What's new

Lyari Operation

I didn't see that brigadier sahib yesterday but I think I saw him on one TV few months ago. I think he deals with PR matters and yesterday was Youm e Shohada may be he was there in that context in uniform.

The brigadier,s was on cnbc pakistan, & it wasn't about (yam-e-shudaa), it wasn't about any PR , thing , the anchor was a gril, who went to lyari,to talk with the, peoples & OZAIR baluch! You can try it on, youtube! I guss?
After abottabad , our militry failiers , are in worSt formS, I personly like mr, pasha for his patriotism, but the truth stands, in front of us as a nation at war, that under his command, we had often failed, to get, importAnt intell on time!
If we have to meet, urban warfare, thn we muSt trust our, police & we must, give them special, equipments with speciAl, trainings, to combat situations like, lyari opreation, let our police out of, politicianS hands ,& give them inStitutions like ! NATIONAL POLICE ACEDMMY, where peoples shoulD, get selections on the basiss of their Ability, they must be trainned by, pakArmy!
If we are looking, for the. POliceforce , which wouldbe serving in karachi, we should only , accept only peoples , who are born in karachi, no maTter , what language , they speAk , what sect, they belong?
Also we need to give, them secure accomodations, like what our armed forces, have, out of the cites, with fully gurded, & secure? I belive we, can get astonishing results in a short , time!
I Am also sure, if all Above sugessted , happens we really don't need, FC & RANGERS to combAt , crimes in urban pakistan,in any cities!
If we can invest in good institutionalization, of our policing, I am sure, we cAn send, re-enforcments of our great, FC & great RANGERS in, places like south wazirstan, from where all, these meshud ss are comming, with ammo, & with heroien , which is the most, assiting factor for TTp, like organizations? & by providing these terrorists, safe havens from the, druglords of,lyari can be stopped, forever.
I am sure that, target killings will come down, &terrorism acts, like mehran naval base, will never happened again!

The Other Side of Karachi City Alliance
Farheen Rizvi on 1, May 2012 |*

Lyari-based PPP leader Habib Jan Baloch has recently announced forming of a new platform called “Karachi City alliance”, which according to him, is being launched to restore the peace of the city. The major partners of the alliance are Uziar Jan Baloch, a leader of banned group by the Sindh government, Afaq Ahmad of MQM-H group and some others.* Habib Jan also announced the overseas committee which according to him will be lead by Major (Retd) Nadeem Dar.
Lyari is going through dysphoria for many years due to the gang war and criminal activities. Recently, the famous gang of Lyari called PAC was banned by the Sindh government and a notification was issued for the closing of its offices all over Sind. The SSP of CID, Chaudry Aslam, who is conducting operation against the criminals in Lyari, while being interviewed by a private news channel, said that these criminals living in Lyari are holding the area hostage and they are involved in heinous criminal activities since decades. He further said that he has ordered an operation across the board regardless of any political affiliation.
Habib Jan has been added to Exit Control list by the Interior Minister of Pakistan, Rehman Malik.* During the targeted operation in Liyari, Police raided the residence of Uzair Jan Baloch who according to CID is nominated in many FIRs for his notorious activities. These people claim to be the part of PPP, but the PPP has recently abandoned them completely by banning them through their provincial government and launching an operation against them.
Major (Rtrd) Nadeem Dar, who is nominated by Habib Jan Baluch to lead the overseas committee, is not an unfamiliar person in the political history of Karachi. Hamid Mir wrote in his article in September 2009 by quoting an interview of a retired Army General, who was the right hand of then COAS in 1992 operation “the retired Army Major Nadeem Dar was a conspirator who was involved with foreign elements to spark the civil war in Karachi”. General told him that Nadeem Dar seemed to be against that Karachi based political party but from inside he was involved with foreign elements whose plan was to disturb Pakistan by inciting a civil war in Karachi. The General further told him that the Army did Nadeem Dar’s court martial due to his involvement with foreign elements. The retired General went on to say that it was the foreign agenda to spark a conflict between the then federal government and that political party of Karachi. He was of the view that the ultimate target of such conspiracy was to set the federal government at variance with the Army chief which would have dragged the country towards destabilization and Nadeem Dar was the part of that foreign plan.
These revelations by a retired General were only the tip of the iceberg. *In an amazing turn of circumstances, Nadeem Dar managed to leave Pakistan for Norway in 1996 along with his family. *According to “UN Refugee Agency” he filed an asylum claim on the basis of his religious belief. UN Refugee agency’s documentation confirms that his case was denied by the Directorate Immigration in 2003 and an appeal was also rejected in 2004 by The Immigration Appeal Board of Norway on the ground that applicant failed to proof that he would be persecuted in Pakistan if he returns.
The nomination of Nadeem Dar as overseas leader for the “Karachi City Alliance” whose main agenda is to restore peace is a question mark on the motives of this alliance.* The person who was involved in destabilizing the city in past and was also involved in maligning the Law Enforcement Agencies internationally, is raising a serious concern among the citizens of Karachi.* The combination of Liyari’s criminal factor with a conspirator of a civil war in Karachi is a justified fear not only for the residents of Karachi but for the state of Pakistan.
TheNews Blog » The Other Side of Karachi City Alliance

Breaking news!
Many Bomb blasts, kills one, injured sevrl, all across sindh, national bank, atms were, the targets, responsiblity accepted, SINDHU. DESH LIBRATION. ARMY!
Another, libration army or, sindhi translation of BLA, is this all conected, with lyari opreation!
Just, clear your mind, & rethink, why terrorists, still have rockets!after 5 days of, hard fight , with police?

its not about pathan or urdu speaker, sohrab goth is prohibited for any ethnicity except one. if any other goes there, he gets killed

& you know this how? did you go there? and if you did and you came back alive then your logic gets flawed. people say the same about MQM areas (if they are non urdu speaking).

if operation needs to be done it needs to be done in ANP,PPP & MQM areas everyone should be a part of this extermination.

Breaking news!
Many Bomb blasts, kills one, injured sevrl, all across sindh, national bank, atms were, the targets, responsiblity accepted, SINDHU. DESH LIBRATION. ARMY!
Another, libration army or, sindhi translation of BLA, is this all conected, with lyari opreation!
Just, clear your mind, & rethink, why terrorists, still have rockets!after 5 days of, hard fight , with police?

:lol: why bomb atms and banks? i think they were just robbers & named themselves sindhudesh! bloody sindh desh sounds like a benagli group! since when did PAKISTANIS start having a "DESH"

& you know this how? did you go there? and if you did and you came back alive then your logic gets flawed. people say the same about MQM areas (if they are non urdu speaking).

if operation needs to be done it needs to be done in ANP,PPP & MQM areas everyone should be a part of this extermination.

:lol: why bomb atms and banks? i think they were just robbers & named themselves sindhudesh! bloody sindh desh sounds like a benagli group! since when did PAKISTANIS start having a "DESH"

They are robbers , killers, terrorists , they are the mixture of every criminal organization, it was created, with a objective to capture karachi.
TTp , BlA, haQiQi, were given safe haveans, by druglords of lyari!
ZulfiQar mirza was the main organizer, of the Whole circus, & I belive, he iS still, trying to do that,behind the curtain, because , he knowS ! He is next ?

no i havent been to sohrab goth because of this very reason, but nobody goes there, isnt this reason enough?

about MQM areas, have you ever seen those areas prohibited like lyari and sohrab goth and al asif square???, rabia city has been made a pathan hostage and now nobody passes through airport road because there is danger of pathans firing at there, have you ever heard the same thing about nazimabad? defense? and various other areas?

no i havent been to sohrab goth because of this very reason, but nobody goes there, isnt this reason enough?

about MQM areas, have you ever seen those areas prohibited like lyari and sohrab goth and al asif square???, rabia city has been made a pathan hostage and now nobody passes through airport road because there is danger of pathans firing at there, have you ever heard the same thing about nazimabad? defense? and various other areas?

yes i have about azizabad you can't even get close

The house of Rafiq engineer has been put on fire.

are you fking kidding me?? azizabad??, just because 90 is there??, azizabad is very much assessable, even pashtuns live there

please approach 90 and tell me. i have and i know there is a proper search and ethnicity is asked!

& in liyari baloch,sindhi & pathans live. so does every ethnicity in every area even in asif square a few urdu speaking live!

What exactly is the matterin lyari?

PPP stronghold, and PPP gang is being slowly crept in, while the other gang is being fought off?

The brigadier,s was on cnbc pakistan, & it wasn't about (yam-e-shudaa), it wasn't about any PR , thing , the anchor was a gril, who went to lyari,to talk with the, peoples & OZAIR baluch! You can try it on, youtube! I guss?
After abottabad , our militry failiers , are in worSt formS, I personly like mr, pasha for his patriotism, but the truth stands, in front of us as a nation at war, that under his command, we had often failed, to get, importAnt intell on time!
If we have to meet, urban warfare, thn we muSt trust our, police & we must, give them special, equipments with speciAl, trainings, to combat situations like, lyari opreation, let our police out of, politicianS hands ,& give them inStitutions like ! NATIONAL POLICE ACEDMMY, where peoples shoulD, get selections on the basiss of their Ability, they must be trainned by, pakArmy!
If we are looking, for the. POliceforce , which wouldbe serving in karachi, we should only , accept only peoples , who are born in karachi, no maTter , what language , they speAk , what sect, they belong?
Also we need to give, them secure accomodations, like what our armed forces, have, out of the cites, with fully gurded, & secure? I belive we, can get astonishing results in a short , time!
I Am also sure, if all Above sugessted , happens we really don't need, FC & RANGERS to combAt , crimes in urban pakistan,in any cities!
If we can invest in good institutionalization, of our policing, I am sure, we cAn send, re-enforcments of our great, FC & great RANGERS in, places like south wazirstan, from where all, these meshud ss are comming, with ammo, & with heroien , which is the most, assiting factor for TTp, like organizations? & by providing these terrorists, safe havens from the, druglords of,lyari can be stopped, forever.I am sure that, target killings will come down, &terrorism m like mehran naval base, will never happened again!

Here is program for you and it should clarify your many of doubts.

Last edited by a moderator:
please approach 90 and tell me. i have and i know there is a proper search and ethnicity is asked!

& in liyari baloch,sindhi & pathans live. so does every ethnicity in every area even in asif square a few urdu speaking live!

about ethnicity in 90 every body knows baloch, pashtuns and every ethnicity works there, even if ethnicity is asked, even then it doesnt include whole azizabad, i have went there and its a pretty nice area, its located along gulshan and FB area

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom