What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

And thus you are saying NO one should be hanged in India for genocide of Sikhs .

whatever our judiciary would deem right would be done. and guilty would be punished, sooner or later.
next question please.

1) Though he did good things for sikhs and also youths in particular.....I condemn his use of violence to further his agenda whatever that was and damage my motherland.......and hence I will refrain from glorifying him as a freedom fighter.....

2) and hence I mentioned the source my opinon is based on.....

You have the right to declare him and other Sikh leaders as whatever you see fit.

i am just asking if those who ran and initiated Khalistan Movement are militants/terrorists or freedom fighters???

if terrorists then why ??? what is the reason for terming them terrorists and if freedom fighters (as is claimed by Sikh organisations) then why? what are the reasons for terming them freedom fighters.

If they are terrorists then in your opinion should the supporters and any country supporting them be also called terrorist or not?

Thank you. I just want that stop pointing fingers at others instead of debating the topic at hands.

And if at all you guys want to discuss and slander any other member on the forum open a separate thread and do so. or if you want to discuss the situation in my country then open a thread you are welcomed to debate it.

all these things have nothing to do with genocide of Sikhs in 84.

ok..leave all off topic things..every indian here said it was an unfortunate incident..now what is there yet to be clarified ?

Thank you. I just want that stop pointing fingers at others instead of debating the topic at hands.

And if at all you guys want to discuss and slander any other member on the forum open a separate thread and do so. or if you want to discuss the situation in my country then open a thread you are welcomed to debate it.

all these things have nothing to do with genocide of Sikhs in 84.

then why you so bothered about it , are you now converted to Sikhism? Indians will answer Sikhs in India. and if you think it’s your prerogative to ask Indians on this thread, and want to be bothered about it- then don't run away when we ask you about your situation, here and now in this thread.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Justice delayed justice denied. 26 years is a long period.

Same for Pakistan too :)

Nope , not your sharia laws and courts. asai bibi is senetenced to hang to death on hearsay..

You have the right to declare him and other Sikh leaders as whatever you see fit.

i am just asking if those who ran and initiated Khalistan Movement are militants/terrorists or freedom fighters???

if terrorists then why ??? what is the reason for terming them terrorists and if freedom fighters (as is claimed by Sikh organisations) then why? what are the reasons for terming them freedom fighters.

If they are terrorists then in your opinion should the supporters and any country supporting them be also called terrorist or not?

one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. taliban is terrorist according to state of pakistan but to folks in wazirstan they are freedom fighters. just an analogy.

Jana is now on trolling mission.

Jana can u plz tell us what khalistan have to do with 1984/these graves????????????????

Its pathetic that some people don't even respect dead and just wanna flame. :hitwall:

Plz, stop posting off topic.

And thus you are saying NO one should be hanged in India for genocide of Sikhs .

Read the post I made again and again to which you replied with that absurdity above. I'm having a hard time figuring out how you came to that conclusion- but then again .....

one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. taliban is terrorist according to state of pakistan but to folks in wazirstan they are freedom fighters. just an analogy.

Wrong analogy sorry. A better analogy would be comparing TTP with Maoists but any ways. Just a wrong analogy it was. Come with something better next time.

:azn:

I think I already replied it appropriately......but yeah if few sikh organisations glorify him as freedom fighter......I disagree with that.....

then why you so bothered about it , are you now converted to Sikhism? Indians will answer Sikhs in India. and if you think it’s your prerogative to ask Indians on this thread, and want to be bothered about it- then don't run away when we ask you about your situation, here and now in this thread.

Let the mods and admins decided should be debate Pakistani issues in this thread or not.

Nope , not your sharia laws and courts. asai bibi is senetenced to hang to death on hearsay..

she is still alive not hanged whereas in your case of sentencing innocents to death is different

please sir check your own record first. its intersting that a reply to your above comment is coincidentally linked to same Indira killing and the Sikh Genocide.

"The most well-known case of an innocent person being hanged is Kehar Singh (in 1989) in the Indira Gandhi assassination case. Although it is still not officially accepted as an error, even many judges have agreed that the evidence in that case was shockingly insufficient and that an innocent man was hanged."

Tell me official stand of Indian Govt and you being an Indian do you consider all those who started Khalistan movement as terrorists or militants or traitors ???

Back
Top Bottom