What's new

Making peace with PKK, Pros and Cons!

I suppose you are an ethnic Turk. Then read this:
Do you think we just gonna do what they tell us?

MEHMET BEDR
5. 2009’da Brüksel’de başlayıp son olarak İmralı görüşmeleriyle devam eden “Kürt açılımının” esas hedefi, Kuzey Irak’ın Türkiye’ye eklemlenmesi, Suriye’nin parçalanması ve Türkiye’nin Türk-Kürt ayrımı temelinde yeniden yapılandırılmasıdır
Look at the bigger picture,if they have a country in the north of Irak then we know what to do.
Now they are evrywhere,but then we will know where to attack.
We all know the AKP is a puppet of the US,but who made them this powerfull?
Why are we building up our indigenous weapon industry?
This is why we need our own nukes.
To lose Turkey is unacceptable for the west so their plan wont work

i quote;

To lose Turkey is unacceptable for the west so their plan wont work

A solution which comes from a pure wisdom! how to change the west plan. helal olsun kardesim.

This will change the risk to opportunity, apparently!

It's in Turkey's best interest the have a united Iraq, not a divided one. That's why there is some tension between Maliki and Erdogan. Even Moktada Al Sadr, a shia leader, said that Maliki was in the wrong and showed support to the Sunni Iraqi's demonstrations.

About Aydinlik gazetesi, this newspaper has ties with Dogu Perincek's and his political party: Workers' party/Isci parti. And Dogu Perincek is allegedly involved with Ergenekon. I wouldn't take whatever they are writing too seriously.

It's in Turkey's best interest the have a united Iraq, not a divided one. That's why there is some tension between Maliki and Erdogan. Even Moktada Al Sadr, a shia leader, said that Maliki was in the wrong and showed support to the Sunni Iraqi's demonstrations.

About Aydinlik gazetesi, this newspaper has ties with Dogu Perincek's and his political party: Workers' party/Isci parti. And Dogu Perincek is allegedly involved with Ergenekon. I wouldn't take whatever they are writing too seriously.
It is better to know where your enemie is,a divide of Iraq(obviously this will happen wether we want it or not)is the goal of Iran and the west.
Even Maliki wants a divided Irak(why he trying to sturr things up?)
For Iran it would mean just another province and near his enemies(Israel and SA).
For the west(including GCC countries)it would show them where to attack(or counter attack if needed).
So wether this artcle is true or not doesnt matter,we all knew these plans before.
Our goal should be to change it in our favor(its like the mayas predicting the end of the world last year)
The mayas actualy meant that it was a new beginning.
I would say lets see what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom