What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

What is the problem with you. Are you racist? Why are you picking on this chinese person to the point you are ignoring everyone else. I think he is right on the money and I am british and i agree with what he is saying. Why are you living in denial we do have problems in the UK.

YES WE DO! BUT COMPARED TO CHINA AND PAKISTAN we are living in a lovely country.

YET YOU CAN GET A VISA ON ARRIVAL IN HK NOT CHINA?

YET 100000 PEOPLE TURN OUT ON DEMOCRACY DAY AND ARE NOT MASSCARED LIKE DONE IN TIANMMEN SQUARE WITH TANKS?

ANY MORE COMPARISON

I am pretty sure the Royal Navy would have nuked Argentina if any of her Carriers were sunk during the Falklands war. Why else were the nukes there ?

I was merely pointing out what people like Neutral see in through their own pair of eyes. We should always be proud of who we are and it's great to see our nations do so well.

Sorry i see you just as another mis guided person, your color and creed does not matter to me.

I am pretty sure the Royal Navy would have nuked Argentina if any of her Carriers were sunk during the Falklands war. Why else were the nukes there ?

We did not but what about Pakistani jingoism we will nuke the world if we are attacked?

YES WE DO! BUT COMPARED TO CHINA AND PAKISTAN we are living in a lovely country.

Yea well time will tell. actually I am british and I have visited china and it was a brilliant place to go to. pakistan has problems but when you stop giving democracy and your way of life to afghans and go home we will probanly be better off too

Ha Ha same can be said, that judging from your post you maybe a member of CCP? The topic of UK Riots will be a shame for time to come but hope you will accept the massacres of Tiannmmen, Tibet and Xingjiang are worse.xx

I really pity Brits like you who are still mentally trapped in the Great British Empire era, where inside is nice and like roses, its economy strong, military can set sail across the oceans unchallenged.

Yes we all know UK handles its foreign affairs better than its internal affairs. Little question as to why all this is happening and for the world to see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom