What's new

Lyari Operation

:lol: bhai why do you have so much hate for pathans for some reason? if you want a proper operation in karachi then all areas of PPP,MQM & ANP must be fumigated!

its not about pathan or urdu speaker, sohrab goth is prohibited for any ethnicity except one. if any other goes there, he gets killed

@batmannow...do u have any info...why rangers are not in this operation? Is the provincial administration and police not willing...to get Rangers participating in this operation....? or Rangers are reluctant? But why would rangers be reluctant to participate in this operation...when they have been doing operations in many areas of karachi before?

@batmannow...do u have any info...why rangers are not in this operation? Is the provincial administration and police not willing...to get Rangers participating in this operation....? or Rangers are reluctant? But why would rangers be reluctant to participate in this operation...when they have been doing operations in many areas of karachi before?

Quote from IGs Interview I think unfortunately this is more than perception
The IG Sindh said that it has become the general perception that the police is trying to give access to another gangster Arshad Pappu which is incorrect as they were operating against all the criminal elements in Lyari. He also claimed that until now the police had cleared many areas of Lyari which include Nava Lane, Cheel Chowk, Shah Baig Lane, Shafi Lane and 50 percent of Gul Mohammed Lane.

Dear mate,
Frist thing here is politics, I guss ZARDaRI doesn't trust, them!
As wht, I know that ! Rangers went there & did lot of search opreations,which all ended in nothing, & the reason is, rangers in karachi don't know , the criminals & don't have the, knowledge about the area, & the real locations, dumps of the arms & ammo!

Also at the time of ZulFiqAr mirza , they were used by him! Against MQM , 2 major we can say, 2 bigger stake holders both , MQM & PPP, wants to put rangers under the command of, provincial govt, which is now, not acceptable for rangers.
I personaly have served , with pakarmy & I hate, this berucratic politics, there are unconfrimed reports, that rangers had asked, a special budget , like police just has got now.
Any way its, really crazy situation, that every involved party in the law & order situation in karachi is looking some , where else ! When the situation getting worseits really astonishing, to listen OZAIR & HABIB baluch, wants to be , aressted, by rangers, why? I think have to ask, DG rangers!
Yesterday , saw a brigadier sitting & talking, on CNbc pakistan, with uniform, & telling the anchor, about this & thAt in uniform, that's the frist , time I had seen it happend!
AnywAy former commander of rangers, is now bieng posted as core- commAnder sindh, I guss?
But in the end of the day, we all should , remember that, our enemy ,, which is attacking ever-one, police , rangers & civilianS,iS united, & we all have. To get united, to fight , the war on our, internal terror?

Dear mate,
Frist thing here is politics, I guss ZARDaRI doesn't trust, them!
As wht, I know that ! Rangers went there & did lot of search opreations,which all ended in nothing, & the reason is, rangers in karachi don't know , the criminals & don't have the, knowledge about the area, & the real locations, dumps of the arms & ammo!

Also at the time of ZulFiqAr mirza , they were used by him! Against MQM , 2 major we can say, 2 bigger stake holders both , MQM & PPP, wants to put rangers under the command of, provincial govt, which is now, not acceptable for rangers.
I personaly have served , with pakarmy & I hate, this berucratic politics, there are unconfrimed reports, that rangers had asked, a special budget , like police just has got now.
Any way its, really crazy situation, that every involved party in the law & order situation in karachi is looking some , where else ! When the situation getting worseits really astonishing, to listen OZAIR & HABIB baluch, wants to be , aressted, by rangers, why? I think have to ask, DG rangers!
Yesterday , saw a brigadier sitting & talking, on CNbc pakistan, with uniform, & telling the anchor, about this & thAt in uniform, that's the frist , time I had seen it happend!
AnywAy former commander of rangers, is now bieng posted as core- commAnder sindh, I guss?
But in the end of the, we all should , remember that, our enemy ,, which is attacking ever-one, police , rangers & civilianS,iS united, & we all have. To get united, to fight , the war on our, internal terror?

Your perception about Rangers that they don't know the area is not correct, Rangers is not here for last few months, its here for years, there wings and companies are there in Liyari, I mean within Liyari. They have their intelligence systems so nothing to worry about.

As far as targeted operations are concerned, Rangers conducted successful operations across the board and all apprehended persons were handed over to police within 24 hours as per the law and in compliance with CJs instructions. Police under political pressure intentionally mishandled cases and many of the criminals were set free due to weak cases and many are enjoying police hospitality. One thing more the summary for allowing Rangers to conduct operation remained for three days on the desk of CM waiting for signature and he kept saying we will use Rangers against criminals, those criminal were given time to flee and hide after killing hundreds of innocent Pakistanis all over Karachi. Some of them were caught from interior Sindh.

As per your comment Why Uzair Baloch wants to hand himself over to Rangers cause of only one reason that he will not be killed in encounter, will be produced before court within 24 hour of arrest and then handed over to police. I think it must be given as a credit to Rangers.

Don't you feel odd that IGP says that BLA is involved in Liyari whereas Mr Aslam, DSP ( shoulder promotion to SSP) is adamant about involvement of TTP. I have no concern that either one is right or wrong or both are right or wrong it's just the attitude of SSP that he wants to remain in anti TTP fame

Asking for additional budget is not something new, ministry will only release money if they justify their requirement. By the way government is not giving some favor by giving some extra budget to Police or Rangers cause federal government imposed cut and bans on alloted budget of all federal departments including rangers.

I didn't see that brigadier sahib yesterday but I think I saw him on one TV few months ago. I think he deals with PR matters and yesterday was Youm e Shohada may be he was there in that context in uniform.

:lol: bhai why do you have so much hate for pathans for some reason? if you want a proper operation in karachi then all areas of PPP,MQM & ANP must be fumigated!

Its you brov who wishes to give my remarks ethnic colors , in your hate for MQM all you could do is come up with silly argument try and derail the thread . I have answered your query at the back go check and reply

Man why not the call army for a quick operation ? Belive me i saw swat after army and it is like a heaven on earth.
Why not in khi for a few days for these morons ? why every one is against army ?

Glad to hear the SWAT is peaceful , involving army will further ignite hatred of all forms who ever is target will claim victimisation its better for police handle it and not involve rangers even

These terrorists who are in Layari are all political terrorists. PPP,ANP, MQM all have destroyed the peace of Sindh Province. MQM terrorists workers who were caught last year were all trained in India I hope you guys remember this name Ajmal Phari he said it himself that he & others were all trained in India, even the weapons are from India. So we know India is not Pakistan's friend at all. I pray for full Pak Military Coup or Martial law because currently there is no politician in Pakistan who can do any thing for Pakistan because they are all sold out ******& are only working for $$.

Glad to hear the SWAT is peaceful , involving army will further ignite hatred of all forms who ever is target will claim victimisation its better for police handle it and not involve rangers even

Absolutely correct, Swat was a different story where all peaceful means failed and there was a consensus for use of Army, even PTI has supported it and we must be aware that it was taken back after shedding lot of blood of our loved ones with one of the lowest wastage ratio between officers and jawans. But here in Karachi neither we have consensus nor situation permits. There can be great collateral damage as we are witnessing in Liyari that criminals fire rocket which may or may not cause damage to police but does kill/injure innocent residents, and probably criminal are using it as tactics also.

Absolutely correct, Swat was a different story where all peaceful means failed and there was a consensus for use of Army, even PTI has supported it and we must be aware that it was taken back after shedding lot of blood of our loved ones with one of the lowest wastage ratio between officers and jawans. But here in Karachi neither we have consensus nor situation permits. There can be great collateral damage as we are witnessing in Liyari that criminals fire rocket which may or may not cause damage to police but does kill/injure innocent residents, and probably criminal are using it as tactics also.

correct SWAT was one of our own but reason behind using army was political consensus also police force was very week , thirdly we were fighting hard core world renowned terrorists from al qaeeda and taliban. Although they back these criminals in karachi but its impossible for them to come out in the open "" too much will be at risk if they openly support these criminals

seems like deadline for winding up operation has gone ahead, it was today wasnt it??

bad sign

Your perception about Rangers that they don't know the area is not correct, Rangers is not here for last few months, its here for years, there wings and companies are there in Liyari, I mean within Liyari. They have their intelligence systems so nothing to worry about.

As far as targeted operations are concerned, Rangers conducted successful operations across the board and all apprehended persons were handed over to police within 24 hours as per the law and in compliance with CJs instructions. Police under political pressure intentionally mishandled cases and many of the criminals were set free due to weak cases and many are enjoying police hospitality. One thing more the summary for allowing Rangers to conduct operation remained for three days on the desk of CM waiting for signature and he kept saying we will use Rangers against criminals, those criminal were given time to flee and hide after killing hundreds of innocent Pakistanis all over Karachi. Some of them were caught from interior Sindh.

As per your comment Why Uzair Baloch wants to hand himself over to Rangers cause of only one reason that he will not be killed in encounter, will be produced before court within 24 hour of arrest and then handed over to police. I think it must be given as a credit to Rangers.

Don't you feel odd that IGP says that BLA is involved in Liyari whereas Mr Aslam, DSP ( shoulder promotion to SSP) is adamant about involvement of TTP. I have no concern that either one is right or wrong or both are right or wrong it's just the attitude of SSP that he wants to remain in anti TTP fame

Asking for additional budget is not something new, ministry will only release money if they justify their requirement. By the way government is not giving some favor by giving some extra budget to Police or Rangers cause federal government imposed cut and bans on alloted budget of all federal departments including rangers.

KARACHI: Chief Minister Sindh, Syed Qaim Ali Shah, has undersigned the home ministry’s summary regarding the bounties on the heads of most vicious of Lyari gangsters, Geo News reported.

The details of headmoney fixed for the felons are as under:

Uzair Baloch: Rs3million

Baba Ladla: Rs3 million

Rahsid aka Rekha: Rs1.5 million

Ibrahim: Rs1 million

Khair Mohammad: Rs2 million

Ilyas Pappu: Rs2 million

Zaman Mehsud: Rs2.5 million

Earlier, the government of Sindh also offered a “surrendering option” to the Lyari gangsters waging war against the state for the last five days, which has claimed dozens of lives.

According to a statement issued by interior provincial, Shazia Marri, the option was up or the grabs for the criminals who would down their arms and cooperate with the government.

Moreover, in another development police killed Tariq Sayapa, one of the most wanted Lyari gangsters.

SSP CID, Chaudhry Aslam, told Geo News that the Tariq Sayapa was involved in gun as well as hand-grenade attacks.

There was a bounty of Rs500,000 on his head, Chaudhry told Geo News.

Earlier, IG Sindh Mushtaq Shah said that the operation would continue in Lyari until all the criminals were arrested or killed, adding that police were striving to stop miscreants from fleeing to other areas.

Talking exclusively to Geo News on Saturday, IG Sindh said that no time frame could be given for the conclusion of Lyari operation. He said that reserve police personnel were also summoned to join the personnel engaged in action.
The IG said that sophisticated weapons were being used in the operation against miscreants.

Govt fixes headmoney for Lyari gangsters - thenews.com.pk

can you clear your perception, after looking at the name of , zaman mehsud & the head money on his name?
its TTp, there with BLA, thats caled baloch ittehad tehrik! in sind !
do you think , govt of sind is looking, & doing this opreation , just because of chowdry asslam,s EGO?
before zaman mehsud, its sakhi jan from waziristan, who was killed , in a encounter , with chowdry asslam! just before this opreation.

thats directed on FC! TODAY full marks of BLA!

QUETTA: At least two persons were killed and eight others injured in a powerful bomb blast on Sariab Road of the provincial capital on Tuesday.
Police said that unknown men had planted some explosive material near Irrigation Colony on Sariab Road and detonated it. As a result two persons were killed and eight others wounded. The law enforcement personnel rushed to the site and shifted the bodies and injured to hospital.
The law enforcement agencies have cordoned off the entire
area and started search operation to trace out the suspects. (APP)

JUST BECAUSE F C is taking part in , karachi lyari opreation!

how can the common liyariites say its ethnic operation against balochs, when the big gangsters are being targetted not common baloch and these gangsters are vicious being target killing, involved in extortion, have made entire liyari hostage where daily many people are killed because of these gangsters

we all know a common liyariite is suffering because he has no job, no business and food supply is dwindling, but that needs to be done, needs to be done, in the end is the common liyariite who will benefit from the peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom