What's new

Making peace with PKK, Pros and Cons!

How are you going to do that exactly? Exchange with who? Where are you going to send the 15-20 mln Kurds?

Which 20 million? You have eaten too much Kurdish propaganda.

We have 2-3 million Syrian Turkmen and 3 million Iraqi Turkmen. I bet Turkmens are more than Kurds in both countries. CIA falsify their numbers. Send these 6-7 million Kurds in southeastern Anatolia to Iraq and Syria, then take Turkmens here.

No more terror, No more pain, No more martyr.

We have 2-3 million Syrian Turkmen and 3 million Iraqi Turkmen. I bet Turkmens are more than Kurds in both countries. CIA falsify their numbers. Send these 6-7 million Kurds in southeastern Anatolia to Iraq and Syria, then take Turkmens here.

I don't understand how a person who've had education on politics and history can say something that retarded.

Population exchange would solve this issue.

You are my guy.

BDP voters are small %. They don't want democracy, they want to carve up Turkey by hidin behind liberalism. This trick can only work on our naive Turks for a while. When they finally open their eyes; Turks will make sure they regret their mothers for putingt them on this world.

If Turkish army wants they can finish PKK in 6 months. All they need to do is go In iraq. We know where thy are. Bombing doesn't work. We have to go their and do the dirty job wih our hand.

I don't understand how a person who've had education on politics and history can say something that retarded.

Ataturk in your avatar did population exchange. Learn politics and history, then talk to me, youngster.

Ataturk in your avatar did population exchange. Learn politics and history, then talk to me, youngster.

Yes i know. That experience is only proves how retarded what you're saying is.

"Send 6 million Kurds and take Turkmens instead..." OMFG :disagree:

You are my guy.

Indeed he is your guy Ottoman-Turk. You two have similar mentality...

Yes i know. That experience is only proves how retarded what you're saying is.

"Send 6 million Kurds and take Turkmens instead..." OMFG :disagree:

Indeed he is your guy Ottoman-Turk. You two have similar mentality...
Should I be ashamed I'm an Ottoman Turk? Are you not? Then you are either a Kurd or an Armenian. I know a lot of you pretending to be a Turk friend but then backstabing when there is opportunity.

If you give full rights to Azeri Turks in Iran we will continue talking.

Is hopeful the road Iran is on? Do you think every Azeri Turk has the enough maturity to not endanger the country's unity when he demands his rights? Do you think behaving like dictators will solve the problem? To how extend Asad was successful?

Nobody expects you to accept the peace solution. But you should have a plan in your mind. You should say I do not accept that for the reasons 1, 2, 3, ... And my plan is in detail step1, step 2, step 3 ...

Both of us think that we will help Turkey to save the unity. May be I am wrong, Maybe you are wrong. The only way to find the answer is the discussion. Bring your concerns, bring your logic, we will discuss about it.

my wise mate,

if neighter turkmens outside and nor your Kurd citizens wont accept that exchange then what would you do??
i think, in that case you will suggest killing both kurds and turkmans . :)

if you suggestted import 6 millions cows from latin america to East region of Turkey to improve stockreeding and reduce uneplayement it would be more sensible..

Allah granted people wisdom to use it. What do you want else??

Lol, why should we abandon 10-15 million people to Iraqis? We can get both the Turkmens and Kurds under Turkey.

-Death sentence will back for captured PKK terrorists

-Soft policy in both police force and military will end : Our polices living with Europen police mentality afraid to pull trigger because of stupid laws for a police force correct way is american way(people need to afraid armed forces).Military is even more pitiful situation because of opening bullshit they dont have right to ambush PKK members , the moment they seen a PKK group they are forbidden to ambush instead they have to call them to surrender just what kind of bullshit is this? Who created this idea? Element of suprise lost even before fight begins then of course PKK members using surrender call to fortify their position(unlike stupid dreamers here believing theye are thinking "OWW see how mercifull Turkish soldiers are we were wrong all along!!).Also this calling them to surrender mentality will be change to "Dont capture them alive!".

-For those who give PKK media support(you can find countless stupid kids in facebook alone putting PKK flag/ocalan poster on their wall deportation is only solution(since putting them death sentence would be overkill international image) , their citizenship will be terminated and their children(next 2 generations) will be also forbidden enter Turkiye.

-State will be deadly serious(deadly) when it comes to collect taxes and illegal use of electricity remember those people who atack polices when they came to stop illegal use of electricity? This is only happening because no one takes polices forces seriously anymore , in situation like this ask yourself only one thing "What would American police would do?".

-Strict border control : Thanks to AKP and Kurd's smuggling mentality our borders are yol geçen hanı! Remember the event last year 35 Kurds smugglers bombed with jet later all those uproar in media? WTF? Why was the uproar? Jets done the right thing! There is a reason those borders exist! If you want to enter Turkiye location of border gates known to everyone if you dont use gate then you are ... smuggler.We need tight border observation with satellies,observation ballons,armed UAVs and gunships for large groups in short we need turn our borders into dead zones no soul would dare to think illegaly passing.Turkiye has a very big border control problem known to everyone and this the main reason why PKK terrorists enter our country anytime they wish.

Back
Top Bottom