What's new

Madressas to be mainstreamed: DG ISPR

Law doesn't prescribe much except that education is the right of each child...It doesn't elaborate nor give guidelines....If it did we wouldn't have issues but since we do have ....

Now the govt is taking over if you read carefully

They should have both Dean and duniya otherwise when they walk out in search any wold would attack and trick them into thinking any brand of crap is Islam....

Ignorance in any form is dangerous and esp in terms of religion

@VCheng kindly do read before bashing :enjoy:

Vcheng has valid point as to wahy was this not announced by any civil leadership e.g ministry of education and why was it announced by a military spokesperson
Madrasas are an internal matters and armed forces responsibility is to tackle external threats
Such announcements undermine the current civilian leadership of their capacity to perform basic tasks of tackling non-kinectic anti-terrosim operations.

They should have both Dean and duniya otherwise when they walk out in search any wold would attack and trick them into thinking any brand of crap is Islam....

if the children want to learn about dean they can do it on there own time or have optional selective courses in universities that ho they do it in other countries more successful countries

government run schools should teach hard scientific education thats the only way we are gonna remove the rust form peoples brains we need scientist, philosophers, artist, thinkers, economist people that move society forward not useless Ulema who at best take up space at worse radicalize society

Vcheng has valid point as to wahy was this not announced by any civil leadership e.g ministry of education and why was it announced by a military spokesperson
Because it is the military who is bashed for a messed up person coming out of madrassas never the ministry of education. ...

They needed this announcement.

Madrasas are an internal matters and armed forces responsibility is to tackle external threats
Have you heard of internal security? I don't see ministry of education taking up any responsibilities on that....Btw, the army is clear on the front of security they work both on internal and external....like anyone in charge of defense.

Such announcements undermine the current civilian leadership of their capacity to perform basic tasks of tackling non-kinectic anti-terrosim operations
No it doesn't ...read the western papers they welcome it esp since same papers blame our army for anyone going Allahu Akhbar in a loud voice...

Civilian has clearly always left security concerns for army...see the Rangers in Karachi...how many yrs were given to Karachi before they stepped in?

if the children want to learn about dean they can do it on there own time or have optional selective courses in universities that ho they do it in other countries more successful countries

government run schools should teach hard scientific education thats the only way we are gonna remove the rust form peoples brains we need scientist, philosophers, artist, thinkers, economist people that move society forward not useless Ulema who at best take up space at worse radicalize society
Not everyone compartmentalise things....and at anytime in life you can have such a want...

Anyway isn't it better safe than sorry (once you fall into the wolves hands?)

Ya successful countries are having jihadist wives and lone wolves problem....I wouldn't call that success..

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Tabhi toh yeh hal hai!!!
Ya decades of neglect can do wonders

Law doesn't prescribe much except that education is the right of each child...It doesn't elaborate nor give guidelines....If it did we wouldn't have issues but since we do have ....

Now the govt is taking over if you read carefully

@VCheng kindly do read before bashing :enjoy:

I am not bashing, merely pointing out that it is the Ministry of Education that should be taking the lead on this issue as the laws prescribe. These matters are NOT for the military to comment upon.

Read the article please...It clearly states state is taking over...Please do read before trying to trash anything linked to or even in this case announced by army.

Why is the DG ISPR is telling us who is taking over? Where is the relevant Ministry announcing this?

But you are right, I should not be concerned over such a trivial matter. NMFP! Over and out. :D

I am not bashing, merely pointing out that it is the Ministry of Education that should be taking the lead on this issue as the laws prescribe. These matters are NOT for the military to comment upon.
Like I said joint effort to keep the nation secure ....Both military and civilian moving as one in whatever capacity they can...

Why is the DG ISPR is telling us who is taking over? Where is the relevant Ministry announcing this?
Because it is army who is blamed if any mess up happens so they are telling us who to blame next time since now it has been handed over :p:

Like I said joint effort to keep the nation secure ....Both military and civilian moving as one in whatever capacity they can...

Because it is army who is blamed if any mess up happens so they are telling us who to blame next time since now it has been handed over :p:

Good luck to the nation!

Its like the army never had a hand in introducing such elements into the society right ????

If you never allow civilian institution to mature and grow they will never be able to perform their basic functions .

This is why army is taking over....we have given them enough time to change or make a balanced move but they haven't been able to coz some retards who think tv is fitnah still exist

Lol
Bro the army is doing a clean sweep. First govt and now religion ....I wonder what’s next? Diet/obesity crusade?

Regarding the obesity bit ....

I think schools in Pakistan should be from September - end of April. Young children should then be put in national Boy Scout associations and the teenagers should be sent to northern areas like a mini-conscription. The whole point is learning and learning should not be restricted to just books, physical exercise and learning outdoor skills are also important....and for those who say 4 months out of school education is too much should take a glance at the Norwegian model where less is more. Plus strong mind needs strong body

Such announcements undermine the current civilian leadership of their capacity to perform basic tasks of tackling non-kinectic anti-terrosim operations.

Because current Civilian leadership is a military puppet....

I’l add to this....

We know that most of our governments have been haramkhors and inept ...the boys on the barracks have gave democracy a chance but now we are going to have controlled democratic martial law - does that make sense?

I don’t mind as long as my liberty is not affected....the economy is not affected (which it has been and they need to sort it out asap otherwise this strategy is going to backfire and ppl will be on the streets like Venezuela and the army will have no choice but to declare martial law publicly or bite the bullet and bring back Nawaz Sharif who will be welcomed by most of the country).

When I read that the military wants to control madrissas, I am concerned.... if they want to crack down on extremism fair enough but are the army experts in fiqh/All the sciences of Islam? No...and whether we admit it or not, the army is a secular organisation and we do not want Islam to be restricted to the masjid. Many of us want Islamic laws to be implemented in this country...if the army was serious abt justice for the masses they would have installed some honest ppl not imbeciles who can’t even remember surah ikhlas or those who can’t even say ‘Khatum un Nabeeyeen’

Last edited:

Did you watch the press conference? If you did you'll know it was a long conference where he talked about national security and many aspects related to it. This was just one part of that. He was talking about national action plan, which govt and armed forces are both involved.

View from this point onwards -

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom