What's new

Madressas to be mainstreamed: DG ISPR

Did you watch the press conference? If you did you'll know it was a long conference where he talked about national security and many aspects related to it. This was just one part of that. He was talking about national action plan, which govt and armed forces are both involved.

View from this point onwards -

Yes I did and that's why I said that"why is a military spokesperson announcing something which is not under his jurisdiction?

Yes I did and that's why I said that"why is a military spokesperson announcing something which is not under his jurisdiction?

Under which law can the military spokesperson not talk about it? It's under NAP and maybe the government has tasked the army to implement this part of NAP.

He's not talking about IMF loan terms etc, so Government must have given this remit to army.

Under which law can the military spokesperson not talk about it? It's under NAP and maybe the government has tasked the army to implement this part of NAP.

He's not talking about IMF loan terms etc, so Government must have given this remit to army.

None and that's the problem
There is no limit to what state institutions authorities are
The army can meddle in civilian affairs
Civilian government can meddle in army affairs
Judiciary can meddle in civilian government affairs
And so on.....

How is the national action plan not under the remit of security forces?

This is the problem with Pakistanis - a 40 year old mistake which cost us the lives of hundreds of thousands is corrected, but the focus is on the spokesman. Always looking for a drama.

That is the proper venue to legislate such matters, but how can he predict the outcome?

Really? If you say so, I have no need to argue over this point. Reality is what it is.

Makes perfect sense... Ministry of peace to control wars, ministry of truth to change history .. and so on.. Orwell's world is late by just 35 years.

What about the 25 million out of schools?

Out of 30k+ madrassahs, only 100 or so are trouble makers, rest are not!

The 25 million out of school are the problem I was talking, along with the 2.5 million in madrassas where they may receive no formal education (like math, science, etc) leaving them unskilled and unprepared for jobs or to contribute to society.

I don't like this discriminatory english translation "seminary" for a madrassa, the correct translation for madrassa is "school". These english newspapers somehow try to ridicule madrassas by not translating them to "schools" but instead use a sh1tty self-created word "seminaries". Madrassa is where children or even adults get educated just like schools, so a madrassa is a school nothing more nothing less. What they teach in a madrassa school depends completely on the management of the madrassa just like in any other school.

I don't like this discriminatory english translation "seminary" for a madrassa, the correct translation for madrassa is "school". These english newspapers somehow try to ridicule madrassas by not translating them to "schools" but instead use a sh1tty self-created word "seminaries". Madrassa is where children or even adults get educated just like schools, so a madrassa is a school nothing more nothing less. What they teach in a madrassa school depends completely on the management of the madrassa just like in any other school.
But that wouldn't cover their agenda, hence seminaries it is.

man we should replace them with school . gov is failed to provide education then poor go madrasa .

Madrassa itself means school in arabic language, if you don't believe me ask any person who speaks arabic language as his mother language.
How absurd it is to say replace madrassa (school) with a school (madrassa).

Madrassa itself means school in arabic language, if you don't believe me ask any person who speaks arabic langauge as his mother language.

Bhai, once upon a time the only pkgd milk in Pakistan was Haleeb - which means milk in Arabic. You can imagine my shock and amusement at this.

If these institutions were looked after properly there would have been a different story today but alas

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom