What's new

Lt. Gen. Zubair Mahmood Hayat appointed new Dir. of strategic plans division

:D

Shabaab aur Sharaab. The amount of alcohol that is rampant in the top brass is mind numbing, and these are our defenders? The upper echelon of society, in the end you and I can only have solace in Allah's justice. Pakistan has failed us. Pretty much.

Mujhaid will go directly to Jannat. No matter what he do. It's bloody civilians that have to purify themselves in hell before entering Jannat :D

Mujhaid will go directly to Jannat. No matter what he do. It's bloody civilians that have to purify themselves in hell before entering Jannat :D

Mujahid aur yeh nikhattu, plots pe plots. yaar hairangi ki baat hai ajeeb manhuuson ka dil nahin bharta ya Jernail barday hai hamare paas.

Bro need some down low on Qatar. I am thinking of setting up an office there. I have had an offer for a job as well. Thinking of trying Qatar out. Up and coming, 2022 WC. A good place to lay some foundation.

What do you say?

Mujahid aur yeh nikhattu, plots pe plots. yaar hairangi ki baat hai ajeeb manhuuson ka dil nahin bharta ya Jernail barday hai hamare paas.

Bro need some down low on Qatar. I am thinking of setting up an office there. I have had an offer for a job as well. Thinking of trying Qatar out. Up and coming, 2022 WC. A good place to lay some foundation.

What do you say?

Qatar is boring as hell, You would get extremely bored after a Week which is only negative point. Rest is all good. highest salaries job are in Qatar, Stable environment and you could even go to UAE by road to meet your family. An 8 hour drive. On arrival visas for engineers.

Though doing business is quite tricky, you would had to split your profits with a Qatari national who would be Sponsor of your business.. 51-49 type of partnership.

Qatar is boring as hell, You would get extremely bored after a Week which is only negative point. Rest is all good. highest salaries job are in Qatar, Stable environment and you could even go to UAE by road to meet your family. An 8 hour drive. On arrival visas for engineers.

Though doing business is quite tricky, you would had to split your profits with a Qatari national who would be Sponsor of your business.. 51-49 type of partnership.

Oh i know the 51-49 thingy. Dxb i have a base. Qatar is an untapped market for IT products and i just want my piece of the pie. I am thinking of taking up the 1 year contract, and in the meanwhile assess how business works there.

Back
Top Bottom