What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Also guys is it true there are hardly any riots in USA too? Possibly because USA policing is slightly more hands on compared to western world perhaps?

Also guys is it true there are hardly any riots in USA too? Possibly because USA policing is slightly more hands on compared to western world perhaps?

I promise you their time will come when the us $ is no longer reserve currency.

I think the British police and intelligence were so concerned about terrorists attacks, that it forgot about its own people.

I think the British police and intelligence were so concerned about terrorists attacks, that it forgot about its own people.

I think you have a good point. They should withdraw troops and sort out domestic problems first.

This was Qaddaffi after he watched BBC news last night.

muammar-gaddafi1.jpg

@MO12

YOU CAN BALME THE POLICE FOR THEIR CONDUCT OR THE LACK OF IT, BUT YOU CAN NOT BLAME THE INTELLIGENCE SERVICES FOR THE RIOTING, IF SOMEONE IS TO BE BLAMED THEN IT'S THE POLITICIANS, ESPECIALLY THE TORIES & THE LABOUR, THEY ARE THE ONE WHO HAVE BEEN MAKING DESICIONS WHICH ARE INCRESINGLY INTERFERING WITH THE PUBLIC LIFE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom