What's new

Lyari Operation

Man why not the call army for a quick operation ? Belive me i saw swat after army and it is like a heaven on earth.

Why not in khi for a few days for these morons ? why every one is against army ?

Swat & Karachi are totally diff cases. Karachi is Multi ethnic & holds a mighty population of 20-22million. Any Army operation will give criminals to play with victimization card. I think ONLY Police should deal with it not even Rangers or FC. Only Rangers & FC should help in surround(cordoned off) the zone so that any criminals trying to run away is caught by them. Hope operation is a success.

Man why not the call army for a quick operation ? Belive me i saw swat after army and it is like a heaven on earth.

Why not in khi for a few days for these morons ? why every one is against army ?

Swat & Karachi are totally diff cases. Karachi is Multi ethnic & holds a mighty population of 20-22million. Any Army operation will give criminals to play with victimization card. I think ONLY Police should deal with it not even Rangers or FC. Only Rangers & FC should help in surround(cordoned off) the zone so that any criminals trying to run away is caught by them. Hope operation is a Success.

Here is an old interview of Uzair Baloch on 25 December 2010, he is/ was a PPP guy, he had interesting comments about Mr Gabol

Last edited by a moderator:
these kind of operations can never eliminate terrorists from a city like Karachi that is infested with islamic fanatics.....these operations will create more terrorists

You call it an operation, this is simply killing of innocent civilians and police soldiers. This are counter productive and am afraid this may not create undesired dimensions. Police must wrap up this operation very quickly. Some PSP officer must take on command of Police and get rid of thick headed SSP.

please approach 90 and tell me. i have and i know there is a proper search and ethnicity is asked!

& in liyari baloch,sindhi & pathans live. so does every ethnicity in every area even in asif square a few urdu speaking live!

Yes, when you want to actually go to Nine-Zero, you have to pass through a security cordon who check you for weapons (you can leave your weapon with them and claim it on your way out). Is there anything wrong with this?

The rest of your post is pure BS, nobody has authority there to ask anyone of his/her ethnicity, everybody is welcome. Sometimes you make me wonder if you even know what you are talking about.

Your perception about Rangers that they don't know the area is not correct, Rangers is not here for last few months, its here for years, there wings and companies are there in Liyari, I mean within Liyari. They have their intelligence systems so nothing to worry about.

Yes, rangers have been present in Karachi for the past 20+ years but it is not the same personnel. They are rotated anywhere from a 6 month posting to 3 years. It is very rare to find someone who has been in Karachi for more then 5 years. Furthermore, no outside can have personal interest in the well being of this city, the best we can expect is a professional attitude and the worst being indifference.

To be honest Pakistan needs a massive Drone Fleet to monitor every thing in Pakistan & along the borders.

These terrorists who are in Layari are all political terrorists. PPP,ANP, MQM all have destroyed the peace of Sindh Province. MQM terrorists workers who were caught last year were all trained in India I hope you guys remember this name Ajmal Phari he said it himself that he & others were all trained in India, even the weapons are from India. So we know India is not Pakistan's friend at all. I pray for full Pak Military Coup or Martial law because currently there is no politician in Pakistan who can do any thing for Pakistan because they are all sold out ******& are only working for $$.

Oh yeah, I remember. But....

Do you know who General Kayani is? Give him to the agencies for interrogation and he will accept responsibility of 9/11, holocaust and pearl harbor! There is a reason confessions under duress are not accepted in the first world countries. The whole point of police remand is to torture the accused in to confession......to avoid torture, anybody would accept to anything. This is human nature, everybody's got a breaking point and that's the whole point of torture.

Yes, rangers have been present in Karachi for the past 20+ years but it is not the same personnel. They are rotated anywhere from a 6 month posting to 3 years. It is very rare to find someone who has been in Karachi for more then 5 years. Furthermore, no outside can have personal interest in the well being of this city, the best we can expect is a professional attitude and the worst being indifference.

I am afraid a lot of resources are required to move 23500 personnel <http://www.home.gos.pk/RengersStrength/RengersStrength.aspx> within a time Span of 6 months to 3 years from one station to other and even if it is true then every second or third posting should be in Karachi. You can calculate a person who joins Rangers at the age of 18/19 years what will be his total tenure once he attains retirement age of 60 years. Important point...... Staying of a person who deals with public at one place for a longer duration has its own problems

To be honest Pakistan needs a massive Drone Fleet to monitor every thing in Pakistan & along the borders.

Lets focus on CCTV cameras first. Why can't we have camera's everywhere. Cameras greatly help in dealing with crime and other problems.

Rangers have been called in according to some news channels.

Seeing that you all are Karachiites, what effect would this have in your opinions?

Seeing that you all are Karachiites, what effect would this have in your opinions?

IG sindh didnt trusted the rangers this time wanted to keep em out of the operation , many in khi are off the opinion that rangers are helping the establishment in providing cover to their assets (AQ-TTP) ... they are the hidden hand least or providing a cover to the people behind all the unrest in karachi.

I have serious doubts on ability of our intelligence and law enforcement institution, I mean what these idiots were/are doing when terrorists were/are building up stocks of weapons? Establishing terrorists and anti-state organizations? How it go unnoticed in every case? What our so called world's no. 1 intelligence agency is doing? They even can't secure Pakistan from internal threats than how we can expect them that they will secure Pakistan's strategic interests?

Back
Top Bottom