What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

Mass murder of innocents has never been a state policy, but it is sad that you have to justify 84 by pointing fingers across the border, fact is people who were elected to represent their people, were complicit in the planning and action of their murder.

No one did that. We have all pretty much said this was a bad time in India's history.

wait a minute but you are generalizing all hindus, infact even saying majority of hindus and not some small bit gangs of criminals are to be blamed for the atrocity at that place.

You are also then questioning the Indian constitution- but claim it to be separate issue If I ask about yours.

Next : if your constitution accepts all sects of Islam, then by that extension ahmedis are considered muslims too? they are a sect too...

point is: since you are so hot and bothered about sikhs being rolled up under " hindu category" , why not get hot and bothered that ahmedis are also rolled up as " Muslim" category per your constitution.

Whats is good for the goose is not good for the gander?

If you want to discuss our constitution then open a separate thread there and i will reply you thats the entire point i raised in reply to your earlier post.

your off topic comments about Pakistan are testimony to the fact that you are looking for excuses for justification for terming Sikhs as Hindus in your constitution.

They have not been murdered by the state, but isn't it funny, that rather than face your dark past, you seem to justify it by saying - other countries do it, so we are not responsible, it is you who claims to be a secular heaven for minorities. The fact is something completely different.

probably in the hurry to vent out ure posts, u failed to go through the whole thread.
show me a post of a single Indian, who has justified those unfortunate riots.
it was a shame for our country and will always be, and if i have to say sorry a 1000 times for that i will do so.
People lost thier families, and they lost them for no fault of theirs. no one is justifying it.

i really dont know what u guys are on about, u want us to apologize..?? we already did..
u want us to punish the guilty.. that will happen too.

but if ure doing this just to further ure agenda and to turn Sikhs against their own country, than that is not gonna happen. u tried it earlier, and u tried it many times, but always failed.

Mass murder of innocents has never been a state policy, but it is sad that you have to justify 84 by pointing fingers across the border, fact is people who were elected to represent their people, were complicit in the planning and action of their murder.

Dude dont you think such genersations are bad and equal to saying that all muslims are either terrorists or a potential terrorists.....do u agree with that.....I agree that u may be angry with Indians in general.....but what you suggest above is stupid really.....

I think if Bhindarawala would have become CM of Punjab (hypothetically) then I dont think he would have proved himself any better than Lalu.....full of glitter but lesser substance not useful to do any serious work......and the violence in his ways of governance would have damaged Punjab more than what his demise did (my opinion is based on Bhindarawala article in wikipaedia)

do you consider Bhindarawala a militant or a freedom fighter ? and oh relying on wikipedia that too mentioning a dead man as the author is not a good move

If you want to discuss our constitution then open a separate thread there and i will reply you thats the entire point i raised in reply to your earlier post.

your off topic comments about Pakistan are testimony to the fact that you are looking for excuses for justification for terming Sikhs as Hindus in your constitution.

no indian justified it..what more you want from us?

I’ll leave with you with this: . It’s not pointing a finger; I was showing the silliness of your logic or lack thereof. That’s not how you dispense justice ( your points you made earlier- see below)

Criteria to prosecute according to you:
Fact - it was a congress govt at the time, that was democratically elected,

Fact - it was people from congress that took part and planned the genocide.

Fact - that means it was a state sponsored murder of innocents.

BTW- Your govt systematically kills innocents today too--- by allowing drones attacks per you guys philosophy. And your history is rife with dictators who have mass murdered people INCLUDING 71/ Bangladesh). Hell they got in power by murdering more people than the sum total of the lot that died in those houses in India. so therefore by extension of the logic you imparted - I said you would not have single ex govt or current govt official not hanged or in jail in pakistan.

no indian justified it..what more you want from us?

Thank you. I just want that stop pointing fingers at others instead of debating the topic at hands.

And if at all you guys want to discuss and slander any other member on the forum open a separate thread and do so. or if you want to discuss the situation in my country then open a thread you are welcomed to debate it.

all these things have nothing to do with genocide of Sikhs in 84.

do you consider Bhindarawala a militant or a freedom fighter ?
and oh relying on wikipedia that too mentioning a dead man as the author is not a good move

1) Though he did good things for sikhs and also youths in particular.....I condemn his use of violence to further his agenda whatever that was and damage my motherland.......and hence I will refrain from glorifying him as a freedom fighter.....

2) and hence I mentioned the source my opinon is based on.....

I

BTW- Your govt systematically kills innocents today too--- by allowing drones attacks per you guys philosophy. And your history is rife with dictators who have mass murdered people. Hell they got in power by murdering more people than the sum total of the lot that died in those houses in India. so therefore by extension of the logic you imparted - I said you would not have single ex govt or current govt official not hanged or in jail in pakistan.

And thus you are saying NO one should be hanged in India for genocide of Sikhs .

They have not been murdered by the state, but isn't it funny, that rather than face your dark past, you seem to justify it by saying - other countries do it, so we are not responsible, it is you who claims to be a secular heaven for minorities. The fact is something completely different.

Hmmmm are u justifying the creation of Pakistan here....just asking

BTW were is grave and dead bodes ???????? i dont see in images.

And thus you are saying NO one should be hanged in India for genocide of Sikhs .

If they are proved guilty in court, rest assured they will be.

However Indian laws believe innocent until proven guilty.

probably in the hurry to vent out ure posts, u failed to go through the whole thread.
show me a post of a single Indian, who has justified those unfortunate riots.
it was a shame for our country and will always be, and if i have to say sorry a 1000 times for that i will do so.
People lost thier families, and they lost them for no fault of theirs. no one is justifying it.

i really dont know what u guys are on about, u want us to apologize..?? we already did..
u want us to punish the guilty.. that will happen too.

but if ure doing this just to further ure agenda and to turn Sikhs against their own country, than that is not gonna happen. u tried it earlier, and u tried it many times, but always failed.

We all know his agenda. He is only try to kick dirt in out faces. No Indian will ever try to justifie what has happened. He doesn't give a damn about these people, only trying to pit one group against another, its all a game for them.

I dont think India has claimed that, but Pakistan has for one group of people in India a well back. You guys are doing a great job at it too.:tup::whistle:

And trust me, when I go visit India as a Christian I feel safe buddy. No evil Yindoo will burn me alive.

Back
Top Bottom