What's new

Marvel Representation of Pakistanis.

Hate this with a passion - kumail is cringe king
Pakistani women are WAY more beautiful than this ugly rat - if anything the ones in Pakistan are more pretty than the one's in diaspora

Uncle Tom behavior

Who even says that lmfao, dudes talking about his own mom too self own.

It's all to mentally condition muslim youth in West. They Neoliberalist West wants inclusion of Muslims. But only after they've made them into LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+ lovers/supporters, animal cruelty supporters, vegan, skinny mocha latte drinkers.

Almost every Disney show or Netflix production shows a Muslim girl taking off hijab eventually to escape her "oppressive" parents/religion. Etc.

TL;DR It's Militant Left Wing Neoliberalist agenda.

The only positive representation I've seen of Muslims was in Midnight Mass on Netflix where the Sheriff Hassan actually talks about his experiences with racism after 9/11 and how hard he tried to prove his patriotism to his colleagues.

Here is his clip:

Chack dey fattey
In East Punjab held by India. Not in Pakistani Punjab. You might might find someone say this in Faisalabad but too would be very very rare.

Someone in Pakistani Punjab might say it because of Bollywood/Indian Sikh made Punjabi movies. Other than that is not naturally how Pakistani Punjabi speaker would talk.

In kumails movie - I cringed
Ugly woman from the motherland - to some extent I guess but what's up with shitting on your own people, making them look bad and add the white savior complex

Just do a normal movie for once - from our perspective not caricatures for white people to laugh at
Kumail Nanjiani is embodiment of mindset that exists in Generals/Politicians/Uncles like Bajwa etc.

Indians are experts though. It's called kiss the gora butt.

Last edited:
Pakistan was systamatically sterilised.
Now we are impotent stud of Muslim world.
The approach was : use of media against Islam, rise of ethnic pride, TV dramas, sectarian bullshit, lot of foolishness by psudo Ulama like Amir liaqat. Now we have started to doubt ourselves.
Recent blasphemy from that Indian lady. Where does Pakistan stand? It's the Arabs who took that pride from us. Arabs responded and we were sitting and watching....

Pakistanis love dramas/movies but hate the profession of acting and entertainment industry in general. Result, very few actors/movies/shows in the homeland and almost non existent in diaspora. When you look down upon working in entertainment industry, others are gonna represent you then in their own ways.
Barey patey wali baat ki hai iss bande ne.

Zara sochiye!!

It's all to mentally condition muslim youth in West. They Neoliberalist West wants inclusion of Muslims. But only after they've made them into LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+ lovers/supporters, animal cruelty supporters, vegan, skinny mocha latte drinkers.

Almost every Disney show or Netflix production shows a Muslim girl taking off hijab eventually to escape her "oppressive" parents/religion. Etc.

TL;DR It's Militant Left Wing Neoliberalist agenda.

Only thing that is in our favor is that more and more ppl are growing sick of this

Might as well vote republican if u dont want ur kids to be taken to a drag show without ur consent.

When did Khans become Punbajis? If she was name Kamala Bajwa then I can understand the affinity and cultural appropriateness of the phrase. There is no difference between Bajwas on both sides of the border, other than fact that they are essential cogs in the Hindutva project under auspices of Pax Americana, they also share language, creed, culture and food. After all, they both eat aloo ghost and sarson ka saag..

The only mistake the Marvel people made here is naming the Pakistani girl. A typical Pakistani person is compliant, pushover, suffering with mental slavery and indistinguishable from their ethnic brethren across the wagah border, so a surname of Bajwa, Chohan, Sethi, Cheema, Gil, Roy, Ghuman, Bhatti and Chaudhary would have more more appropriate more so than Khan.
Wtf bro you think all Punjabis are messed up like that??

Anyway, even Imran Khan comes from Punjab. There are enough Khans who are also Punjabis.
The man talks about Zaman Park and Aitchison more passionately than he ever talked about Mianwali. So that says a lot about him. He's essentially a Lahoria born and bred.

This girl is actually an Ismaili..........U can find abt her in the Ismaili internet sources. She has Pakistani origion but born and raised in Canada.

BTW if u think thats weird look at this. She loves Pork.

BTW when have you ever heard a Muslim say "Infidel" to a non Muslim??

Infidel infidel ye haramzadey khud Crusades k doran karte phirte thhey. They used to call Jews, Muslims, non Catholic/Orthodox Indidels.

This alone is height of orientalism.

Only thing that is in our favor is that more and more ppl are growing sick of this

Might as well vote republican if u dont want ur kids to be taken to a drag show without ur consent.
Yea it's either
Vote Republican=Go to concentration camps

Vote Democrat=End up with Bilawals in every Muslim home. Phir waqai Bhutto kabhi nai marey ga aur har ghar se Bhutto nikle ga lmao 🤣😂

Last edited:
,…Pakistan was systamatically sterilised.
Now we are impotent stud of Muslim world.
The approach was : use of media against Islam, rise of ethnic pride, TV dramas, sectarian bullshit, lot of foolishness by psudo Ulama like Amir liaqat. Now we have started to doubt ourselves.
Recent blasphemy from that Indian lady. Where does Pakistan stand? It's the Arabs who took that pride from us. Arabs responded and we were sitting and watching....

And we have accepted it…..

Here is his clip:
omg such a powerful and emotionally charged scene, we need more of him
In East Punjab held by India. Not in Pakistani Punjab. You might might find someone say this in Faisalabad but too would be very very rare.
depends on your family background i guess - I have used and seen the word being used regularly in my surrounding but my mother is from the east Punjab side, maybe that influenced it who knows- but its still Punjabi man, people making a fuss for no reason

omg such a powerful and emotionally charged scene, we need more of him

depends on your family background i guess - I have used and seen the word being used regularly in my surrounding but my mother is from the east Punjab side, maybe that influenced it who knows- but its still Punjabi man, people making a fuss for no reason
So your mom is 1st generation "muhajir" Pakistani? Since she did hijrat from Indian Punjab to Pakistani Punjab in 47?

Back
Top Bottom