What's new

Lt General Faiz Hameed plans to take early retirement after COAS appointment

There is news that Faiz Hameed was actually Bajwa's RIGHT HAND MAN. And that is why he does not want to work under the new COAS.

My opinion is that All those rumors of his guy Faiz being close to IK was simply propaganda.

In April when IK was removed, and on the last night when Bajwa flew in Helicopter with troops and with ANOTHER General to threaten IK, I SPECULATED THAT THIS 2ND GENERAL WAS NONE OTHER THEN FAIZ HAMEED !!!
And that is why IK was shocked and said "Is there anyone is Pakistan left who doesn't oppose me"

There is news that Faiz Hameed was actually Bajwa's RIGHT HAND MAN. And that is why he does not want to work under the new COAS.

My opinion is that All those rumors of his guy Faiz being close to IK was simply propaganda.

In April when IK was removed, and on the last night when Bajwa flew in Helicopter with troops and with ANOTHER General to threaten IK, I SPECULATED THAT THIS 2ND GENERAL WAS NONE OTHER THEN FAIZ HAMEED !!!
And that is why IK was shocked and said "Is there anyone is Pakistan left who doesn't oppose me"

Sir Jee: Too many speculations.

Back
Top Bottom