What's new

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

None of those libraries taught you that motivated conjecture is not an argument?

thats the difference liberals cross boundries and thats the point a orthodox muslim cann,t tolerate. you call it intolerance but one should contole liberals too why they come to harm basic tenents of ISLAM on name of freedom of expression.
they neither have proper knowledge of ISLAM nor practice ISLAM in true spirit than why they start raising fingures about an issue that may be very detrimental to ISLAM.
balance is needed a moderate would neother support salman taseer nor QADRI

thats the difference liberals cross boundries and thats the point a orthodox muslim cann,t tolerate. you call it intolerance but one should contole liberals too why they come to harm basic tenents of ISLAM on name of freedom of expression.
they neither have proper knowledge of ISLAM nor practice ISLAM in true spirit than why they start raising fingures about an issue that may be very detrimental to ISLAM.

if liberals term taseer a liberal and celebrate on his ''martyrdom'' then liberals will have to feel the consequences and bear the burden of being called liar, corrupt and bad which taseer was..

right there, you still have a soft corner for the murderer, For goodness sake people why do we need to justify the murder are we so much blinded by the religious bigotry that we even lack guts to condemn murder & come up with lame reasons to justify it :rolleyes:

if you think i am justifying him then i may be so but calling a spade a spade is not wrong. thats what i am trying....
i condemn killing in such way but at same time trying to present what are motives that to leading to such violent acts .........

if taseer talks about khuda ka kanun and insan a kanun and as he pretended to be self proclaimed scholar on islam then why he used to drink, and dress his daughters unislamically???, isnt it a hypocrisy??

if liberals term taseer a liberal and celebrate on his ''martyrdom'' then liberals will have to feel the consequences and bear the burden of being called liar, corrupt and bad which taseer was..

that,s what i am trying to say...
ALLAH knows better but his life style and his pics in new papers having wine parties in governer house and many other such things hurt a moderate muslim and true peaceful PAKISTANI.
same about other leaders
for examole RAHMAN MALIK few days ago was unable to recite sura-e-IKHLAS in parliament , it was main heading of many leading newspapers. so these acts and things confuse orthodox muslims.

people dont know how much corrupt he was....

shame on these ppl, but let them make joke out of nothing
Even if I were to agree with you (which I don't), does all of that make it okay?Do you want Taliban-style morality squads dealing out death in the streets of Pakistan? Because that is where we will be in ten years if people keep on insisting that this is the way forward.He was shot because he opposed the blasphemy laws. Not because he was corrupt. And even if it had been the latter, there is a process. It is flawed, but it has to be strengthened precisely because justice in the hands of lone gunmen is anarchy.

Liberals disagree, but they tolerate, thats why they are liberals.

Bigots disagree and kill, thats why they are bigots.

To say that I kill because I can't tolerate what someone says is not an argument, its using force to make an argument. And THAT, if done to you, I think you will not support.

if taseer talks about khuda ka kanun and insan a kanun and as he pretended to be self proclaimed scholar on islam then why he used to drink, and dress his daughters unislamically???, isnt it a hypocrisy??

and these things are open secrete...
tolerance has limits liberals should avoid them...
exterme liberalism is as musch dangerous as much is other extremisms..........
either proclaim as secular country but if we are naming PAKISTAN is AN ISLAM REPUBLIC than our leaders should practice true ISLAM that says no one is beyound law not even president then there is no chance of such acts and we can live with honour and fantic mullas whouldn,t have any reason to incite peoples against rulers ...

Even if I were to agree with you (which I don't), does all of that make it okay?Do you want Taliban-style morality squads dealing out death in the streets of Pakistan? Because that is where we will be in ten years if people keep on insisting that this is the way forward.He was shot because he opposed the blasphemy laws. Not because he was corrupt. And even if it had been the latter, there is a process. It is flawed, but it has to be strengthened precisely because justice in the hands of lone gunmen is anarchy.

im not talking abt whether the action of the gunmen was or wrong, but im sayin do you believe anything comin out of the mouth af a corrupt and a liar????

he should have stood on the matters of illegal droning of americans and killing of thousands of innocent pakistanis, but he just stood for minority rights??, what abt majority, now you ppl are celebrating his martyrdom??, whats next zardari martyrdom??

Liberals disagree, but they tolerate, thats why they are liberals.

Bigots disagree and kill, thats why they are bigots.

To say that I kill because I can't tolerate what someone says is not an argument, its using force to make an argument. And THAT, if done to you, I think you will not support.

there are some thing or matters that don,t need arguement.
liberals are liberals because they are away from true spirit of religion according to them this world is every thing and they lack respect for religion. they tolerate and argue because they lack believe. thats is what all about a religion ,,,,believe and faith ....
when some liberal abuse someone faith and belive he surely incites intolerance so liberals should keep themselves in controle...

Dear, dear. This is terrible. The whole case of blasphemy is becoming more and more complicated. If this is what the holders of law are doing, I shudder to think how vulnerable and easy it would for rural populance of Pakistan to get into extremism.

Personally, the era of blasphemy is gone and the law msut be repealed. Should there be any insult towards religion, naturally the offended would react aggressively enough getting his or her revenge before people can come and separate the two.

However getting the whole nation involved can complicate scenarios. This man's mindset is the kind that one needs to be worried about more than actual militants or fundamentalists because such minds become and easy recruitment ground for fresh supply of militants.

OMG: This words below are some of the most powerful ones I have heard. This is of poetic beauty. So heartfelt. So tragic. So true.
I weep for you my homeland. And I curse these keyboard warriors because I consider them the BIGGEST threat to Pakistan's future. Bigger than all internal and external forces. They will sure drown Pakistan if not stopped.

--------------------------------
Cheer the assassin! – The Express Tribune

Cheer on my friends! Cheer on the assassin! Smile and clap your hands, chant odes to the ghazi’s bravery! Go ahead, applaud the darkness that is coming your way, because once it has taken you into its embrace, there’ll be no cheer left in your life.

Hail the assassin as your hero! Lift him up on your shoulders and show his brave deed to your children! Tell them to emulate his example and follow his footsteps! Kiss the ground he walked on! Congregate outside the prison that holds him and shout slogans so he hears your support through the walls. Because soon, the only heroes left in your life will be those with blood on their hands and death in their hearts.

Denounce the fallen governor! Denounce his licentious ways! Mock his speeches and drag his grieving wife and children through the dirt that is in your mind, your eyes! Question his faith: Was he a secret atheist? Fling all manner of ***** and dirt on his name and his ways, for soon there’ll be nothing left in your minds, other than the ***** of a faithless piety and the dirt of prejudice.

Sanctify the assassin’s bullet! Distill all your hatreds and frustrations into it! Place it on a pedestal and recite psalms of solemn servitude to it! Let it be the one fixed point in your life, your north star by which you navigate yourself towards your destiny! Let its line of travel, from muzzle to victim, be the straight and narrow path you seek to your salvation. May you find your victim one day too, just like the bullet found its. Yes, sanctify the bullet because soon it’ll light the way for you towards that destiny where you hold the knife in your hands and your hapless victim struggles vainly in your clutches.

While you’re at it, make a game out of it all. Clap, laugh and sing songs while the darkness falls all around you. Tell yourself silly little tales of how it’s all for the best because, after all, politicians are corrupt and deserve it all. Let the madness ooze into your puny minds without a struggle, since struggle in the path of what is right can get you killed.

Kiss the pages of the document where the ‘holy’ laws are written. Don’t read them, don’t think about what they say. Don’t ask questions about them, such as what the rules of evidence are under these laws or how the court is supposed to tell the difference between a true and false allegation. No, don’t do any of that, because soon these will be the only laws left in your life.

Do it, my friends! Because there is no ‘silent majority’ any more, only a frightened and confused flock hemmed in by the darkness, trembling at the howling of the hyenas around, huddled together under a vanishing light, barely enduring the great dark absence beyond.

No words will soothe their fears, no courage will call them to action. No strength exists any longer to lift this cowering multitude into the ranks of humanity, no mind’s eye to light the way for them.

So do it! Celebrate all manner of bloodlust because soon there will be nobody left in your life who can call murder by its name.

so you empty two clips on an unarmed person for that crime?
going by that definition do you think any Sahabi would have had a chance to become a Muslim who was originally hating Prophet Muhammad PBUH and beating up the Muslims?

if Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH had same thinking (may Allah forgive me ) like Mullahs of today then there would have been no Mosques and believers of Allah in the city of Taif.. it would have been a ruin after what the people of that place did to him when he went to preach them.

Tolerence.. is the key world when you even think of the name of Muhammad PNBUH

Dear, dear. This is terrible. The whole case of blasphemy is becoming more and more complicated. If this is what the holders of law are doing, I shudder to think how vulnerable and easy it would for rural populance of Pakistan to get into extremism.

Personally, the era of blasphemy is gone and the law msut be repealed. Should there be any insult towards religion, naturally the offended would react aggressively enough getting his or her revenge before people can come and separate the two.

However getting the whole nation involved can complicate scenarios. This man's mindset is the kind that one needs to be worried about more than actual militants or fundamentalists because such minds become and easy recruitment ground for fresh supply of militants.
if law repealed than it is surely going to force people to take law into hand so better implement it in pure spirit of ISLAM.....

Back
Top Bottom