What's new

MADE IN UAE

Rabdan 8x8 vehicle developed from the Turkish ARMA 8x8

The armored vehicle bears the name (Rabdan 8 * 8) in reference to the Rabdan Arabian purebred horses, famous for their strength and speed..

Simeon%20Sharav%20(50)(1).JPG

UAE_Al_Jasoor_Rabdan_IFV_deployed_in_Native_Fury_2020_exercise.jpg

Birle%C5%9Fik-Arap-Emirlikleri-Otokar-Al-Jasoor.jpg

The vehicle was lengthened by 15 cm and widened by 55 cm for the tower to mount on the BMP-3 compared to the original ARMA vehicle..

Arma_8x8_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Otokar_Turkey_Turkish_Defence_Industry_Military_Technology_001.jpg

Unlike the Arma version, the UAE version will have a total or total weight of about 6 tons, reaching 30 tons..

The UAE version will carry a larger 12.5-liter engine (C13), 600 horsepower and 1750 horsepower.

The tower is a bmp-3 turret and carries three different armament platforms:

2A70 semi-automatic rifled gun- caliber 100mm
2A72 cannon - 30mm caliber
7.62 caliber machine gun

The tower is a bmp-3 tower
10577949_783197248393237_780002696_n-300x297.jpg

round111.jpg

img_4399-jpg.428968

Last edited:
UAE and Russia MiG LMFS stealth 5th generation fighter

MiG-LMFS-wind-tunnel-model.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Rabdan 8x8 vehicle developed from the Turkish ARMA 8x8

The armored vehicle bears the name (Rabdan 8 * 8) in reference to the Rabdan Arabian purebred horses, famous for their strength and speed..

Simeon%20Sharav%20(50)(1).JPG

UAE_Al_Jasoor_Rabdan_IFV_deployed_in_Native_Fury_2020_exercise.jpg

Birle%C5%9Fik-Arap-Emirlikleri-Otokar-Al-Jasoor.jpg

The vehicle was lengthened by 15 cm and widened by 55 cm for the tower to mount on the BMP-3 compared to the original ARMA vehicle..

Arma_8x8_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Otokar_Turkey_Turkish_Defence_Industry_Military_Technology_001.jpg

Unlike the Arma version, the UAE version will have a total or total weight of about 6 tons, reaching 30 tons..

The UAE version will carry a larger 12.5-liter engine (C13), 600 horsepower and 1750 horsepower.

The tower is a bmp-3 turret and carries three different armament platforms:

2A70 semi-automatic rifled gun- caliber 100mm
2A72 cannon - 30mm caliber
7.62 caliber machine gun

The tower is a bmp-3 tower
10577949_783197248393237_780002696_n-300x297.jpg

round111.jpg

img_4399-jpg.428968
A series on Netlfix, WOLF (Turkish) shows troop deployment from this vehicle and movement of Cobra.

Concept rendering of a new Mig.. might resemble the one to be made in the JV between The UAE and Russia..7
renderdock-team-page-11.jpg

Love that. Every time I see a new rendition of this MiG, it gets better and better and this so far is the best of them all because of all the information seems complete. Really like the helmet and the enclosed hook and many other very cool features. Still need to understand what they mean by the leading edge of the wings having a "variable sweep" to them. Weapons bay looks like it only holds 4 ordinances but that's fine. Great looking started JV.

Love that. Every time I see a new rendition of this MiG, it gets better and better and this so far is the best of them all because of all the information seems complete. Really like the helmet and the enclosed hook and many other very cool features. Still need to understand what they mean by the leading edge of the wings having a "variable sweep" to them. Weapons bay looks like it only holds 4 ordinances but that's fine. Great looking started JV.
They mean the wings fold up like most other naval versions..

They mean the wings fold up like most other naval versions..

I thought it said the "leading edge" when I went back and read it again, it actually said the "trailing edge" has a variable sweep which I don't think means the folding ends, ma bro. I think it's just the wing width is wider and the edge sweeps in on the trailing edge as the wing increases in length. Once you look at the top & bottom views, it's easy to see that.

Love the air intake and nose cone. Very reminiscent of the venerable MiG-21 but in modern, stealth design. That would be something if the UAE is involved in this with Russia.

@Gomig-21 @The SC

New rocket artillery revealed at IDEX 2019 from Halcon. 250km range?

View attachment 718449

View attachment 718450

View attachment 718451

Low cost cruise missile concept?

View attachment 718453

Helwa awi awi awi ya Billip! lol. Where have you been, my young Paduan bro? I say young as a compliment since I just turned 55 on the 7th and man do I feel old as shit (sorry mods for the cursing hey I deserve a little curse for making it to that age lol) and I know you're much younger than me so that is also a compliment because I never knew as much as you when I was at your age. But then again, we never had computers and the information highway when we grew up. We had rotary phones, you know what that is? A7a LoLOololoLOlol!!! :lol:

BTW, have you seen Abdelrahman ALGhawas' Egyptian made GBU-12 called EGB1 and GBU-24 called EGB2? Fantastic stuff and maybe they've been listening to us screaming at them for 10 years now they just never responded except by actually making these things lol! I bet we're going to see domestically made A2A missiles ala Russian style very soon ISA, Since the US is obviously giving us laser precision ToT for these weapons, I highly doubt they'll give us any GPS tot any time soon and now that we have a couple of military satellites up already and a domestic one slated to go into orbit sometime next year ISA, it all makes sense that they're working on an R-77-type missile with the Russians.

These are the Egyptian GBUs.

Ever heard about the #Egyptian Made EGB-1 and EGB-2 laser guided bombs The #EGB-1 Laser Guided Bomb Weighing 250 pounds this is the Egyptian Variant of the #US #GBU12 , the EGB-2 is 500 pounds and it's the Egyptian variant of US #GBU24 #Egypt

1613951387631.png

1613951404500.png

Abdelrahman ELGhawas 🇪🇬 on Twitter: "Ever heard about the #Egyptian Made EGB-1 and EGB-2 laser guided bombs The #EGB-1 Laser Guided Bomb Weighing 250 pounds this is the Egyptian Variant of the #US #GBU12 , the EGB-2 is 500 pounds and it's the Egyptian variant of US #GBU24 #Egypt https://t.co/WtkjDvo2mZ" / Twitter

Helwa awi awi awi ya Billip! lol. Where have you been, my young Paduan bro? I say young as a compliment since I just turned 55 on the 7th and man do I feel old as shit (sorry mods for the cursing hey I deserve a little curse for making it to that age lol) and I know you're much younger than me so that is also a compliment because I never knew as much as you when I was at your age. But then again, we never had computers and the information highway when we grew up. We had rotary phones, you know what that is? A7a LoLOololoLOlol!!! :lol:

BTW, have you seen Abdelrahman ALGhawas' Egyptian made GBU-12 called EGB1 and GBU-24 called EGB2? Fantastic stuff and maybe they've been listening to us screaming at them for 10 years now they just never responded except by actually making these things lol! I bet we're going to see domestically made A2A missiles ala Russian style very soon ISA, Since the US is obviously giving us laser precision ToT for these weapons, I highly doubt they'll give us any GPS tot any time soon and now that we have a couple of military satellites up already and a domestic one slated to go into orbit sometime next year ISA, it all makes sense that they're working on an R-77-type missile with the Russians.

These are the Egyptian GBUs.

Ever heard about the #Egyptian Made EGB-1 and EGB-2 laser guided bombs The #EGB-1 Laser Guided Bomb Weighing 250 pounds this is the Egyptian Variant of the #US #GBU12 , the EGB-2 is 500 pounds and it's the Egyptian variant of US #GBU24 #Egypt

View attachment 718524
View attachment 718525

Abdelrahman ELGhawas 🇪🇬 on Twitter: "Ever heard about the #Egyptian Made EGB-1 and EGB-2 laser guided bombs The #EGB-1 Laser Guided Bomb Weighing 250 pounds this is the Egyptian Variant of the #US #GBU12 , the EGB-2 is 500 pounds and it's the Egyptian variant of US #GBU24 #Egypt https://t.co/WtkjDvo2mZ" / Twitter

you are 55 ? Mashallah tabarak Allah

sorry if i was rude or showed any form of bad manners in your presence Uncle Pyramid ! ;)

A deal to purchase 12 Badr B-250 light attack aircraft "100% Emirati manufacturing", worth 1.697 billion dirhams, with the UAE defense company Calidus

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eux3XQ8WgAcln9m?format=jpg&name=360x360

B-250

B-250

B-250

MISSION READY

The B-250 is a superior and highly efficient light attack aircraft that is designed specially for asymmetric warfare zones and easily adapts to the most difficult terrain and weather conditions. It incorporates a superior carbon fibre structure that can brave the roughest terrain and flaunts ground-breaking technology to deliver best-in-class versatility and transportability at the low operational costs.
The B-250 is ideal for Close Air Support (CAS), Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), Counter-Insurgency (COIN), Persistent Air Support (PAS) and Advanced and Basic Training.
OPERATION COST

Less than $ 1,200 per flight hour

MAXIMUM CRUISING SPEED

350 KTAS

MAXIMUM RANGE

2400 Nautical Miles

MAXIMUM ENDURANCE

12 Hours

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom