What's new

MADE IN UAE

From LinkedIn a female Emirati local engineer in the warhead and fuze department at Halcon
View attachment 737508

Warhead and Fuze department at IDEX

View attachment 737509

Good for her. Eventually they'll spank the world with all they make and join the big clubs and their name will be quite recognizable.

Love it. Love the photoshop of the UAE block-60 carrying that phtoshopped missile you stuck in there. The only thing that would've made me think it might be PS is the size of that monstrosity! lol. Are they really that big?

With this new memorandum of understanding with the US that Egypt just signed, that should open the door wide open to look everywhere for special munitions to integrate on our F-16s. We have WAY too many Vipers with constant laser pointed designator to achieve a kill and who knows the range DESPITE the US Navy still using newly manufactured Sparrows quite often and my guess is the ones they have are fire and forget and if the US doesn't want the provide the AIM-120 C-7 even, not the C-5 it's too late they need to make up for having our balls tied for so long and with the arrival of all the super lethal Russian weapons, the memorandum will not be enough to secure a good relationship with the US unless they offer the full MLU package on all our 209 Vipers including installing the new AESA radars and the missiles of course AND, since the US has a great relationship with the UAE, they shouldn't have any problems with the EAF integrating several of these HALCON missiles AS WELL. Enough is enough or we're going full bore Russian and half bore eurotrash.

I even told @The SC if they want to separate what they would sell us instead of including it in the aid which might be something that also discourages them from providing them. So the EAF negotiators need to smarten up and make these offers since here's what I'm thinking. They're supplying us with all these aircraft and GBUs and missiles and bombs and spare parts and maintenance for free with the aid package and they're watching us buy over $39 billion worth of Russian jets, French, German and Italian sips worth 10s of billions of $ and the us is getting NADA! Zilch. I would be like **** *** if you want some of our advanced weaponry and you've signed the CISMOA and not this other memorandum of understanding that includes a lot of very interesting things that we need to tell them we're getting involved with HALCON and we need to integrate them with the AIM-120C-7 and 9X asap and if not, keep giving us the free stuff you pay for and we're going full bore Russian (which we are anyway) and full bore Euro Trash and full bore UAE participation if they allow us to.

Last edited:
Good for her. Eventually they'll spank the world with all they make and join the big clubs and their name will be quite recognizable.

Love it. Love the photoshop of the UAE block-60 carrying that phtoshopped missile you stuck in there. The only thing that would've made me think it might be PS is the size of that monstrosity! lol. Are they really that big?

With this new memorandum of understanding with the US that Egypt just signed, that should open the door wide open to look everywhere for special munitions to integrate on our F-16s. We have WAY too many Vipers with constant laser pointed designator to achieve a kill and who knows the range DESPITE the US Navy still using newly manufactured Sparrows quite often and my guess is the ones they have are fire and forget and if the US doesn't want the provide the AIM-120 C-7 even, not the C-5 it's too late they need to make up for having our balls tied for so long and with the arrival of all the super lethal Russian weapons, the memorandum will not be enough to secure a good relationship with the US unless they offer the full MLU package on all our 209 Vipers including installing the new AESA radars and the missiles of course AND, since the US has a great relationship with the UAE, they shouldn't have any problems with the EAF integrating several of these HALCON missiles AS WELL. Enough is enough or we're going full bore Russian and half bore eurotrash.

I even told @The SC if they want to separate what they would sell us instead of including it in the aid which might be something that also discourages them from providing them. So the EAF negotiators need to smarten up and make these offers since here's what I'm thinking. They're supplying us with all these aircraft and GBUs and missiles and bombs and spare parts and maintenance for free with the aid package and they're watching us buy over $39 billion worth of Russian jets, French, German and Italian sips worth 10s of billions of $ and the us is getting NADA! Zilch. I would be like **** *** if you want some of our advanced weaponry and you've signed the CISMOA and not this other memorandum of understanding that includes a lot of very interesting things that we need to tell them we're getting involved with HALCON and we need to integrate them with the AIM-120C-7 and 9X asap and if not, keep giving us the free stuff you pay for and we're going full bore Russian (which we are anyway) and full bore Euro Trash and full bore UAE participation if they allow us to.
HaHaHa! you're right for noe they are getting peanuts from Egypt ..like the last deal of $180 million.. if that is not from the aid too..lol..

BTW..France has agreed to integrate its small diameter smart bombs it is making with the UAE..on the Egyptian Rafale and Mirage 2k..they will be supplied by the UAE..

UAE land forces will get lethal kamikaze drones soon it is already undergoing flight tests, these are more or less mini cruise missiles with both having 250km range.

Their air frames seem very stealthy as well allowing penetration of enemy air defenses, and with video guidance these will be able to achieve accuracy within a few meters even in GPS denied environments.

1619654197305.png

1619654352807.png

View attachment 737731 View attachment 737733 View attachment 737734
Missile nameHAS-250🇦🇪Harpoon🇺🇸Exocet🇫🇷
Range250km93-280km180km(only Block 3 variant)
Weight1200kg691kg780kg
Warhead weight200 kg221kg165kg
Speed0.8 mach0.71 mach0.9 mach

@Gomig-21 @The SC
Do you guys like this format?

@Titanium100 @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq
Heres a free tag
It is almost double the weight of the Harpoon and the Exocet.. because it is mainly a coastal defence missile for now..the weight will get much lower eventually fo having it on ships and fighter planes..

It is almost double the weight of the Harpoon and the Exocet.. because it is mainly a coastal defence missile for now..the weight will get much lower eventually fo having it on ships and fighter planes..
It is possible to place on ships even as large as it is now but it will need a lot more space to place them. The Israeli Gabriel V is almost the same weight and is used on Saar 5 corvette which displaces 1200 tons. There needs to be changes to make HAS-250 canisters smaller though for sure, maybe folding wings would work.

1619655720738.png

For rough size comparison

1619655811102.png

It is possible to place on ships even as large as it is now but it will need a lot more space to place them. The Israeli Gabriel V is almost the same weight and is used on Saar 5 corvette which displaces 1200 tons. There needs to be changes to make HAS-250 canisters smaller though for sure, maybe folding wings would work.

View attachment 738359

For rough size comparison

View attachment 738360
That weight might be on purpose too.. since reducing it to 700 kg for example might get the range up to 500 km++.. that engine they are using must be very powerful to send that kind of weight to 250 km..

There is another concept I think would work well, using catapult launchers to launch Shadow 50 and 25 loitering munitions. The catapults could be installed on the helicopter landing area. It will enable precision strikes on a naval platform which is similar in concept to the Naval Harpy UAV.

Screenshot 2021-04-28 9.34.26 PM.png

1619660161210.png

10 Thunder PGMs on a Mirage-2000-9 with a Lockheed Martin Sniper targeting pod

1619662378513.png

Last edited:

It is designed like a fighter jet in black color. They definitely pass the eye test. Halcon is out there bumping stuff out without a break. I would be surprised if Halcon is not one of the absolute biggest defense companies in the world in the next decade considering the pace in which they are going. They define relentless

Last edited:
NASEF missile specifications

1619838915830.png

1619838923837.png

It will probably similar to the Israeli Delilah ground launcher although the NASEF is almost half the weight of the Delilah

1619839060686.png

There also could be a NASEF naval launched missile for attacking land targets that would be useful for the UAE navy, it would be similar in concept to the Delilah sea launched pictured below.

1619839130337.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom