What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

Fact is the govt - ie congress was democratically elected - and was responsible for the murder of innocent Sikh's therefore - the people who vote, and continue to vote for them, are partially responsible for the mass murder.

Do you share equal responsibility in killing of thousands of innocents in NWFP by US drones, just because of the fact that your govt ratifies the strikes?

nevermind. you can save your ego by stating lies here. that too so much blatant ones which you cant prove

bus ho gaya. ? haar man li ?

Jana, please be assured, i know very well what ure trying to do here, and let me assure u, despite all these tear shedding u will not be able to turn a single Indian Sikh against their mother land.

Lame statement dude. She can defend herself pretty well.

Govt should be responsible for the people and not the other way around.

Seems like you have problems with the Congress, wait until BJP comes in power. The issue is that religion based vote banks are a dirty game in our politics, but the good thing is that people are shunning religion cards and voting for govts which are progressive and development oriented.

The bjp are responsible for the murder of thousands in another state sponsored pogrom in Gujrat, so what's the difference.

Nobody justify killings by anyone.

secondly basis for a Muslim are very clear in our religion and our constitution defines it so. and yes all sects in Islam are considered Muslims as long as they follow the basic rules for being a Muslim.

anyway thats a separate debate and has NOTHING to do with Indian constitution to declare Sikhs as Hindus.

wait a minute but you are generalizing all hindus, infact even saying majority of hindus and not some small bit gangs of criminals are to be blamed for the atrocity at that place.

You are also then questioning the Indian constitution- but claim it to be separate issue If I ask about yours.

Next : if your constitution accepts all sects of Islam, then by that extension ahmedis are considered muslims too? they are a sect too...

point is: since you are so hot and bothered about sikhs being rolled up under " hindu category" , why not get hot and bothered that ahmedis are also rolled up as " Muslim" category per your constitution.

Whats is good for the goose is not good for the gander?

The bjp are responsible for the murder of thousands in another state sponsored pogrom in Gujrat, so what's the difference.

Precisely... You have to make a pick between Chor and a Daaku. No one is a Sadhu in the subcontinent politics.

bus ho gaya. ? haar man li ?

Jana, please be assured, i know very well what ure trying to do here, and let me assure u, despite all these tear shedding u will not be able to turn a single Indian Sikh against their mother land.

More garbage from you, either put up or shut up. I have read that thread you keep claiming from, there was no justification for anything, stop trying to deflect from your national shame, the murder of loyal citizens, some of the women raped and murdered had husbands serving your nation on the borders. Bow your head in shame.

What is sad, is some indians rather than prosecute their own people, justify the murder of Sikhs and try to deflect their guilt by accusing Pakistani girls of justifying some other stuff.

Fact - it was a congress govt at the time, that was democratically elected,

Fact - it was people from congress that took part and planned the genocide.

Fact - that means it was a state sponsored murder of innocents.

If you followed that logic, considereing the mass murders of minorities in pakistan, murders of muslims at Lal chowk or all those who permitted drone attacks that killed muslims - Pakistan would have not a single govt official in pakistans history - not being hanged or serving a life sentence to date.

at this point it looks the typical rabble rousers from pakistan are just trying to troll. I'm done here. :)

If I were you, I would be concerned about the real genocide in the subcontinent- what you see in Pakistan occurring every week - the systematic killing by terrorist of your innocent civilians, the systematic dumbing down of your population by your mullahs and the systematic selling out of your economy to china. That’s what a true patriot would be concentrating on.

More garbage from you, either put up or shut up. I have read that thread you keep claiming from, there was no justification for anything, stop trying to deflect from your national shame, the murder of loyal citizens, some of the women raped and murdered had husbands serving your nation on the borders. Bow your head in shame.

our brothers were killed by our own men, and this is a blemish in the history of our country, however unlike u people, we never justified those killings.

u can keep shouting from the rooftops, how evil hindus/indians are, in an attempt to turn some sikhs against their own country, but all ure attempts would go in vain. in the meanwhile, try to spare some time for those innocent Sikhs who have to leave their ancestral lands in Pakistan and have to come to india to save their dignity and their religion.

I think if Bhindarawala would have become CM of Punjab (hypothetically) then I dont think he would have proved himself any better than Lalu.....full of glitter but lesser substance not useful to do any serious work......and the violence in his ways of governance would have damaged Punjab more than what his demise did (my opinion is based on Bhindarawala article in wikipaedia)

If you followed that logic, considereing the mass murders of minorities in pakistan, murders of muslims at Lal chowk or all those who permitted drone attacks that killed muslims - Pakistan would have not a single govt official in pakistans history - not being hanged or serving a life sentence to date.

at this point it looks the typical rabble rousers from pakistan are just trying to troll. I'm done here. :)

Mass murder of innocents has never been a state policy, but it is sad that you have to justify 84 by pointing fingers across the border, fact is people who were elected to represent their people, were complicit in the planning and action of their murder.

I bow my head dude......what else do you want.....

point is: since you are so hot and bothered about sikhs being rolled up under " hindu category" , why not get hot and bothered that ahmedis are also rolled up as " Muslim" category per your constitution.

Whats is good for the goose is not good for the gander?

good one man.

good one man.

They have not been murdered by the state, but isn't it funny, that rather than face your dark past, you seem to justify it by saying - other countries do it, so we are not responsible, it is you who claims to be a secular heaven for minorities. The fact is something completely different.

Mass murder of innocents has never been a state policy

Beginning with the start of Operation Searchlight on 25 March 1971 and continuing throughout the Bangladesh Liberation War, there were widespread violations of human rights in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) perpetrated by the Pakistan Army with support from local political and religious militias. Time reported a high U.S. official as saying

"It is the most incredible, calculated thing since the days of the Nazis in Poland."

World: Pakistan: The Ravaging of Golden Bengal -- Printout -- TIME

Back
Top Bottom