What's new

Madressas to be mainstreamed: DG ISPR

I don't see you using the local butcher to advertise surgery...why use worst example when it comes to Islam?

Compulsory education in Islamiyat but education system is rattafication and regurgitate. ..people aren't even capable of learning science this way and you expect them to be measured on Islamiyat?

And integrating the madrassas into our shitty education system makes it the problem of the civil govt ....just like many of you want but no Islamiyat shouldn't be thrown out ...what needs to be thrown out is mera sheikh tumhara sheikh system....

This can only happen when govt takes control instead of individual mullahs

Jihad is not a pillar....It is encouraged ..and highest level is jihad Un nafs which no one tries to achieve?!

The guy is talking about 14 years of islamiyat and I had class fellows in the university who studied till masters in sciences where everything was in english language yet they were not able to come up with a correct english paragraph on their own. They were just reproducing the english sentences in the exams what they used to memorize by heart. Many people just don't know how substandard our education system has been in the past.

Last edited:
Everyone does the blackmailing or political intrigues.

Army doesn't like a civilian government? Do a coup. Send Nawaaz to Jail and weaken pmln. Encourage/aid opposition to make life hard for the ruling government.
Religious leaders don't like an army or government move? Mass protest, block roads, shut down a city. Sometime they even team up with political parties or the army when they do this.
Political party doesn't like a move by the government or army? Mass protest, block roads, resorting to gunda gardi (in the case of mqm) etc. Same team up strategy as mentioned before.

Noone is clean in this regard. Not the army, not political parties and not religious party leaders

When we had dictatorship, people like you were shouting against it. Then we had PPP time (so called Democracy but fcukeup state of affairs and neglected armed forces) and they were again shouting against that democracy. Now we have a government in which Armed forces and Civilian government are on same page, acting under a single strategy for the beterment of Pakistan and here you are, criticising this approach. What you recommending is a full blown war between political class and military establishment. How possibly can you think that it will bring prosperity ? Did it work Ayub ? Zia ? Musharaf ? Lets try again then. No ?

The guy is talking about 14 years of islamiyat and I had class fellows who studied till masters in sciences where everything was in english language yet they were not able to come up with a correct english paragraph on their own. They were just reproducing the english sentences int he exams what they used to memorize by heart. Many people just don't know how substandard our education system has been.
Exactly. ...we have seen the western Muslims as ample examples of searching for their roots and ending up wrongly in Syria!

______

Such a serious topic. And here we have idiots discussing either to call it school or seminary. Fcuk it. Is mulk ka, iski awaam ka, kuch ni ho sakta.

The guy is talking about 14 years of islamiyat and I had class fellows who studied till masters in sciences where everything was in english language yet they were not able to come up with a correct english paragraph on their own. They were just reproducing the english sentences int he exams what they used to memorize by heart. Many people just don't know how substandard our education system has been.
Exactly. ...we have seen the western Muslims as ample examples of searching for their roots and ending up wrongly in Syria!

Jee bilkul darust farmaya.

MashAllah humare mulk mein sab kuch hey, bas qanoon kee baladasti ka door door tak koi naam o nishan nahi hey.

We are in state of war & they know what they are doing. You have very little knowledge on how these Madressas and they’ve been dealing with them since a long time now.
Plus, prosperity of Pakistan than the laws. And no law is being breached here.
They are not only in service to give their lives. On contrary, they have more rights on Pakistan than a keyboard warrior.

No law is greater than the sovereignty of a country.

______

Such a serious topic. And here we have idiots discussing either to call it school or seminary. Fcuk it. Is mulk ka, iski awaam ka, kuch ni ho sakta.

We must get our basics always right!

We are in state of war & they know what they are doing. You have very little knowledge on how these Madressas and they’ve been dealing with them since a long time now.
Plus, prosperity of Pakistan than the laws. And no law is being breached here.
They are not only in service to give their lives. On contrary, they have more rights on Pakistan than a keyboard warrior.

No law is greater than the sovereignty of a country.

Do they know what they are doing? The records presents ample evidence otherwise, but sure, let me accept your contentions. After all, what do I know? :D

When we had dictatorship, people like you were shouting against it. Then we had PPP time (so called Democracy but fcukeup state of affairs and neglected armed forces) and they were again shouting against that democracy. Now we have a government in which Armed forces and Civilian government are on same page, acting under a single strategy for the beterment of Pakistan and here you are, criticising this approach. What you recommending is a full blown war between political class and military establishment. How possibly can you think that it will bring prosperity ? Did it work Ayub ? Zia ? Musharaf ? Lets try again then. No ?

Confused.

I like the idea of Government over looking the Islamic Schools (Madrasas) however I want all folks to be given optional dosage of Islamic Civilization beyond the first 4 Caliphs

• Pakistan's Federal Studies on Islam are laughable and Weak , I am not a person who is 90% vested in Islam but even I realized how horrible the curricula is

Introduce 1-2 year of studies which cover the periods of expansion of Islamic Civilization post Abu Bakar, Omar, Uthman , Ali

• Go over the expansions into Syria
  • Go over expansion into Iraq & Iran
  • Go over expansion into Afghanistan and India
  • Go over expansion into Euro

Go over it so people will understand the landmarks destroyed in Iraq , Syria who they belonged to , show them the empty libraries and relics where discoveries were made

Cover the infrastructure developed by Muslims in Spain and Europe only for them to lose it
Cover the Humiliation of being exiled from Spain forced to live in Deserts of Northern Africa

Cover Ottoman Empire

Cover The knowledge centers for Muslims which existed for 300-400 years across Islamic landscape

Cover Islamic Navy and it's conquests, establishing most of the sea routes of modern age

Cover the Loss of Muslim Science and Scientific centers in wars with Mongols, when scripts were destroyed which took 300-400 years to collect the ink spread in the rivers and turned the color of river dark till those research papers were lost for ever

Cover various Islamic weapons used for last 1400 years how this has evolved

Cover Music in Islamic Civilization and forgotten traits

Cover Islamic contribution to Astronomy , Navy Navigation

Yes Madrassas should be upgraded but the upgrade should be for the broader understanding and enlightenment of student's education , so they would understand their place in World

I'm 100% behind Pakistan Army's move, build an enlightened Muslims not someone who just learns the first 3-8 years of Islam and is clueless beyond

99.9% Pakistanis have 0% knowledge on Islamic Heritage

Once they will attain the knowledge they will value importance of Country and State

Not their fault if the war in Iraq/Syria/Iran resembles end of time prophecies

The infighting between the Kings , Monarchs , Military Heads , political game played across Islamic country's landscape resulted in many of these folks wrongly assuming end of time was near , which caused them to make massive mistake

Failiure of Leaders of Islamic world lead to the misunderstanding

Yea but islam also says use your brain destruction is not part of Islam ..It is forced as last stage not first line of defense as many mullahs make it sound like

The problems Muslim world , Islamic world has seen due to emergence of Militia (many times sponsored from outside) , is perhaps a great tragedy

Still does not mean someone from outside comes and kills 150,000-750,000 Muslims who were not in act of war and call it collateral damage (This is a Separate Debate, the Arab Spring was a result of this debate why are Arab Leader so powerless Tunisia, Palestine, Egypt).

The counter movement deployed was enablement of militia from Iraq to attack Syria (Completely different debate)

What is it 7-10 million Muslims in Syria , turned into refugees(Completely different debate)

100% Agreed committing crime against civilians and innocent is wrong
The carnage and killing seen in Muslim world against other Muslims is Heinous and regretful

• Islam clearly states , never lift your sword against another Muslim
  • Never kills women and children or elderly
  • Protect the minority even after war is won

The carnage we have seen across Pakistan / Afghanistan and many other states (Muslim) are acts of mercenaries, to kill the unarmed is the gravest of all crimes

However as I said before , modern Muslim needs to understand their role in World and their Place in history in order to think about themselves in light of greatness

We are not slaves or Savages

We need an Enlightened Muslim , Proud of their Heritage and knowledgeable about Right and Wrong

Vs some random folks coming from Afghanistan or remote area and killing Innocents for no reason

I think Pakistan's Army has a great chance to bring educational reform and I hope the education is improved to make Muslims more aware of their place and understand the balanced approach to life in Islam

Last edited:

I wasn't shouting about anything.

I'm not recommending full blown war either.

I was just pointing out that people from the political, religious and army factions have all participated in activities which may harm Pakistan.

We must get our basics always right!

Sb Al-mustasim ki olaady ban kr wait kro kisi halaku khan ka. Batakh halal hy ky haram ki discussion rako jab tak koi aaky Islamabad fatha kr jay . Tb kehna we were just getting our basics right.

I was just pointing out that people from the political, religious and army factions have all participated in activities which may harm Pakistan

And now all of them are involved in an activity which may bring peace and prosperity to Pakistan.

Sb Al-mustasim ki olaady ban kr wait kro kisi halaku khan ka. Batakh halal hy ky haram ki discussion rako jab tak koi aaky Islamabad fatha kr jay . Tb kehna we were just getting our basics right.

And now all of them are involved in an activity which may bring peace and prosperity to Pakistan.
Baki choro aj kal to maulana hazrat bohat importan videos upload kar rahey hein youtube par jaisey key falan karney sey nikah tota hy key nahi :D

Back
Top Bottom