What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

How far do you want to go back? The history of British empire is written in blood of innocent people. You invented the concentration camp for god sakes.

William Wallace would be a good start

That's sad. A school teacher?

Yeah its sad. So much for unemployed and uneducated angry mob. Opportunistic thugs, thats what these people are.

Damage: Byron Cawley and his friend Shourov Choudhury:hitwall:, both 19, pleaded guilty to looting this Iceland store in Croydon. Brothers Samuel and Michael Caillaux denied ransacking the shop

Student David Attoh, 18, from Hackney, was caught on August 8 in Hackney, with two Burberry t-shirts. Attoh, who the court heard has completed an ICT B-Tech at Hackney Community College and was due to have an interview for an apprenticeship on Tuesday, admitted theft by finding.
The student, who was fined £150, had been receiving Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) while completing his B-Tech but over the summer was supported by his mother, the court heard.

Read more: London riots: Offenders caught rioting fast-tracked through courts | Mail Online

Past present and future of china is written in blood and killing of human rights. you all run to us for life and live in our country and in your home you are killed by each other

And your country matched that in just 13 years ..... 1933 - 45

I am british. We have a problem in britain. I appeal to human rights loving countries to invade us throw bombs at us. We need a no fly zone. please let the outside world know we are suffering here

Bastard Hypocrisy lies by British government, when a NATO air strike easily killed over 85 civilians in Libya late night yesterday. Fuckers Whites!!!

The BBC, Sky News media, Tories govt. showing how the cleaners are White suckers, while Blacks are bad ppl. I hate it. Why was Black Mark boy killed? Why Blacks are being victimised?

Imagine world powers supporting the rampaging youths, supplying them with weapons and portraying them in good media spot light and seek for the collapse of the British government.

Imagine world powers supporting the rampaging youths, supplying them with weapons and portraying them in good media spot light and seek for the collapse of the British government.

Exactly need we say more Obambam you sir are my guru.

Riots for the fourth night in a row and one man confirmed dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should any country invade pakistan or britain. The nukes are there for a detterance. What do you expect a country that is constantly being threatend that has nukes. Oh comeon invade us these nukes are just for decoration

Aryan B

I think since about 11.30 this morning Always ( not so ) Neutral has been sitting in the Alma indulging in alcoholic beverages and slowly getting intoxicated. He made some good points at the beginning and thereafter has deteriorated into a drunken unfit state to make sense.
He has gone off topic and has attempted to racially abuse our Chinese friends. He is a cheeky man (probably about 5ft 2 ) and is puffing away on a cigar. He is losing the plot and no longer able to make sense. Please leave him alone to sober up.
BTW i am scared and hope we don't get mugged tonight again......

China should officially express her concerns over those protesters' human rights issue with U.K.

If it happens in China or Russia, those people are called "peaceful protesters" but if it happens in the UK, those same people will be called "rioters and hooligans" and police can do whatever it wishes and be justified. I wonder what happens to "human rights" here, when more than 160 people are brutally arrested and beaten up by the local authority during their massive crackdown on the "protesters".

not what muslims are killing since ages. you kill other reigion your own religion and your own women
@fungus

since you have brought up this issue of muslims then if you are christian then you are atleast 500 years ahead of us.

BTW i am scared and hope we don't get mugged tonight again......[/QUOTE]

I can understand when the police force has been cut and our army has been sent out to look for oil in other countries in the name of "our shxt way of life".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom