What's new

Mahira Khan says Pakistanis and Indians are similar people with same language in new interview

Actually you are a false flagger. Pakistani culture is already different from Indian culture. It is just the language which needs to purged of any words that may be in Hindi.
That is why the Vedic Dharm followers did in the 19th Century during the time of British India, they took Urdu and depersianized it to make Hindi, but they failed and today we have something known as Hindustani which is what is spoken in Pakistan and Bharat. (They failed in the sense that most Vedic Dharm followers do not speak Hindi in the sense they wanted it to, just like most Urdu speakers in Pakistani do not speak Urdu, rather they both speak Hindustani).

I was listening to a lecture by Dr Ghulam Moeen Nizami on Allama Iqbal and I realized (yet again) that most people do not speak Urdu in Pakistan but rather Hindustani. It is a shame as the "Language of the Exalted Encampment" is so refined and sophisticated...

Last edited:
That is why the Vedic Dharm followers did in the 19th Century during the time of British India, they took Urdu and depersianized it to make Hindi, but they failed and today we have something known as Hindustani which is what is spoken in Pakistan and Bharat.

I was listening to a lecture by Dr Ghulam Moeen Nizami on Allama Iqbal and I realized that most people do not speak Urdu in Pakistan but rather Hindustani. It is a shame as the "Language of the Exalted Encampment" is so refined and sophisticated...
I know bhai. But it is never too late to implement the true Urdu in our country.

I know bhai. But it is never too late to implement the true Urdu in our country.
Most Pakistanis do not care about Urdu or Persian or Arabic or dare I say it Deen e Ibrahim (PBUH). Most of the youth just want to live a hedonistic and sensate life fulfilling their egos...as their fathers and grandfathers did not pay any attention to their upbringing... and the government...what can you expect from such a corrupt collection of wretches...

Listen to Dr Ghulaam Moeen Nizami on Youtube...

Actually you are a false flagger. Pakistani culture is already different from Indian culture. It is just the language which needs to purged of any words that may be in Hindi.

Lol you didn't even try to make your approach any different. I might be a false flagger but I know for sure you're not a day older than 12. So tell me, according to whi is Pakistani culture "completely different" from India's ? And why exactly do you want to edit Urdu ?

Lol you didn't even try to make your approach any different. I might be a false flagger but I know for sure you're not a day older than 12. So tell me, according to whi is Pakistani culture "completely different" from India's ? And why exactly do you want to edit Urdu ?
If I am 12 years old then you may be a toddler.

Don't be so ridiculous.

Pakistani culture is heavily influenced by Islam. But of course you failed to mention that.

If I am 12 years old then you may be a toddler.

Don't be so ridiculous.

Pakistani culture is heavily influenced by Islam. But of course you failed to mention that.

Oh wow some quality trash talk. Yes it's true that Pakistani culture is influenced by Islam it's still 90% of the same thing as what's across the border. The only difference that comes to mind is the food we eat (even though we prepare it the same way). The rest such as social structure, traditions, social stigmas and taboos, the language and the culture is all the same.

I don't know what kind of weird mentality (or denialism) you have that if you admit that we're alot similar to our neighbor it'll some how hurt your feelings or something. Like you were literally suggesting we should change our entire language so it doesn't match theirs. Whatever it is, it's cringe worthy. Do call me a false flagger again though it's truly an intellectual arguement.

Back
Top Bottom