What's new

Madressas to be mainstreamed: DG ISPR

Madrassa itself means school in arabic language, if you don't believe me ask any person who speaks arabic language as his mother language.
How absurd it is to say replace madrassa (school) with a school (madrassa).
We are not arab country
In arab country there is name bandar do you rename yourself as bandar

Bhai, once upon a time the only pkgd milk in Pakistan was Haleeb - which means milk in Arabic. You can imagine my shock and amusement at this.

That is the problem in pakistan, these kalay angraiz of pakistan are utilizing the ignorance of pakistani public with the arabic as well as english languages to their benefit. I mean look how dishonest it is to translate arabic word "madrassa" which means "school" with a fancy stupid word "seminary" which no body understands, the purpose behind this motive looks to me to portray madrassas as some alien entities.

We are not arab country
In arab country there is name bandar do you rename yourself as bandar

Who is this "we", I am not part of your "we" and I am pakistani.

Last edited:
Makes perfect sense... Ministry of peace to control wars, ministry of truth to change history .. and so on.. Orwell's world is late by just 35 years.

Not really, since it has been in place for more than 35 years in Pakistan already. But it is not my problem at all. :D

Amazing decision. I don't know how mullahs will take this news in madarrasas. Especially the wahabi ones, they don't want anyone fiddling with their madarris. Slowly government needs to get rid of these madrassas.

How is the national action plan not under the remit of security forces?

This is the problem with Pakistanis - a 40 year old mistake which cost us the lives of hundreds of thousands is corrected, but the focus is on the spokesman. Always looking for a drama.

You know security forces is not only limited to army
Police,paramilitary, IB etc are also part of it

This is to be announced by the civil government which has the responsibility to announce and implent such actions

DG ISPR himself said that kinetic based operations have mostly ended and has shifted to other forms of counter terrorism operations.
This means most of their job has been done and now the civil government must be given the opportunity

People are so blind that they dont understand what does a democratically elected governance means.

First ISPR is media wing of Pakistan Armed Forces and not Pakistan Govt.
I can understand if they make press releases in regard to what operation they are tasked to perform and what where results.

Who are they to question some organization? Armed forces can share there findings, details and there suggestions regarding how to solve the problem with relevant ministries and the relevant person from the ministry is suppose to take those decisions and make those announcements or if any allegations.

Coming to point of Madrasas, Who gave arm forces to rule over them? Armed forces are only suppose to act as per asked by the democratic government. Any decision that has to be taken about how to solve the problems in Madarsas or the education system, is the job of Education Ministry along with Home ministry and other relevant ministries like cultural etc. They are the once who will make plans about how to improve the Madarsa and education sytem there by reducing the threats arising out of them. If any madarsa goes rouge, then the job assigned by govt to Armed Forces in handling madarsa should be reported by ISPR.

Media wing of Armed Forces doesnt tell what they are going do with govt to bring peace, rather govt tells what they are going to do in order to bring peace and how armed forces will be used if required.

The conference by DG ISPR shows who owns the power and decision making system. This is very classical case, i am not sure why many are unable to see whats the role of Armed Forces and whats the role of Govt.

People are so blind that they dont understand what does a democratically elected governance means.

I can understand if they make press releases in regard to what operation they are tasked to perform and what where results.

Who are they to question some organization? Armed forces can share there findings, details and there suggestions regarding how to solve the problem with relevant ministries and the relevant person from the ministry is suppose to take those decisions and make those announcements or if any allegations.

Coming to point of Madrasas, Who gave arm forces to rule over them? Armed forces are only suppose to act as per asked by the democratic government. Any decision that has to be taken about how to solve the problems in Madarsas or the education system, is the job of Education Ministry along with Home ministry and other relevant ministries like cultural etc. They are the once who will make plans about how to improve the Madarsa and education sytem there by reducing the threats arising out of them. If any madarsa goes rouge, then the job assigned by govt to Armed Forces in handling madarsa should be reported by ISPR.

Media wing of Armed Forces doesnt tell what they are going do with govt to bring peace, rather govt tells what they are going to do in order to bring peace and how armed forces will be used if required.

The conference by DG ISPR shows who owns the power and decision making system. This is very classical case, i am not sure why many are unable to see whats the role of Armed Forces and whats the role of Govt.
Shoo
Your opinion is not welcomed here

"The prime minister has formed a committee with the coordination of interior and education ministries to come up with a syllabus. In the curriculum, religious education will continue as it is but there will be no hate speech.

"When these kids graduate from seminaries tomorrow, they will have the same opportunities as the children who studied from other schools,"

People are so brainwashed, they come up with an opinion without even doing basic reading

Maddrassas are prime recruitment and breeding grounds for groups like TTP and ISIS, therefore any action tackling them is a military matter as the militaries operational objectives is to de-radicalise the population.

This is a government policy announced long ago that was not introduced to a lack of funding in the budget, now that there is the budget in place ISPR has announced that the policy can be introduced. Its very simple, hopefully even you will be able to comprehend it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom