What's new

Will 'go to the hilt' against Russia for Ukraine military incursion: US

Hahaha economics sanctions all russia has to do tell its buddy china too flex economic muscle and obama and yankees then piss in their pants :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:DD

...Yesterday, in the Faculty lounge I was talking with my fellow Professors and they were laughing about Kerry's and Obama's threats saying we can't handle Afghanistan , how will we take on Russian Army ?

You guys are 'professors' and you can't see the difference between Afghanistan and this Ukraine thing ? All the students at your university should DEMAND a refund of their tuition.:rofl:

I doubt there will be any military confrontation, the best the US can do is sanction etc, Obama does not have the Kahones to take on Putin....

Kahones is spell as cajones. Its Spanish for balls. And you are right, Obama has no balls.

You mean, Да здравствует Россия

I better start working on my Russian. Because next stop is Poland. And then the rest of Europe.

you are too dramatic. Russians know when to stop, just like the Georgian war.

Americans have no balls. They wont do anything about this or any of what is to come.

... And you are right, Obama has no balls....

He DOES have balls. They just haven't dropped yet. We could go **** with Syria but Obama won't do that. He should go on the T.V. and say the U.S. will now supply the Syrian 'rebels' with anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles just to bust Vladi's balls. Maybe slip a few to the Chechens through the Saudis', too.

Americans have no balls. They wont do anything about this or any of what is to come.

What's Vladi going to do, now ? He's the one who made the big moves. The U.S. doesn't have to do anything. Is he going to keep the Crimea ? Take all of Ukraine ? Start up the soviet empire again ?

Obama has failed to assert US influence, which is sad. US needs some red blooded repub to lead US minus their illogical healthcare and economic reforms.

He DOES have balls. They just haven't dropped yet. We could go **** with Syria but Obama won't do that. He should go on the T.V. and say the U.S. will now supply the Syrian 'rebels' with anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles just to bust Vladi's balls. Maybe slip a few to the Chechens through the Saudis', too.

What's Vladi going to do, now ? He's the one who made the big moves. The U.S. doesn't have to do anything. Is he going to keep the Crimea ? Take all of Ukraine ? Start up the soviet empire again ?

We will do whatever we feel like.

So that means you'll **** up, I guess. You should keep Ukraine, and their powerhouse economy. HAHAHAHA !!!

No it means we will do whatever we feel like and all the US will do is talk.

so far russia hasnt violated anything, they have the right to have troops in crimea

but America has often times violated UN rights like with Iraq or pakistan bombings

so far russia hasnt violated anything, they have the right to have troops in crimea

but America has often times violated UN rights like with Iraq or pakistan bombings

What do you expect from terrorist supporting savages?

I believe Ukraine is a major security interest for Russia, imagine if NATO began stationing their forces there or deploying naval power there on Russia's doorstep in the near future. We all know that's what they want to do.

Putin should go along and secure his interests, I disagree with him on Syria but I believe Ukraine is necessary for Russia and what's occurred there is overhyped. It's not all out devastation it's gone the way opposition wanted it to.

Back
Top Bottom