What's new

Marvel Representation of Pakistanis.

Well, representation as terrorists and villians does not look bad now in comparation with this woke agenda.
On serious note, it is good as trivia is good exludimg possible sinister motives in background if those exists as many people say it does.

again sir , usa have more then 45% conservatives who are against these liberalism values , soon women will be marginalized in respect to these trans lobby and gender fluid generation. Its true Pakistan is to not a saint in anyway but at least majority do have same value as jews and Christians have and not like liberals.
Exactly - it is a pluralistic society where people are pushing opinions left and right. The liberal media shoves in LGbTq wherever it can to ruin things and other forces fight them.
I don’t support it - I will go ahead and vote for the congressman who feels the same. There will be cancel culture, backlash and so on.

The conservatives don’t acknowledge racism or the massive other social issues either. Its give and take with people looking to better themselves. Not looking for messiahs and shortcuts. This idea of a chosen people who cannot do any evil isn’t unique to Pakistan but it is a large aspect of its ills today.

More importantly, the immediate issue of discussing US or India or otherwise when your own house is on fire and filled with horrible people is something I can never see anything other than hypocrisy. Unless you are doing something to fix your problems which you can suggest as solutions to others you really shouldn’t try to highlight problems in nations far ahead of you in most respects.

A Pakistani talking on the F-35 being a failure when its own AZM program is struggling to do anything is hypocritical

Exactly - it is a pluralistic society where people are pushing opinions left and right. The liberal media shoves in LGbTq wherever it can to ruin things and other forces fight them.
I don’t support it - I will go ahead and vote for the congressman who feels the same. There will be cancel culture, backlash and so on.

The conservatives don’t acknowledge racism or the massive other social issues either. Its give and take with people looking to better themselves. Not looking for messiahs and shortcuts. This idea of a chosen people who cannot do any evil isn’t unique to Pakistan but it is a large aspect of its ills today.

More importantly, the immediate issue of discussing US or India or otherwise when your own house is on fire and filled with horrible people is something I can never see anything other than hypocrisy. Unless you are doing something to fix your problems which you can suggest as solutions to others you really shouldn’t try to highlight problems in nations far ahead of you in most respects.

A Pakistani talking on the F-35 being a failure when its own AZM program is struggling to do anything is hypocritical
i agree and respect your opinion, even i am of support of business and trade with American but not at the cost of our sovereignty what every little we have . Also i am against their defense deals, f16 was the last we every got from them. if we dont fail in azm program down the line we will not learn its going to take some time for us .

Pakistanis who consume fair and lovely by the tons consider themselves bannermen of Islamic ideals of “all humans are equal”
I used Tibet, does that make me a Sinner as well ?

The idea of whitening creams comes from the idea that darker tones are inferior. Comes from the years of slavery under the Raj.
Its a form of Racism itself, many Pakistani's won't agree with me. But within the society of Pakistan there is massive racism not just based on color but ethnicities.

The idea of whitening creams comes from the idea that darker tones are inferior. Comes from the years of slavery under the Raj.

People were trading nordic children for their fair skin and different colour eyes and they fetched the highest price. This was way before the Raj.

Back to the topic. If pakistani cultural producers are not supported, others will try to fill a perceived gap in the market. Pakistani culture needs to be supported from the economic might of the domestic market and put out into the world to shape the narrative of who we really are and what our culture actually is. Many countries around the world do this for their own culture, and Pakistan should do it as well, once the current political situation is addressed.

Back to the topic. If pakistani cultural producers are not supported, others will try to fill a perceived gap in the market. Pakistani culture needs to be supported from the economic might of the domestic market and put out into the world to shape the narrative of who we really are and what our culture actually is. Many countries around the world do this for their own culture, and Pakistan should do it as well, once the current political situation is addressed.

You are good at doing this internally. But when you project out, it becomes an insecure mess and a mix between wannabe western and Indian.

Those who are producing such $h!t are usually 'soap operas' of Bollywood and inducing Indian culture in Pakistani society such movies are the agenda of liberals.
Target audiences will be the children in Pakistan and soon you will see their raw brains will be programmed for the same language.
It will not surprise me if this clip/movie will win some international awards.

You are good at doing this internally. But when you project out, it becomes an insecure mess and a mix between wannabe western and Indian.
This is why the industry needs to build links with vetted and trusted people in the media industry in the diaspora and work with them to put out products for those markets. We shouldn’t study the Korea media / K-Pop strategy and see how they put out an image of their country as prosperous and advanced and minimize the image that it is a workaholic country where the competition to succeed makes childhood and early adulthood so draining that people don’t want to have kids.

Those who are producing such $h!t are usually 'soap operas' of Bollywood and inducing Indian culture in Pakistani society such movies are the agenda of liberals.
Target audiences will be the children in Pakistan and soon you will see their raw brains will be programmed for the same language.
It will not surprise me if this clip/movie will win some international awards.
I have always believed we should be at least producing content for our youth population especially the youngest of children, to inculcate our culture in an easy to consume medium, and prevent children from getting confused with the messaging from media versus what they are being taught by their parents. The added benefit is a common universal and more egalitarian Pakistani culture can be reinforced through media.

teu1i0vo59491.jpg

writer- should have just put Pakistani but whatever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom