What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

for ur kind information,same thing happened in early days of usa,states were not ready to live together but the president of usa made a decision to restore the integrity of nation instead of how many are killed..
and thousands were killed but that president retained the integrity of nation and that integrity is seen to day in usa.
the whole geography of usa is same as used to be that time.this is the power of retaining integrity at any cost.

u already tried(dont be innocent,then u say y bring pakistan with in ?.)
and answer will be yes.
and u already know a lot,how we see each other? :azn:

what action your govt took or US took for keeping integrity of the country is not questioned by me.

all i am asking if anyone from any country works against integrity of the country they should be crushed or not??

your replies and some comments from other Indians members are in affirmative that such elements be considered enemies of the country and be crushed.

So it means any other country supporting such movements or traitor/militants against your country should also fall in terrorism ??

Wrong Analogy, to the people of Waziristan, they are oppressors who rule them through fear and intimidation. I've been pitted against them so my POV can be considered biased but there are a lot of other pathans on the forums I think they will agree with me that these guys don't have the slightest support in any area in K.P, and a minority of a minority in Punjab supports them but they are just ignorant Jamaat clowns, no biggy.......There's even a thread about a poll in Tribal areas where Pak Army carries over 70% support. I'll try and find the link.............

They have offcourse some support if they can stand off against PA for so many days. One can't fight Guerrilla warfare without local support.

Anyway the point is the line between freedom fighters and terrorists is pretty thin and ambiguous in nature, sometimes the state has to use terror to curb the 'freedom fighters'.

i am NOT questioning your action against the separatists as that is what every country will do if any group wants to break the country.

the Khalistan issue is much older than the 80s.

anyway coming back to the point that it means you do AGREE that any such separatist org or people should be crushed if they are working for breaking up own country ??

yes(provided the state treat the people equal and take care of their needs as much as it can )..if by peaceful means state should try solve it peacefully..but if then again problem remains there should be provision in law by which we can charge them for anti national activity.

And violent activities should be handled with force.

So it means any other country supporting such movements or traitor/militants against your country should also fall in terrorism ??

Any organisation or country supporting the organisation which is responsible for civilian deaths are considered as terrorists and will be crushed if it's militarily possible.

If you are looking for a black and white answer, sorry to disappoint you, you won't find it here. It was against the concept of our country and hence the fight against the movement.

:) why cant you reply clearly ??? does it mean you are confused about the khalistan movement?

Any organisation or country supporting the organisation which is responsible for civilian deaths are considered as terrorists and will be crushed if it's militarily possible.

Abir i am not talking about if they are violent or not or responsible for civilian deaths of not. i am asking if any group in your country stands up and call for independence will you call those people traitors or not? if yes do you support crushing such movement whatever way it should be even militarily if its going out of control .

and if another country support such movement will you praise it or call that terrorism ?

:) why cant you reply clearly ??? does it mean you are confused about the khalistan movement?

I don't have anything against the movement... but all movements and protests have to follow the rule of the land. I will never support a Terrorist and it doesn't matter what the cause they are fighting for.
and btw... if you think every Khalistan supporter is a terrorist then you are wrong. There are peaceful movements and support for Khalistan around the world and we are very well aware of it. As long as they don't start to kill and destroy property, I don't care a hoot for them.

i am asking if any group in your country stands up and call for independence will you call those people traitors or not? if yes do you support crushing such movement whatever way it should be even militarily if its going out of control .
Yes I will call them traitors for obvious reasons... but don't support crushing them militarily as long as they are not interfering in my life and not killing and blowing up people across the country.

and if another country support such movement will you praise it or call that terrorism ?
I call it interference in internal matters.

Abir i am not talking about if they are violent or not or responsible for civilian deaths of not. i am asking if any group in your country stands up and call for independence will you call those people traitors or not? if yes do you support crushing such movement whatever way it should be even militarily if its going out of control .

One is traitor when he betrays me. If their demand betrays the idea of the nation then they are traitors. If the movement materialized because of treachery by those who run the country, then they are not.

However the country can't be divided and those demands if justified will have to be addressed.

jana ji,
chado hoon,so jo computer band kar ke.

IF Khalistan movement seekers who took up arms against the govt= Freedom fighters

THEN Baluchistan fighters= Freedom Fighters

Criteria are the same for both. They both feel they want to succeeded from the union so as to speak and both went violent to achieve their means.

Why not bring Zaid Hamid's philosophy( that's what you sound like) to fruition and we both break our countries up for every tom, dick and harry who wants to break away from the union. DOH!

Being a gentleman that I am, I let you Jana, ladies first, go first. When you are sucessful in getting your country to break apart , then I'll work on India. yeah? done? let's shake hands on it!

:victory:

They have offcourse some support if they can stand off against PA for so many days. One can't fight Guerrilla warfare without local support.

Yup son, I know, this is my area of expertise. But the thing is that when you enjoy absolute control of an area and you work on a system based on zero accountability then you don't need consent of the local populace when you need their support. Quite the contrary, you release a fatwa saying that who so ever does not donate one male member of the family for the cause, hand over 3rd of all their wealth, give all their zakat to the Taliban, etc is exempt from Islam thus their nikkah is void so their women are up for grabs, his property is not payed for in the form of jizya so it's up for grabs and the person is a fornicating infidel(since they you just declared him a non-muslim and his marriage void) and you slit his throat as punishment. Nothing a poor farmer, or even a rich landlord can do about it.
Now you know how they get their support.
Anyway the point is the line between freedom fighters and terrorists is pretty thin and ambiguous in nature, sometimes the state has to use terror to curb the 'freedom fighters'.

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" case in point Mukti Bahini.......

Yup son, I know, this is my area of expertise. But the thing is that when you enjoy absolute control of an area and you work on a system based on zero accountability then you don't need consent of the local populace when you need their support. Quite the contrary, you release a fatwa saying that who so ever does not donate one male member of the family for the cause, hand over 3rd of all their wealth, give all their zakat to the Taliban, etc is exempt from Islam thus their nikkah is void so their women are up for grabs, his property is not payed for in the form of jizya so it's up for grabs and the person is a fornicating infidel(since they you just declared him a non-muslim and his marriage void) and you slit his throat as punishment. Nothing a poor farmer, or even a rich landlord can do about it.
Now you know how they get their support.

What about BLA, granddad? How are they getting their support?

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" case in point Mukti Bahini......

History is written by the victors.

Back
Top Bottom