What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Seems like the only EU nations to not have a riot in last 20 years is France and Germany only.
@MO12

ONLY GERMANY. FRENCH ARE QUITE GOOD AT RIOTING ACTUALLY.

Both parties are utter bs if you ask me. It has always been the case of promising the sky and giving people dirt once they get elected. Neither knows how to get their jobs done properly. They are simply too busy arguing with eachother in the house of commons, come out for some camera time, get paid handsomely whilst shamelessly claiming more to pay for their second or third houses, cars, travel, maids etc etc.

Excellant summary couldnt agree more with your conclusion old chap.

Both parties are utter bs if you ask me. It has always been the case of promising the sky and giving people dirt once they get elected. Neither knows how to get their jobs done properly. They are simply too busy arguing with eachother in the house of commons, come out for some camera time, get paid handsomely whilst shamelessly claiming more to pay for their second or third houses, cars, travel, maids etc etc.

ATLEAST WE HAVE CHOICE WHAT DO YOU HAVE? STAND IN TIANMMEN SQUARE PEACEFULLY IN FRONT OF TANK.

GUESS RIOTS NEVER HAPPEN IN CHINA. JUST TO GOOD PARENTING OR MAYBE PARROTTING?

I guess Brits simply cannot stand it when they see it happen in the "safe haven" of theirs. Be gone with your ranting and caps already.

Let's not forget the MP cash for access thing.

ATLEAST WE HAVE CHOICE WHAT DO YOU HAVE? STAND IN TIANMMEN SQUARE PEACEFULLY IN FRONT OF TANK.

That's what you sheeples would like to think. Of course it's a Neigh to commie dictatorship but yay to the illusion of freedom. Yes vote labour, no wait vote conservatives and four years later, lets vote labour again? :azn:

That's what you sheeples would like to think. Of course it's a Neigh to commie dictatorship but yay to the illusion of freedom. Yes vote labour, no wait vote conservatives and four years later, lets vote labour again? :azn:

Ease up, his head's gonna explode.

Thats utter bullshit. We have no choice whatsoever. There is very little difference in substance. Its just different styles.

We call the two party in the US the Republicrats.

I guess Brits simply cannot stand it when they see it happen in the "safe haven" of theirs. Be gone with your ranting and caps already.

the day a chinese can do that in my country and the day i can do it Illegally to a chinese in my country UK will not be my country. Listening to human values and opinions are acceptable to me. Enjoy UK but if you don't like it move back. NO ONE WILL STOP U. REGARDS

the day a chinese can do that in my country and the day i can do it Illegally to a chinese in my country UK will not be my country. Listening to human values and opinions are acceptable to me. Enjoy UK but if you don't like it move back. NO ONE WILL STOP U. REGARDS

When our lot dont like a country we brits invade it. Or should I say if there is something like oil that we like we invade.

Just one person killed and they burnt the entire city.. causing £100 M damage... what a civilized nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom