What's new

Madressas to be mainstreamed: DG ISPR

First ISPR is media wing of Pakistan Armed Forces and not Pakistan Govt.
I can understand if they make press releases in regard to what operation they are tasked to perform and what where results.

Who are they to question some organization?

Well we have a reason for that . Though you clearly said

As if I care about any Banana Republican....

But let me tell you anyways.

As you know religion is in the category of “touch me not” here in Pakistan. Not that Allah will be angry but because mullahs cant afford this attitude. So they want us to shutup. And whenever someone try to speak all the mulla brigade is on streets blackmailing government. Same goes for politicions, they will even do politics on fallen soldiers let alone policies. (You have clearly seem this in your own country too post pulwama). So lets take an example, Molana Fazlur rehman (religion’s dealer turned Pakistan’s dealer turn Politition), he don’t like IK, maybe in his heart he won’t like army too. But his follower love army as like anyother Pakistnai. So IF someday Fazal ask his supporters to do something that is against army, they will refuse. So i guess government here used army for this very important issue. So that no politics or religious blackmailing is involved and that the process go smooth as ASAP. And coming back to the capacity issue, well Armed forces don’t run courts too. But you heard “everything is fair in love and war”. We are at state of war against extremism since 20 years. And we can’t afford any more delays. Army is the only institution in Pakistan who have the capacity to implement hard decisions.we ammended our constitution to allow military courts for 3 years period (with the concent of all politiical parties). Its not like one day COAS was bored and he said you know what, lets create a court and start trials of criminals and terrorists.

Humara mulk
Humare adaray
Humari marzi

Jee bilkul darust farmaya.

MashAllah humare mulk mein sab kuch hey, bas qanoon kee baladasti ka door door tak koi naam o nishan nahi hey.

Army rescues in natural disasters, army build schools etc in war torn areas, army build roads for CPEC, army clears cities of hardcore criminals - why? Because civilian setup can't. But no crying over the above, but when army comments on the mainstreaming of madrassahs, people start going apeshit!

The reasons being given are very vague. "mainstreamed" "deradicalisation" etc...

What does that even mean exactly? Is the army going to decide what's extreme or not?

They should provide a detailed report of what exactly they plan to do and how much control they plan to exert.

But let me tell you anyways.

As you know religion is in the category of “touch me not” here in Pakistan. Not that Allah will be angry but because mullahs cant afford this attitude. So they want us to shutup. And whenever someone try to speak all the mulla brigade is on streets blackmailing government. Same goes for politicions, they will even do politics on fallen soldiers let alone policies. (You have clearly seem this in your own country too post pulwama). So lets take an example, Molana Fazlur rehman (religion’s dealer turned Pakistan’s dealer turn Politition), he don’t like IK, maybe in his heart he won’t like army too. But his follower love army as like anyother Pakistnai. So IF someday Fazal ask his supporters to do something that is against army, they will refuse. So i guess government here used army for this very important issue. So that no politics or religious blackmailing is involved and that the process go smooth as ASAP. And coming back to the capacity issue, well Armed forces don’t run courts too. But you heard “everything is fair in love and war”. We are at state of war against extremism since 20 years. And we can’t afford any more delays. Army is the only institution in Pakistan who have the capacity to implement hard decisions.we ammended our constitution to allow military courts for 3 years period (with the concent of all politiical parties). Its not like one day COAS was bored and he said you know what, lets create a court and start trials of criminals and terrorists.

Everyone does the blackmailing or political intrigues.

Army doesn't like a civilian government? Do a coup. Send Nawaaz to Jail and weaken pmln. Encourage/aid opposition to make life hard for the ruling government.
Religious leaders don't like an army or government move? Mass protest, block roads, shut down a city. Sometime they even team up with political parties or the army when they do this.
Political party doesn't like a move by the government or army? Mass protest, block roads, resorting to gunda gardi (in the case of mqm) etc. Same team up strategy as mentioned before.

Noone is clean in this regard. Not the army, not political parties and not religious party leaders.

The military has successfully done a de brainwashing program....first of its kind and hence have the experience
Not much successful. These rats comes & goes we already seen in Khadim rizwi episode . They are actually bomb, can active any day. Reason is emotional attachment with religion. Anyone can manipulate their mind for terrorism , extremism & sectarianism.
They prefer Religion over Country, and they can bite any day against motherland.

Good news , congrats to Pakistan for taking initiative to help balance the mix of Religion and Formal Education so these children can have a better future , and also a great afterlife prospect

Focus on modern education had always been part of Islamic Heritage and Civilization of past while it is true that initially people started with very basic literacy goals i.e able to read and write

Mainstreaming an institute means , that government will provide look after funding and of course a balanced modern education and Islamic Education will be provided

We have too many

• Mullah with no seat but want to be Prime Minister of Pakistan riding the wave on badly educated underclass who sees them as mulla
maulana-fazal-ur-rehman-allegations.jpg
  • We also have too many Dancing Mullah
aamir.jpeg

• And we have too many Mullah , criticizing each other on petty issues
  • Some mullah instead of watching the Eid Chand are viewing Model girl face on sofa
13495247_1587348098224596_5439006423515544750_n47.jpg

Last edited:
Not much successful. These rats comes & goes we already seen in Khadim rizwi episode . They are actually bomb, can active any day. Reason is emotional attachment with religion. Anyone can manipulate their mind for terrorism , extremism & sectarianism.
They prefer Religion over Country, and they can bite any day against motherland.
This is what happens when you don't know abc of religion and remove religion from syllabus as many of you want ...anyone can take you for a ride under the pretense it is "jaiz" under religion

Here to support my argument that "madrassa" is not any fancy "seminary" as the translation used by our kalay angraiz english newspapers, but the correct english translation of "madrassa" is "school", I opened google english to arabic translator and entered school and got it translated to madrassa in arabic as shown in the following snapshot,

school.JPG

So what is called "madrassa" in pakistan is actually a religious school or mazhabi madrassa, but you can have a duniyawi madrassa, sayinsy madrassa, technical madrassa or whatever kind of madrassa you want to have.

This is what happens when you don't know abc of religion and remove religion from syllabus as many of you want ...anyone can take you for a ride under the pretense it is "jaiz" under religion
Islamiyat is compulsory subject until bachelor. It's about long 14 year Islamic education.
Lal masjid Gazi rashid brothers were M.A in Islamiyat studies. They enourage Jihad what they were told to stop with force for bad things.They raised weapons against motherland ,
just to stop Chinese massage centres and music shops, for this they killed our 12 soldiers and seige Captital for 6 months.

Last edited:
Its like the army never had a hand in introducing such elements into the society right ????

If you never allow civilian institution to mature and grow they will never be able to perform their basic functions .
Do you see maturation in any dept?

Criminals being let go by court...court failed.
Education stagnant since British raj.....educating masses failed. ..

Stable govt in sindh and Punjab for decades yet no change....system failed....no change ....

When I studied Islamic studies in schools (Federal Board) , Jihad was Prominent part of Islamic pillars

However on internet and many sites today that concept has been altered, go test it out go to Google and search pillars of Islam

Go ahead search for pillars if Islam and you will find Jihad to be a missing component

I am 100% certain Jihad is a legitimate right of a Muslim
  1. Belief in the Oneness of Allah
  2. Belief in the Angels of Allah
  3. Belief in the Books of Allah/Belief in the Prophets or Messengers of Allah
  4. Belief in the Day of Judgment
  5. Hajj / Fasting / Zakat
  6. Jihad

Prominent Focus was in early years of Islam and wars around Macca/Makkah and Medina, the wars were clearly called as Jihad , and Muslims were Mujahideen

Pakistani School system does not goes beyond the first 4 Caliph's reign

Looking back , I feel I was robbed of great deal of real knowledge of golden period of Islamic heritage , I found some references of great scientist in Science books , few chapters which teachers quickly jumped over so it never made sense , what happend for good 1300 years

There was no focus on the Golden Era for Islamic Civilization (s) , these civilizations were formed , broken up , reformed etc but this knowledge was mostly missing in my upbringing

Last edited:
Islamiyat is compulsory subject until bachelor. It's about long 14 year Islamic education.
Lal masjid Gazi rashid brothers were M.A in Islamiyat studies. They enourage Jihad what they were told to stop with force for bad things.They raised weapons against motherland to stop Chinese massage centres and music shops, for this they killed our 12 soldiers.
I don't see you using the local butcher to advertise surgery...why use worst example when it comes to Islam?

Compulsory education in Islamiyat but education system is rattafication and regurgitate. ..people aren't even capable of learning science this way and you expect them to be measured on Islamiyat?

And integrating the madrassas into our shitty education system makes it the problem of the civil govt ....just like many of you want but no Islamiyat shouldn't be thrown out ...what needs to be thrown out is mera sheikh tumhara sheikh system....

This can only happen when govt takes control instead of individual mullahs

When I studied Islamic studies in schools (Federal Board) , Jihad was Prominent part of Islamic pillars

However on internet and many sites today that concept has been altered

Go ahead search for pillars if Islam and you will find Jihad to be a missing component
Jihad is not a pillar....It is encouraged ..and highest level is jihad Un nafs which no one tries to achieve?!

Here to support my argument that "madrassa" is not any fancy "seminary" as the translation used by our kalay angraiz english newspapers, but the correct english translation of "madrassa" is "school", I opened google english to arabic translator and entered school and got it translated to madrassa in arabic as shown in the following snapshot,

View attachment 557023

So what is called "madrassa" in pakistan is actually a religious school or mazhabi madrassa, but you can have a duniyawi madrassa, sayinsy madrassa, technical madrassa or whatever kind of madrassa you want to have.
In bahasa Indonesia madrassas also means school...It is just west islamophobia that made it a taboo word....don't you remember some media went crazy that Obama studied in a Madrassa in Indonesia? While in their language every other school is a Madrassa

If the move encourages a better Muslim without altering the core of the faith I think it is a wonderful move for Pakistan to have Islamic schools funded and looked after with proper curricula

However on Internet I see a major push to discredit the concept of Jihad

https://sunnah.com/muslim/32
It is narrated by Abu Nadr that he learnt from a letter sent by a man from the Aslam tribe, who was a Companion of the Prophet (ﷺ) and whose name was 'Abdullah b. Abu Aufa, to 'Umar b. 'Ubaidullah when the latter marched upon Haruriyya (Khawarij) informing him that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) in one of those days when lie was confronting the enemy waited until the sun had declined. Then he stood up (to address the people) and said:

O ye men, do not wish for an encounter with the enemy. Pray to Allah to grant you security; (but) when you (have to) encounter them exercise patience, and you should know that Paradise is under the shadows of the swords. Then the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stood up (again) and said: O Allah. Revealer of the Book, Disperser of the clouds, Defeater of the hordes, put our enemy to rout and help us against them.

وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي مُوسَى، بْنُ عُقْبَةَ عَنْ أَبِي النَّضْرِ، عَنْ كِتَابِ، رَجُلٍ مِنْ أَسْلَمَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُقَالُ لَهُ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي أَوْفَى فَكَتَبَ إِلَى عُمَرَ بْنِ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ حِينَ سَارَ إِلَى الْحَرُورِيَّةِ يُخْبِرُهُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ فِي بَعْضِ أَيَّامِهِ الَّتِي لَقِيَ فِيهَا الْعَدُوَّ يَنْتَظِرُ حَتَّى إِذَا مَالَتِ الشَّمْسُ قَامَ فِيهِمْ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ لاَ تَتَمَنَّوْا لِقَاءَ الْعَدُوِّ وَاسْأَلُوا اللَّهَ الْعَافِيَةَ فَإِذَا لَقِيتُمُوهُمْ فَاصْبِرُوا وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ الْجَنَّةَ تَحْتَ ظِلاَلِ السُّيُوفِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَامَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَقَالَ ‏"‏ اللَّهُمَّ مُنْزِلَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُجْرِيَ السَّحَابِ وَهَازِمَ الأَحْزَابِ اهْزِمْهُمْ وَانْصُرْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 1742 a
In-book reference : Book 32, Hadith 23
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 19, Hadith 4314
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Last edited:

View attachment 557023

In bahasa Indonesia madrassas also means school...It is just west islamophobia that made it a taboo word....don't you remember some media went crazy that Obama studied in a Madrassa in Indonesia? While in their language every other school is a Madrassa

View attachment 557023

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom