What's new

MADE IN UAE

UAE HALCON HAS-250 Anti-Ship missile with 250 Km range using GNSS and INS guidance at speeds up to 0.8 mach .. Ship born and land born for coastal defense..

AP21052435394958.jpg

Last edited:
UAE HALCON HAS-250 Anti-Ship missile with 250 Km range using GNSS and INS guidance at speeds up to 0.8 mach .. Ship born and land born for coastal defense..

AP21052435394958.jpg

Look at the size of that missile lol. Reminds me very much of an Exocet missile. Having that fella standing right next to it giving it some scale to go by and it's almost identical to the French. ship killer.

Look at the size of that missile lol. Reminds me very much of an Exocet missile. Having that fella standing right next to it giving it some scale to go by and it's almost identical to the French. ship killer.
Its quite heavier, about 1200kg vs Exocet 780 kg. It also has a larger warhead, but is a bit slower. I wonder if it can be integrated on jets, but it will obviously need some integration work with the manufacturer for use on UAEAF jets.

Either that or develop a smaller version using the 100kg thrust turbojet developed at Halcon similar to the Marte ER missile that would be easier to integrate.

1614489156459.png

Yes a full and real Anti-Ship missile and coastal defence too..no joke..
Its quite heavier, about 1200kg vs Exocet 780 kg. It also has a larger warhead, but is a bit slower. I wonder if it can be integrated on jets, but it will obviously need some integration work with the manufacturer for use on UAEAF jets.

Either that or develop a smaller version using the 100kg thrust turbojet developed at Halcon similar to the Marte ER missile that would be easier to integrate.

View attachment 720880
There are like HAS-250 and more..

665a6249-31fc-45cc-a4d3-82f42b3fb745-jpeg.718449

Shadow loitering munitions from Halcon @Gomig-21 @Abu Dhabi @The SC @Titanium100

The HALCON SHADOW 25 loitering unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) system provides defence forces with a jet-powered, rapid-strike kamikaze munition capable of delivering a precision strike against fixed targets. Featuring advanced guidance capabilities and onboard video navigation, the SHADOW 25 system has a cruising speed of 450 km/hr, creating new opportunities to swiftly neutralize stationary enemy targets with a powerful 25 kg payload, even those located up to 250 km away.

1616004154624.png

1616004142321.png

The HALCON SHADOW 50 loitering unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) system provides defence forces with a powerful, longrange, high-speed kamikaze munition that delivers precision strike capabilities against fixed targets. Featuring advanced guidance capabilities and onboard video navigation, the SHADOW 50 system enables the rapid delivery of large payloads up to 50 kg, while offering mission flexibility with a 250km range and four-hour endurance.

Last edited:
Shadow loitering munitions from Halcon @Gomig-21 @Abu Dhabi @The SC @Titanium100

That was the first thing I noticed on day one when they opened the show because of the crazy flying angel they had it in and I wondered WTF that was?! Come to find out later that it's a recon, UAV. preppily a UCAV also made all the sense and that thing looks dynamic as heck. Love it. Send a dozen to Egypt immediately.

Interesting concept of converting dumb mortars to smart mortars with a kit and using it on aircraft from ADASI.

RASH - 2M converts a standard mortar into a low-cost, high-precision guided munition system capable of swifly engaging unexpected small- to medium-sized threats. The system is ideal for patrol missions, border security, and accurately eliminating high-value threats.
Compact enough for integration into most tactical unmanned and manned aerial platforms (rotary and fxed-wing), this modern glider system features advanced automation and communication technologies. Designed and manufactured in the UAE, the RASH – 2M can support up to 24 precision guided munitions, giving users maximum fexibility during the retroft process.

Integrates into most tactical unmanned and manned aerial platforms (rotary and fxed-wing)
Up to 24 launch slots and guided munitions possible
Modular and confgurable
SYSTEM OVERVIEW
Optional payload camera with target coordinates (Future upgrades) Launcher control box
real time coomunication system which allow transimission of data to launche station
SPECIFICATIONS
Wingspan 1m
Weight of guided munition 14.5 kg
Max range at 5000 f range 4.5km
Max range at 10000 f range 9km
Max range at 15000 f altitude 13.7 km
Max range at 20000 f altitude 18.2 km
Max operating speed 150 m/s
Flight control Fully autonomous Guidance GPS INS Current targeting fxed coordinates / target of oppurtinity
Future targeting Laser designation system
Max dive angle 70 degrees
Fuse type Impact (proximity option future growth)

30FAC476-9F76-4160-AD37-FB91CA470A4E.jpeg

D610ADBF-2872-4A2F-8704-4010A8940613.jpeg

AC5428BF-6F97-483E-8106-B7C2766C0011.jpeg

Screenshot_20210321-161524_Brave.jpg

Hey Billip, do you speak Arabic? Great work, man, keep it up I'm really enjoying reading all that stuff.

BTW, I told a bunch of Russians that Egypt would do good to buy the HALCON 18 missiles Skynight copy of the iron dome and place them several miles apart and hook them up to the EGY defense system and they laughed at it calling it a joke. You know what I said to them? Kussomokom ya wlad el kalb just because Russia hasn't been able to make a system like that doesn't mean a bunch of Arab desert dwellers can't ye wlad el 3ars!! lol They argued a little but them I put them in their place and they shut the hell up welad el kalb el ma3fanneed zeft el teen looooloololol,.

Interesting concept of converting dumb mortars to smart mortars with a kit and using it on aircraft from ADASI.

RASH - 2M converts a standard mortar into a low-cost, high-precision guided munition system capable of swifly engaging unexpected small- to medium-sized threats. The system is ideal for patrol missions, border security, and accurately eliminating high-value threats.
Compact enough for integration into most tactical unmanned and manned aerial platforms (rotary and fxed-wing), this modern glider system features advanced automation and communication technologies. Designed and manufactured in the UAE, the RASH – 2M can support up to 24 precision guided munitions, giving users maximum fexibility during the retroft process.

Integrates into most tactical unmanned and manned aerial platforms (rotary and fxed-wing)
Up to 24 launch slots and guided munitions possible
Modular and confgurable
SYSTEM OVERVIEW
Optional payload camera with target coordinates (Future upgrades) Launcher control box
real time coomunication system which allow transimission of data to launche station
SPECIFICATIONS
Wingspan 1m
Weight of guided munition 14.5 kg
Max range at 5000 f range 4.5km
Max range at 10000 f range 9km
Max range at 15000 f altitude 13.7 km
Max range at 20000 f altitude 18.2 km
Max operating speed 150 m/s
Flight control Fully autonomous Guidance GPS INS Current targeting fxed coordinates / target of oppurtinity
Future targeting Laser designation system
Max dive angle 70 degrees
Fuse type Impact (proximity option future growth)

View attachment 726649

YES!!! This is the BEST THING that the UAE has come with and shared with Egypt as the latter has had TREMENDOUS success with this simple propellered aircraft that has reeked havoc on those filthy cretin scum sucking hogs when they see them flying they run and hide like cockroaches that they are worst than F-16 or other fast flying aircraft because they don't have time to see the scum hiding. Now if only we could get a few A-10s, there won't be a single cretin roach left not that there is many left anyway looool. The Turks and anti Egyptians on here don't realize that the cretins in Sinai have almost been dissolved completely!

Hey Billip, do you speak Arabic? Great work, man, keep it up I'm really enjoying reading all that stuff.
More of a basic conversational understander than speaker to be honest.
BTW, I told a bunch of Russians that Egypt would do good to buy the HALCON 18 missiles Skynight copy of the iron dome and place them several miles apart and hook them up to the EGY defense system and they laughed at it calling it a joke. You know what I said to them? Kussomokom ya wlad el kalb just because Russia hasn't been able to make a system like that doesn't mean a bunch of Arab desert dwellers can't ye wlad el 3ars!! lol They argued a little but them I put them in their place and they shut the hell up welad el kalb el ma3fanneed zeft el teen looooloololol,.
Well it is some desert dwellers plus some South African colonizers collabarating together.

Relating to this, according to those at the expo they heard from Halcon employees that the UAE wants the Skyknight for defending Patriot missiles, and UAE air force bases along with many other strategic targets inside the UAE.

I imagine this could also fit on a ship to fulfill a role like the Phalanx, or RIM-116 but able to counter many more threats. Combine that with the HAS-250 anti ship missile and ADSB making the ship it would be a pretty lethal combination.
YES!!! This is the BEST THING that the UAE has come with and shared with Egypt as the latter has had TREMENDOUS success with this simple propellered aircraft that has reeked havoc on those filthy cretin scum sucking hogs when they see them flying they run and hide like cockroaches that they are worst than F-16 or other fast flying aircraft because they don't have time to see the scum hiding. Now if only we could get a few A-10s, there won't be a single cretin roach left not that there is many left anyway looool. The Turks and anti Egyptians on here don't realize that the cretins in Sinai have almost been dissolved completely!
Yes, this would be great for the EAF and it is likely quite cheaper considering it is using a cheap mortar as the warhead. UAEAF has already ordered 15 million worth of them at IDEX this year.

I imagine even small aircraft can carry a good amount of these.

On the Tiger armor and Max Pro armor, in order to create a high electric power that can reach more than 120 watts, it can be used to cover computers and all the soldier’s equipment and supplies and ambulance equipment, as well as use it to charge batteries, operate field hospitals, rescue and emergency equipment, crises and disasters, and give additional energy to the armored instead of using separate batteries, from which the armored vehicle is transformed into a charging battery for any of the supplies that need energy ..

عربة Navistar MaxxPro أثناء تأديتها لمهمة عملانية

Navistar MaxxPro

مجموعة ناقل الحركة Allison Transmission On-Board Vehicle Power (OBVP)

Allison Transmission On-Board Vehicle Power (OBVP)

http://www.arabgeneral.com/ar/الطاقة-الكهربائية-عند-الطلب-في-ميدان-القتال

Note that Leonardo, the power generator manufacturer, cooperates with Tawazun and has a branch in Tawazun Economic Complex in the UAE.

It will be tested by the UAE armed forces, and accordingly, some countries such as Egypt, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia are waiting for the test results to decide to use it on their armored vehicles.

Here is a video showing how to operate the power generator on the Tiger armored vehicles in its latest version, and the Max Pro armor.

This is Great if the kinetic energy can be converted into electrical energy for a laser weapon on armored vehicles and heavy equipment ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom