What's new

Will 'go to the hilt' against Russia for Ukraine military incursion: US

... Look what you have done to afghanistan. Its you americans who are terrorist with your drones and toxic capital and propaganda about democracy (destabilization).

Are you nuts ??!! Do you forget russia's little foray into Afghanistan ? The only difference is russia got their *** beat and had to drive home. HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

'HAHAHAHAH' very intelligent.....not. What gear does the Russian military lack exactly? Name one thing that they don't have.

They lack nothing. It's just the stuff they have sucks compared to the west.

Are you nuts ??!! Do you forget russia's little foray into Afghanistan ? The only difference is russia got their *** beat and had to drive home. HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Really? How so? The small arms they are equipped with are arguably better, the kevlar helmets they have can withstand rounds that would otherwise pierce American and German standard issue helmets and the Tigre is much newer then a humvee.

So unless you have personally tested all of their new equipment your argument is silly.

Really? How so? The small arms they are equipped with are arguably better, the kevlar helmets they have can withstand rounds that would otherwise pierce American and German standard issue helmets and the Tigre is much newer then a humvee.

So unless you have personally tested all of their new equipment your argument is silly.

The AK and RPG are the only russian stuff that are good. I shoot russian ammo (9 mm, .380, 5.56...) all the time and it sucks, with a capital SUCK !! Any time a russian system went against a western system the russian stuff burned. Look at what the Israelis did to the arabs. West vs. russian. BURN !!!!

Kasai is kicking you and afghan soldiers are shooting at you. Youre basically barricaded like hermits having no connection to the people anymore

The AK and RPG are the only russian stuff that are good. I shoot russian ammo (9 mm, .380, 5.56...) all the time and it sucks, with a capital SUCK !! Any time a russian system went against a western system the russian stuff burned. Look at what the Israelis did to the arabs. West vs. russian. BURN !!!!
look what vietnam did to you. And even israel had problems in lebannon because the hisbolla had a bit more advanced anti tanks weapons other than the rpg

they lost countless of merkava tanks to these russian weapons

The AK and RPG are the only russian stuff that are good. I shoot russian ammo (9 mm, .380, 5.56...) all the time and it sucks, with a capital SUCK !! Any time a russian system went against a western system the russian stuff burned.

Last i checked it was western equipment that burned when the Russians faced the Georgians. You must also feel mighty proud about facing Iraqi tanks from the 1950's and 1960's.

As for Russian ammo i never had any problems and there are people who run thousands of rounds of Russian ammo without any issues. So let me break it down for you, your AR-15 is junk, have you ever bothered getting a lighter buffer spring for your AR-15? Probably not, instead you feed ammo through a gun that is not designed for such light 'charges' and then you complain it's junk ammo, when in reality your rifle is flawed and needs custom work in order to function properly.

Kasai is kicking you and afghan soldiers are shooting at you. Youre basically barricaded like hermits having no connection to the people anymore

Karzai is going to be skinned alive when the U.S. leaves. The Afghan 'army' isn't shooting at anyone, they're too scared. Why the **** do we want a connection to the people, we're leaving, on our own, unlike the russians when they tried Afghanistan. And the russians were able to drive there. No way would they have been able to do what the U.S. did FLY ALL OUR GEAR HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD and kick *** in TWO COUNTRIES at the same time. NOW THAT, JUNIOR IS A SUPERPOWER !!

Last i checked it was western equipment that burned when the Russians faced the Georgians. You must also feel mighty proud about facing Iraqi tanks from the 1950's and 1960's.

Georgians had M1A1's ? Bradleys ? I don't think so. They had Humvees'. WOW !! And AGAIN, a 'war' that russia could drive to. They can't project power. That's a requisite for a so-called 'superpower.

As for Russian ammo i never had any problems and there are people who run thousands of rounds of Russian ammo without any issues. So let me break it down for you, your AR-15 is junk, have you ever bothered getting a lighter buffer spring for your AR-15? Probably not, instead you feed ammo through a gun that is not designed for such light 'charges' and then you complain it's junk ammo, when in reality your rifle is flawed and needs custom work in order to function properly.

Russian ammo is steel cased with a varnish coating on it. When it gets hot, it gets sticky and binds up. Ever see an AK platform for a match rifle ? No ? That's because there aren't any. They are so inaccurate. Almost all match rifles are an AR platform.

Last edited:
Karzai is going to be skinned alive when the U.S. leaves. The Afghan 'army' isn't shooting at anyone, they're too scared. Why the **** do we want a connection to the people, we're leaving, on our own, unlike the russians when they tried Afghanistan. And the russians were able to drive there. No way would they have been able to do what the U.S. did FLY ALL OUR GEAR HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD and kick *** in TWO COUNTRIES at the same time. NOW THAT, JUNIOR IS A SUPERPOWER !!

FYI, much of the supplies that went to afghanistan was airlifted, and yes Russia can easily transport heavy equipment around the world, they do have one of the largest fleet of strategic airlift fleets in the world and Russian companies have regularly flew out damaged Chinooks and other NATO aircraft using MI-26s. Russian aircraft have also delivered and transported cargo to and from the US and Afghanistan. In fact i have a friend that was loading American equipment onto an Antonov that was heading from Nellis AFB to Afghanistan.

FYI, much of the supplies that went to afghanistan was airlifted, and yes Russia can easily transport heavy equipment around the world, they do have one of the largest fleet of strategic airlift fleets in the world and Russian companies have regularly flew out damaged Chinooks and other NATO aircraft using MI-26s. Russian aircraft have also delivered and transported cargo to and from the US and Afghanistan. In fact i have a friend that was loading American equipment onto an Antonov that was heading from Nellis AFB to Afghanistan.

Russia is a 'highway' superpower. If they can't drive there, they're fucked. And if you use a weaker buffer spring in an AR you are asking for problems returning to battery (peeling the top round off the mag and loading) You shouldn't need to do 'custom work' on a rifle to shoot a round made to be fired in the same caliber weapon. A 5.56 round should be able to be fired in any 5.56 chambered rifle. Same with 7.62....

Last edited:
Russian ammo is steel cased with a varnish coating on it. When it gets hot, it gets sticky and binds up. Ever see an AK platform for a match rifle ? No ? That's because there aren't any. They are so inaccurate. Almost all match rifles are an AR platform.

Some quality AK-47s/AK-74s have been documented to shoot less then a 1 inch MOA at 100 yards. Most AK will do about 3 MOA depending on shooter and conditions but i have personally shot much tighter then 3 MO as have many other people. Just because you cant shoot does not mean others can. And AKs have also been modified into sniper rifles. Please do some research next time before claiming such things.

Some quality AK-47s/AK-74s have been documented to shoot less then a 1 inch MOA at 100 yards. Most AK will do about 3 MOA depending on shooter and conditions but i have personally shot much tighter then 3 MO as have many other people. Just because you cant shoot does not mean others can. And AKs have also been modified into sniper rifles. Please do some research next time before claiming such things.

Show me a match rifle in an AK platform. I can show you plenty in AR. That's how AK got their reputation for being rugged. The tolerances are huge so they don't jam up with dirt. That makes for a reliable, INACCURATE firearm.

Russia is a 'highway' superpower. If they can't drive there, they're fucked. And if you use a weaker buffer spring in an AR you are asking for problems returning to battery (peeling the top round off the mag and loading) You shouldn't need to do 'custom work' on a rifle to shoot a round made to be fired in the same caliber weapon. A 5.56 round should be able to be fired in any 5.56 chambered rifle. Same with 7.62....

Apparently you did not even read my post, so once again, the Soviets airlifted much of the men and equipment into Afghanistan. The Russians regularly airlift damaged chinooks, humvees ect in Afghanistan and the Russians even airlift American equipment to and from Afghanistan and the United States.

Russia has one of the largest fleet of strategic airlift aircraft, so which makes your argument sound silly and ignorant.

Show me a match rifle in an AK platform.

Do you even know what a 'match rifle' is? And one famous AK platform is the red jacket AK-47 which was converted into a long range rifle. Other then that you can find countless companies selling machined receivers, custom barrels, built in suppressors, ect.

I can show you plenty in AR. That's how AK got their reputation for being rugged. The tolerances are huge so they don't jam up with dirt. That makes for a reliable, INACCURATE firearm.

Clearly you either never shot an AK or you are a horrible shot. 1-3 MOA at 100 yards is not "INACCURATE". And there is a big difference between Romanian AK-s and Russian, US AK-47s are the worst quality AK-s in the world do to poor quality American made parts such as wrong diameter barrels. The AK-74 which uses the lighter, higher velocity 5.45x39 has much better long range accuracy then an AK-47 because of less recoil, less bullet drop and a more rigged barrel due to the smaller diameter hole in the barrel. But even old AK-47 have good accuracy.

Dont compare Romanian AK-47s with mismatched parts including bolts and American made barrels that are notorious for being out of spec, to Uzmash factory AK's.

The US lost in Afghanistan, no? :p: American troops are retreating from Afghanistan this year.

Do you even know what a 'match rifle' is? And one famous AK platform is the red jacket AK-47 which was converted into a long range rifle. Other then that you can find countless companies selling machined receivers, custom barrels, built in suppressors, ect.

Clearly you either never shot an AK or you are a horrible shot. 1-3 MOA at 100 yards is not "INACCURATE".

It's not 'match quality' shooting.

US AK-47s are the worst quality AK-s in the world do to poor quality American made parts such as wrong diameter barrels.

There is only one U.S. manufacturer of AK-style rifles. The barrel diameter is correct, it's the round. A .308 is more accurate than a 7.62.

... But even old AK-47 have good accuracy.

Fair accuracy. A stock AR shooting 5.56 will shoot rings around a stock AK shooting 7.62.

The US lost in Afghanistan, no? :p: American troops are retreating from Afghanistan this year.

No. How long to you expect us to stay ? Geez, it's been over ten years. We're leaving because we want to. Frankly, those 'people' over there aren't worth one more minute of our time.

No. How long to you expect us to stay ? Geez, it's been over ten years. We're leaving because we want to. Frankly, those 'people' over there aren't worth one more minute of our time.

Reported for racism.

Back
Top Bottom