What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

the day a chinese can do that in my country and the day i can do it Illegally to a chinese in my country UK will not be my country. Listening to human values and opinions are acceptable to me. Enjoy UK but if you don't like it move back. NO ONE WILL STOP U. REGARDS

No need to be so bitter. If you want to be bitter about it, then blame it on your well traveled ancestors who traveled around the world bringing the inferior coloured people like us into this country.

Chinese are not doing anything to your country, if you look at the videos posted everywhere online, majority are black and white kids no? Don't bring China into this. This is a thread about UK. No matter how you try to twist and turn your way out of it, it is and will still be a topic about the UK.

Judging by your bitter responses I wouldn't be surprise if you already have membership with Stormfront or is a Nick Griffin fan and have voted for BNP in the past.

Not the same as Karachi

One liners are not good for arguments. We do not call / claim ourselves to be civilized / literate nation. Here a person gets killed for few amount of money. But are you saying that you are not different?

No need to be so bitter. If you want to be bitter about it, then blame it on your well traveled ancestors who traveled around the world bringing the inferior coloured people like us into this country.

Chinese are not doing anything to your country, if you look at the videos posted everywhere online, majority are black and white kids no? Don't bring China into this. This is a thread about UK. No matter how you try to twist and turn your way out of it, it is and will still be a topic about the UK.

Judging by your bitter responses I wouldn't be surprise if you already have membership with Stormfront or have voted for BNP in the past.

I really apreciate your posts. But some time think its like what do they say casting pears to swine.:rofl:

Dont worry ..... practice makes perfect ... at this rate you might catch up or even overtake Karachi

Do you need transfer of technology or should I say capability to speed things up?

come back then but one drone strike killed more people in pakistan than the riots of london.

Dont worry ..... practice makes perfect ... at this rate you might catch up or even overtake Karachi

Do you need transfer of technology or should I say capability to speed things up?

They are far better than us. We took around 30 years to reach at this level, they did it in Just 3 days. :)

Judging by your bitter responses I wouldn't be surprise if you already have membership with Stormfront or is a Nick Griffin fan and have voted for BNP in the past.

Obambam, I did not expect you to say that, We should be proud of our color, there is no inferior color.

Ha Ha same can be said, that judging from your post you maybe a member of CCP? The topic of UK Riots will be a shame for time to come but hope you will accept the massacres of Tiannmmen, Tibet and Xingjiang are worse.xx

Yet you cant still let go of Hong Kong

We did and thats why a million people turn out against the Chinese Govt every year! Try a massacre like Tiannmen, Tibet in HK. You will be kicked out on your ***** like Taiwan and vietnam did.

Regards

Ha Ha same can be said, that judging from your post you maybe a member of CCP? The topic of UK Riots will be a shame for time to come but hope you will accept the massacres of Tiannmmen, Tibet and Xingjiang are worse.xx

What is the problem with you. Are you racist? Why are you picking on this chinese person to the point you are ignoring everyone else. I think he is right on the money and I am british and i agree with what he is saying. Why are you living in denial we do have problems in the UK.

What is the problem with you. Are you racist? Why are you picking on this chinese person to the point you are ignoring everyone else. I think he is right on the money and I am british and i agree with what he is saying. Why are you living in denial we do have problems in the UK.

I dont know how did it take so long to understand the bold part.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom