What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Blackberry being the tool of choice for organizing these crimes owned by 1/3 of British teens.

Last edited by a moderator:
You really need to check into a mental asylum. You will kill millions for what? ok you live in UK so how does it matter to you?

Why should any country invade pakistan or britain. The nukes are there for a detterance. What do you expect a country that is constantly being threatend that has nukes. Oh comeon invade us these nukes are just for decoration

You really need to check into a mental asylum. You will kill millions for what? ok you live in UK so how does it matter to you?

And you would have nuked a country that did not even have them (Argentina). You call that fair ?

I think they didnt anticipate all this mayham, that is how things went out of hand.
hmmm.... I thought the same...

could it effect Olympics ? I mean at the time when focus would be at Olympics, looters might make a opportunity out of it ??

Thank you but we know we have problem and we will not bury our head by saying TTP are not Pakistanis but Afghans or Indians?

Thats not what you have been doing on this thread your defence mechanism is to state that things are worse elsewhere.

Why should any country invade pakistan or britain. The nukes are there for a detterance. What do you expect a country that is constantly being threatend that has nukes. Oh comeon invade us these nukes are just for decoration

Well the US did it ? for OBL!

hmmm.... I thought the same...

could it effect Olympics ? I mean at the time when focus would be at Olympics, looters might make a opportunity out of it ??

Well it depends upon if british government shows restrain otherwise they should be boycotted. Dont you just love the symmetry:rofl:

Maybe the Buckingham Palace should be moved to some place safer like Diego Garcia for the time being too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom