What's new

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

so you empty two clips on an unarmed persom for that crime?
going by that definition do you think any Sahabi would have had a chance to become a Muslim who was originally hating Prophet Muhammad PBUH and beating up the Muslims?

if Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH had same thinking (may Allah forgive me ) like Mullahs of today then there would have been no Mosques and belivers of Allah in the city of Taif.. it would have been a ruin after what the people of that place did to him when he went to preach them.

Tolerence.. is the key world when you even think of the name of Muhammad PBUH

i dont say the killer did the good thing, but if the government will not take action against the miscreants like taseer who openly called a government law a black law, then there is some thing bad going on and civilians will take actions in their own hand, while i dont understand why he killed taseer and especially like a dog, but taseer must have said some thing which angered the guy in such a way..

and about the tolerance of prophet, he forgave every one who killed/ tried to kill him or torture him or his companions during the conquest of makkah but that doesnt mean if another time some non muslims or a muslim guy tries to burn down a mosque of kill some body for religious reasons or islamic hatred then he should be forgiven for that, yahudis have a law against the blasphemy of holocaust, we know, no body can tolerate the blasphemy against Judaism in israel and he will be punished, same is the case here..

hazrat khalid bin waled (RE) killed many muslims in battle of uhad but still prophet forgave him..

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

The assassin of the outspoken Pakistani governor was showered with rose petals by lawyers and people as he made his appearance in a court room to face murder charges, laying bare the increasing radicalisation of the Pakistani society.

Mumtaz Qadri, the police bodyguard who killed the Punjab governor Salman Taseer, appeared unrepentant in court, where waiting lawyers showered him with rose petals and others in the crowd slapped his back and kissed his cheek as he was led out amid heavy security, British newspaper The Guardian reported.

The paper said that religious organisations applauded the murder of the moderate governor and hailed his killer as 'Ghazi', religious warrior underscoring Pakistan's journey from a nation defined by moderate Islam to one increasingly influenced by fundamentalists.

The internet in Pakistan has been flooded by fan pages for Qadri, with one facebook page attracting over 2,000 followers before being taken down and there were even small demonstrations in favour of the killer in the country's turbulent Northwest.

While the big mainstream political parties condemned the murder and a tearful thousands attended his funeral, the big and small religious outfits declared that he deserved to be killed for his views.

The Guardian quoting police officials said that Qadri, 26, was a known radical in the police service who had previously been declared unfit by superiors for guarding VIPs. Qadri told interrogators that he was proud to have killed a blasphemer.

"We pay rich tributes and salute the bravery, valour and faith of Mumtaz Qadri," acclaimed Jamaate Ahle Sunnat Pakistan, one of the biggest organisations of Barelvi, representing 500 religious scholars.

The assassination has further deepened turmoil in nuclear-armed Pakistan, where the economy is barely scraping by and suicide attacks by Islamic extremist groups are mounting.

The government is struggling with the collapse of its ruling coalition.

"Words like liberal and secular have become demonised in the nation," The Guardian said quoting political leaders.

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals - World - DNA
Who killed Gandhi ? A hindu . so in reality hindu is a terrorist .

Mazhab ke jo byopari hain,
wo sab se bari bemari hain,

wo jin k siwa sab kafir hain,
jo deen ka harf-e-akhir hain,

in jhute aur makkaron se
mazhab k thekedaron se

main baghi hoon main baghi hoon
jo chahe mujh pe zulm karo.

i dont say the killer did the good thing, but if the government will not take action against the miscreants like taseer who openly called a government law a black law, then there is some thing bad going on and civilians will take actions in their own hand, while i dont understand why he killed taseer and especially like a dog, but taseer must have said some thing which angered the guy in such a way..

killed/and about the tolerance of prophet, he forgave every one who tried to kill him or torture him or his companions during the conquest of makkah but that doesnt mean if another time some non muslims or a muslim guy tries to burn down a mosque of kill some body for religious reasons or islamic hatred then he should be forgiven for that, yahudis have a law against the blasphemy of holocaust, we know, no body can tolerate the blasphemy against Judaism in israel and he will be punished, same is the case here..

hazrat khalid bin waled killed many muslims in battle of uhad but still prophet forgave him..

They put people in jail for holocaust and same should be punishment for blasphemy not killing

so you empty two clips on an unarmed persom for that crime?
going by that definition do you think any Sahabi would have had a chance to become a Muslim who was originally hating Prophet Muhammad PBUH and beating up the Muslims?

if Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH had same thinking (may Allah forgive me ) like Mullahs of today then there would have been no Mosques and belivers of Allah in the city of Taif.. it would have been a ruin after what the people of that place did to him when he went to preach them.

Tolerence.. is the key world when you even think of the name of Muhammad PNBUH

irfan bhi tolerate he to ker rahey hien .... skatches of our beloved HOLY PROPHET(S.A.W.W.) OR CARTOONS OR MANY MANY SUCH ACTS ......
come on bhi if some one abuses u are some thing wrong about u for how long you will tolerate bhi toleration has limits and our humble request is that we sould try to rootout those factors that lead to intolerance .....

i agree mullahs not, all muslims should understand islam and take islam in their hands

in islam kafir is every non muslim, to distinguish believers from non believers...

in jhute aur makkaron se
mazhab k thekedaron se

now here is yours people sick mentality, why become baghi and why not understand the religion your self, khud ne islam se unparh reh ke u become entirely dependent on mullahs.. one cannot do zulm to you if you have self power and self respect

european and islamic laws are differnet, you cant equate them or bring to judge them together on equal bases..

Its a law made by humans not Islam.
My prophet never said kill who will insult him as he never killed any one for Insulting him , its a tribal law or cultural thing to kill some one who insults you or some one you love in Arabs to show your love or respect.

in jhute aur makkaron se
mazhab k thekedaron se

This poetry does not suit the incident , I am not a maulana or hardliner, but i think honour of our prophet and the law which protects it is supported by a common street Pakistani. Quaide Azam and Allama Iqbal were not maulvis but they fought a similar case of Ghazi Illam din in the court . Were they mullas or terrorists ? It has got nothing to do with terrorism or maulvis , it is a matter of a common Pakistani.

Dear, dear. This is terrible. The whole case of blasphemy is becoming more and more complicated. If this is what the holders of law are doing, I shudder to think how vulnerable and easy it would for rural populance of Pakistan to get into extremism.

Personally, the era of blasphemy is gone and the law msut be repealed. Should there be any insult towards religion, naturally the offended would react aggressively enough getting his or her revenge before people can come and separate the two.

However getting the whole nation involved can complicate scenarios. This man's mindset is the kind that one needs to be worried about more than actual militants or fundamentalists because such minds become and easy recruitment ground for fresh supply of militants.

We've seen that in today's world the attacks against Islam and against our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

We dont want to see those kind of attacks aginst our Prophet in Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Pakistanis will not stand to hear attacks against our Prophet especially in Islamic Republic of Pakistan (The Land of the Pure).

So please mind your own business. This is Pakistan's personal business it doesnt concern any other country.

Minorities are safe in Pakistan as long as they dont insult Islam and our Prophet. They can practice their Religion as they please, no one is stopping them from practicing their Religion.

And one more thing, when Passion of the Christ was released in the United States, many religious Pakistani Christians found the movie to be blasphemous towards Jesus Christ and Christianity. Well many Pakistani Muslims were with our Pakistani Christians brothers/sisters and the movie was then banned in Pakistan.

So dont insult any Religion.

But the Suhabas including the very first man who became a Muslim on his hand, and the first teenager who became Muslim on his hand, asks for the blasphemous to be killed. Were theirs interpretations wrong?

You do know who these Suhabas were and their status in Islam?
asad bhi i can provide many references but peopple here would call me extemist my request is that we should not let any body to to say any thing wrong in ISLAM openly without having thorough knowledge of it....

Its a law made by humans not Islam.
My prophet never said kill who will insult him as he never killed any one for Insulting him , its a triable law or cultural thing to kill some one who insults you or some one you love in Arabs to show your love or respect.

many non muslims were killed by sahabas for insulting islam..

the mercy shown by prophet was an example of an individual momin and doesnt reflect on the islamic country laws at all..

@Parshuram and all others,
This is an open forum and you are welcome in any discussion so long as you don't gloat over Pakistan's problem. No one has the right to tell you to go away if you follow forum's rule; no one, the least of all these closet-jihadis sitting in western countries.

i agree mullahs not, all muslims should understand islam and take islam in their hands

in islam kafir is every non muslim, to distinguish believers from non believers...

now here is yours people sick mentality, why become baghi and why not understand the religion your self, khud ne islam se unparh reh ke u become entirely dependent on mullahs.. one cannot do zulm to you if you have self power and self respect

bhi actually religion is restriction its reality and these people cann,t tolerate such restrictions so in one way they are intolerants too. there a term social controle and religion plays a vital role in it those don,t want these controles over them called themselves baghi .....

asad bhi i can provide many references but peopple here would call me extemist my request is that we should not let any body to to say any thing wrong in ISLAM openly without having thorough knowledge of it....

unfortunately these people are ashamed of their own religion, nothing else.

Any way the way he was murdered is wrong, no body should take law in his own hands, i believe he did not say anything against our Holy Prophet (SAW). if he have said anything, then Blasphemy law is there, the courts are there, he should have been punished by courts not by a common man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom