What's new

Making peace with PKK, Pros and Cons!

All I wanna say is that I am thankful our politicians don't think the way Revojam does.

Basicly Revojam is saying; provoke everyone to support PKK. That's not a solution, it would be the root of the problem.

I mentioned this before in the thread but, back in the 90's in Turkey's South East OHAL (Military alert staturs) was in effect. During this time PKK had one of the biggest periods of recruiting people to join their group. The support for PKK was at an all time high. Allah o gunleri birdaha gostermesin (may Allah protect us from ever experiencing those days again).

my wise mate,

if neighter turkmens outside and nor your Kurd citizens wont accept that exchange then what would you do??
i think, in that case you will suggest killing both kurds and turkmans . :)

if you suggestted import 6 millions cows from latin america to East region of Turkey to improve stockreeding and reduce uneplayement it would be more sensible..

Allah granted people wisdom to use it. What do you want else??

I am a Turkmen. Turkmens most certainly prefer Turkmens as neighbours over Kurds and Arabs and "Jews".

You Kurds are going to continue this terrorism, organised crime, interethnic clashes. At the End, ropes are in the hands of Jews. It would turn into mass slaughter on both sides.

I am a Turkmen. Turkmens most certainly prefer Turkmens as neighbours over Kurds and Arabs and "Jews".

You Kurds are going to continue this terrorism, organised crime, interethnic clashes. At the End, ropes are in the hands of Jews. It would turn into mass slaughter on both sides.

How many Kurd live in Turkey? What is the benefit, hidden in calling all Kurds as terrorist for Turkey. To how extend a person could be blind?
Lan, tanri akil verip, Çalıştır sana!

How many Kurd live in Turkey? What is the benefit, hidden in calling all Kurds as terrorist for Turkey. To how extend a person could be blind?
Lan, tanri akil verip, Çalıştır sana!

Maybe I have seen enough not to believe things naively.

Tengri manga akıl bergen, sen merak buyurmayasan, men minda köp şey görgenmen. :D

The biggest misfortune of PKK was not having more enemies enough like you. PKK need much Turks like you than the separatists Kurds. You are the reasons of existence of each other. If one side go the other side already goner by itself.

The biggest misfortune of PKK was not having more enemies enough like you. PKK need much Turks like you than the separatists Kurds. You are the reasons of existence of each other. If one side go the other side already goner by itself.

Mind if i ask if you are Kurd as Alienoz's claim?

Biggest enemies of Turkey are the ones like Jamaal Yelmaaz. You are provoking Sunni-Shia war between Turkey and Iran. Hidden, you have pro-Kurdistan tendency.

Just one example:

Senior members of PKK's legal party BDP Ahmet Turk and Gulten Kisanak says our doupts about killing 3 members of PKK intensify on the link of Iran and Syria..

ki lkeyi iaret etti - Hrriyet GNDEM

Biggest enemies of Turkey are the ones like Jamaal Yelmaaz. You are provoking Sunni-Shia war between Turkey and Iran. Hidden, you have pro-Kurdistan tendency.

Just one example:

:) it was not my statement . Just look at the link i copied.
im support tension of sunn shia? prove your claim by my own words i wrote anywhere. dude, i was symptathizer Khomeini and iran revolution in my university years..sometime lived experience teach people reality better than the books...just asking off my curiosity please. How are old you?

Mind if i ask if you are Kurd as Alienoz's claim?

sorry my mate. i didnt understand your qusetion well.....To me, there is no any differences between any extrem nationalism or racism of any nation.. against all of them. Since all is contrary to my opinionand beliefe..

You are anti-Shia, anti-Iranian. All the time you imply: Infidel Iranians, they support PKK.

In Reallty, Iran is a Turkic country which is more trustable than your Kurdish People. They just showed it in their fight against PJAK. In the meantime Kurds opened Ocalan posters and terrorist flags in Diyarbakir. And those 3 Kurds were killed by Kurds themselves, not by Iran nor Syria. BDP is terrorist in my book.

i ll check your Posts again.

:) it was not my statement . Just look at the link i copied.
im support tension of sunn shia? prove your claim by my own words i wrote anywhere. dude, i was symptathizer Khomeini and iran revolution in my university years..sometime lived experience teach people reality better than the books...just asking off my curiosity please. How are old you?

sorry my mate. i didnt understand your qusetion well.....To me, there is no any differences between any extrem nationalism or racism of any nation.. against all of them. Since all is contrary to my opinionand beliefe..

these are not uprisings between sunni and shia.. This is storm of protests and will turn to uprising among all iraqi againist special trained Iran agent Maliki and his regime in the near future .. Arab Shias also get boring of Maliki...So some powers abroad continously tries to escalating secterian hostility among Shias and Sunnis so that Maliki could be supported by Shia community..

how terrible is kick of Assad for iran, it is so stragic gain for Turkey, Saudi arabia and other arab countries..this is the pure reality...

Iran regime is definetly on wrong way. It cant result its malicious politic and military stragy succesfully in spite of neighbouring muslim countries..
Eevery neighbouring muslim countries woke up about hidden iranian agenda...The last country that woke up was Turkey due to internal contentions between army and ruling AKP government...after syrian riots started and later Turkey entered the game balances rapidly changed againist iran..

I really sorry for iranian people to be have such regime...They are also our brothers of muslim no matter they are shiaas........Just 2 years ago according to many inquiries popularity of Iran over than 60%, was second after Pakistan among sunni Turkish society...

But now, unfortunatly they have no left freindly muslim country.... this is the job of Islamic??? iran regime that thinks herself very intelligent and civilized. i dont commend Shah regime, but at least in the times of Shah Iran was freindly with all muslim countreis.

Genuin Shia muslims like Ja'afaris in respect of principles of islam and iman(faith) closer toAlawites or Sunnis..?
Who want to admit that reality?

Most of Alawite sects dont worship daily obligated prayers , dont hold ramadan, not accept zakat, hajj, hijab etc..
Many Alawite authorities says that Alawite have nothing to do with Shias..Shias closer to Sunnis...Shias-Sunnis are the same for us.
In turkey the society which had most opposed Islamic revolution iran was Alawite while most of sunnis saluted the revolution.
i dont mean alawites should be regarded as non islam society..Such ideas totally fault and strictly must be avoided..

It is clear that the foreign policy that Iran conducts not accordince with neither islam nor shiia....

So it is totaly a dirty politics that trying to be hiden under Shia cover by Persian nationalist and racists..

shame on Iran 1000 times..

Provide unbiliever brutal shabiha regime by thousands Shia militans, Pasdars, heavy arms, media support and tens of billion $

Mullahs regime the champion of hypocrisy of humanity.. If just Iran was true a Shia state he would not support such thug regime at least should behave as neutral..

at the moment Iran consume up all his credibility and reliability among sunni muslim world..and when the times come he gonna to loss his credibility among non persian shia muslim as well.

Iran will be expelled from muslim world and he will be remained single by himself. after that regime will collapse by itself..

Iran Will stay within Muslim community. They are far more honorable than your kind.

14 pages full with ignorance. You guys dont have any knowledge about Turks and Turkish history but still can talk like ''oh foreign countries use the pkk as a threatment agains Turkey when Turkey makes anti-west foreign policies.'' What a contradiction.

Man, to understand what the PKK is, you must fall back to the 18th century. How you guys think that the Ottoman Empire is devided? The western imperialism organized more than 20 crusades agains Turks to capture Jeruzalem and Istanbul but failed all of them. They did understood very good that the Turks cant be defeated by manpower so they decided for a whole new strategy with Lawrence and that kind of people on top. On other side, kurdish tribal leaders that where under command of the Armenians and French, rebelled agains the Ottoman Empire. Armenians wanted a large piece of eastern land and kurds(traitors) wanted their own grounds. And still today they want it but today they do it under ''rights for kurds''. A big lie because that people are suppressed by their own tribal leaders. In the 70's Turkey did a huge land reform and gived ground to people so they can live of their own lands but after a time kurds sold all their grounds again back to the tribal leaders.

You guys dont nothing know about Turkey, just stop talking.

What has this to do with this topic?

I want him to remember that the same respect, he may want others to have about his ideology, The others may want him to have the respect about their race.

The questions are:

"What is the guilt of a Kurd who is royal to the unity of Turkey?"
or
" What is the benefit, hidden in calling all Kurds as terrorist for Turkey?"

Please provide your clear answers for these questions.

I want him to remember that the same respect, he may want others to have about his ideology, The others may want him to have the respect about their race.

The questions are:

"What is the guilt of a Kurd who is royal to the unity of Turkey?"
or
" What is the benefit, hidden in calling all Kurds as terrorist for Turkey?"

Please provide your clear answers for these questions.

First of all, why you try to change a terror problem in to a ethnicity problem?

This is enough to unmasker your real intention.

Back
Top Bottom