its might. Just like them, all the gear in the world doesnt mean anything if you have transvestites operating it. Look at yourself for a case study.

And seriously, you uncivilized savages and your cannibal allies will get whats coming to them soon as Iran goes nuclear.

Back
Top Bottom