What's new

Madressas to be mainstreamed: DG ISPR

That is the proper venue to legislate such matters, but how can he predict the outcome?

Really? If you say so, I have no need to argue over this point. Reality is what it is.
They are bringing the madrassas to mainstream for that the govt needs to take over to ensure no brainwashing and no criminal activities occur...It also comes under the action plan to safeguard our children, educate our children and national security

Let the Minister of Education under PMIK's leadership legislate this matter properly. The military is no one to decide matters of educating children, religious or otherwise.
The military has successfully done a de brainwashing program....first of its kind and hence have the experience

They are bringing the madrassas to mainstream for that the govt needs to take over to ensure no brainwashing and no criminal activities occur...It also comes under the action plan to safeguard our children, educate our children and national security

The military has successfully done a de brainwashing program....first of its kind and hence have the experience

Having experience does not mean the military have any legal say in such a matter. Let the government do their job and let the military do theirs. Using national sekortee as an excuse will never work, as Pakistan's history shows.

Having experience does not mean the military have any legal say in such a matter. Let the government do their job and let the military do theirs. Using national sekortee as an excuse will never work, as Pakistan's history shows.
There is no legal standing on how to deal with such situation so as usual the uniform takes over plus national security risks of ignoring this is larger than any court room

Sir its very imp but passing some law will do any good ??few years back i was troubleshooting pc in madarsah its incharge is good friend of mine did MA Islamiat from my university.I said why dont u start some english,computer classes so that guys can apply anywhere else rather than becoming just mosque imam and starting own madarsah(because with current system they are not able to do any thing else ) offered my services free of cost he liked it but Allah maaf kary his suggestion was shot down by others like we were not suggesting some education but something bad.Army and govt first need to convince and if needed have to force them otherwise things are not going to change
national security

Sir its very imp but passing some law can make any change ??few years back i was troubleshooting pc in madarsah its incharge is good friend of mine did MA Islamiat from my university.I said why dont u start some english,computer classes so that guys can apply anywhere else rather than becoming just mosque imam and starting own madarsah(because with current system they are not able to do any other things ) offered my services free of cost he liked it but Allah maaf kary his suggestion was shot down by others like we were not suggesting some education but something bad.Army and govt first need to convince and if needed have to force them otherwise things are not going to change
This is why army is taking over....we have given them enough time to change or make a balanced move but they haven't been able to coz some retards who think tv is fitnah still exist

Let the Minister of Education under PMIK's leadership legislate this matter properly. The military is no one to decide matters of educating children, religious or otherwise.

Why do you think the military have decided it? Maybe he's just announced it as part of the security reforms. Did you even bother to watch the video or just you just like to jump the gun at anything related to Pakistan military?

There is no legal standing on how to deal with such situation so as usual the uniform takes over plus national security risks of ignoring this is larger than any court room

We have seen such rationales fail miserably before, and this time would be no different. But, I can merely observe, please feel free to support such actions without legal bases as you see fit under the garb of national security.

Why do you think the military have decided it? Maybe he's just announced it as part of the security reforms. Did you even bother to watch the video or just you just like to jump the gun at anything related to Pakistan military?

The education of children is simply not a matter for the military to announce, or decide.

This is why army is taking over....we have given them enough time to change or make a balanced move but they haven't been able to coz some retards who think tv is fitnah still exist

So if the Army is taking over, what does that make PMIK?

We have seen such rationales fail miserably before, and this time would be no different. But, I can merely observe, please feel free to support such actions without legal bases as you see fit under the garb of national security.

The education of children is simply not a matter for the military to announce, or decide.

Did you watch the press conference? Are you aware of the context?

We have not really seen the state take over to merge Dean and duniya. ...

And we do have an action plan abt children education and protection plus army wants to was out suspects so it's a good combined resources and efforts...

As for legal our laws and those in charge couldn't be bothered if they were they would have made an initiative since last 30 yrs

We have not really seen the state take over to merge Dean and duniya. ...

And we do have an action plan abt children education and protection plus army wants to was out suspects so it's a good combined resources and efforts...

As for legal our laws and those in charge couldn't be bothered if they were they would have made an initiative since last 30 yrs

All good points, but it remains the responsibility of the civilian government right now in power to take such matters into their hands as the laws prescribe.

Read the article please...It clearly states state is taking over...Please do read before trying to trash anything linked to or even in this case announced by army.
ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan plans to take control of a network of over 30,000 madrasas as part of a drive to “mainstream” the Islamic schools by bringing them under state control,

All good points, but it remains the responsibility of the civilian government right now in power to take such matters into their hands as the laws prescribe.
Law doesn't prescribe much except that education is the right of each child...It doesn't elaborate nor give guidelines....If it did we wouldn't have issues but since we do have ....

Now the govt is taking over if you read carefully

Every Pakistani school should have a good string secular education with a hard scientific base thats the only way is gonna work
They should have both Dean and duniya otherwise when they walk out in search any wold would attack and trick them into thinking any brand of crap is Islam....

Ignorance in any form is dangerous and esp in terms of religion

“The government and support institutions have decided to mainstream all these madaris… Their curriculum will include contemporary subjects… These madaris will be under the Ministry of Education,” DG ISPR added.
@VCheng kindly do read before bashing :enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom