What's new

Language can unite (Hindi - Urdu)

Hindustani is a nationality its not a language , I admire your patriotism but I speak Urdu not Pakistani
and , the word India was used for India as alot of locals complained about usage of the word Hindustan

Just like Americans don't speak American they still speak English just like British speak English
but American English has changed over last 100-130 years with certain words and how they are used

I think Indian channels are entertaining as there is more funding available and there is good culture of promoting artist , directors, story tellers, and pay is good for such art

We don't have that kind of financing in Arts sector

But Enjoy your Hindi :P if it was not hindi we would not be able to understand each other thank you for not going back 100% to Sanskrit as then we would not be able to relate much

"Language does not have any nationality" like English can be spoken by British , Australians, Canadian, Pakistanis or Indians

You might decide to change the text of English with Sanskrit but in end the language will still be English only when the person will pick up all text written in Sanskrit he will scratch their heads

I mean we see Hindi/Urdu being written with English text thank you MSN , email etc

I don't deny Sanskrit place in world as a ancient language with rich past but currently India speaks Urdu with Sanskrit text , and certain words which appear only in Hindi merged from street language of general public (masses)

And as stated before these words are finding way into Urdu via media in Pakistan perhaps in India

And the mutation of language continues , the only difference is we don't have Sanskrit text knowledge I don't know if this language exists in Pakistan
or not but I have not seen it

Perhaps if the text for hindi was kept same as Urdu may be we would just be calling both languages same But Urdu lives on in Hindi , and Hindi makes it way into Urdu as its a on going mixing and integration aspect of languages

India Speaks Hindi inspired with Sanskrit and some other Slang from here and there. 100% Pure Hindi is not used in Day to Day Life. It's only 75%.

By the Way, Sanskrit is not only oldest wriiten language but It's also language of Hinduism and Buddhism and Jainism too. Most of the our Vedas are written in Sanskrit.

You watch our Hindi content but we don't Watch your Urdu Content at all. I don't even understand 50% of your content (Just for the sake of Understanding. I don't like quality wise)

India Speaks Hindi inspired with Sanskrit and some other Slang from here and there. 100% Pure Hindi is not used in Day to Day Life. It's only 75%.

By the Way, Sanskrit is not only oldest wriiten language but It's also language of Hinduism and Buddhism and Jainism too. Most of the our Vedas are written in Sanskrit.

You watch our Hindi content but we don't Watch your Urdu Content at all. I don't even understand 50% of your content (Just for the sake of Understanding. I don't like quality wise)

Pure Urdu is difficult to understand for Hindi speakers.

Hindustani is a nationality its not a language , I admire your patriotism but I speak Urdu not Pakistani
and , the word India was used for India as alot of locals complained about usage of the word Hindustan

Just like Americans don't speak American they still speak English just like British speak English
but American English has changed over last 100-130 years with certain words and how they are used

I think Indian channels are entertaining as there is more funding available and there is good culture of promoting artist , directors, story tellers, and pay is good for such art

We don't have that kind of financing in Arts sector

But Enjoy your Hindi :P if it was not hindi we would not be able to understand each other thank you for not going back 100% to Sanskrit as then we would not be able to relate much

once again man there is nothing written in sanskrit... the manuscript is called devanagari which literally means the launguage of gods.

Great I learned something new devanagari I have had some interest in Language of gods since I heard of some engineering of flying vehicles , in ancient scriptures and gods ...fascinating stuff

Great I learned something new devanagari I have had some interest in Language of gods since I heard of some engineering of flying vehicles , in ancient scriptures and gods ...fascinating stuff

Have you ever watched India series such as 'Mahabharata', 'Ramayan' etc?? language spoken on these programs is pure Hindi

This is funny but you can see the impact. Another secret weapon some Mullah thinks that way.:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:

well there is one part in the front for which there is no idea with the modern science as otherwise the design of pushpak vimana is in accordance with modern aerodynamics. there is also no idea about what was used as a fuel.

Also for devanagari does not have a historical creator per se apart from in legends. logically no one can be claimed to be called the creator of the language apart from shiva who is said to have written it mythologically. Also sanskrit is the only language in the world which has complete grammer and is most suited for computing devices.

Day of a common Pakistani begins with TEA OF ASSAM And ends with watching INDIAN TV PROGRAMS. Then why should they refuse calling themselves INDIAN???

Well people watch shows from all over the world these days and its about who has entertainment there is no politics , when news starts I shut down any news channel and do something constructive

I think the fear exhibited in the news report is unjustified

a) Pakistani families have issues
b) We also have a desire to watch soup operas (TARGETED AT WOMEN)
c) There is no real agenda for Star Plus its just a entertainment channel for people to dream , and envision a life of riches (classic soup operas)

Pakistani local tabloids are filled with gram masala news of people doing stuff. And Pakistani courts also are filled with social issues

From personal perspective the Indian Dramas use alot of polite Urdu/hindi and politeness is key to successs.

Pakistani media/drams suffer from lack of financing , lack of young starts choosing it as field for earning income , and generally there is no funding

People need entertainment - and that is bottom line.

I personally do not watch Soup Operas as I can't watch more then 2-3 episode of sobbing and crying and none sense but occasionally I did watched few episodes when certain good looking acteress were spotted.

I think if Media feels that by blaming successful model of Soup Operas they can justify failure of own , media and art then its not justified.

Reality is

a) No one in Pakistan goes in Arts
b) No one sees value in studying to be Actor or Actress
c) There is shortage of young crop
d) No funding for arts , music , movies and drams

All the channels show news and boring news , I mean public wants entertainment -

I prefer to watch actual talent shows , where young artist show either dance, singing and other forms of talent
as its a true measure of one's ability liver performances.

But in general Pakistan needs a revival in its Arts sector

A recent good about Pakistani Art Sector
Reference:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-14232594

Shows story of man helping other artist in Pakistan to help them to pass their knowledge to others

The biggest difference between Indian - Industry vs Pakistan industry is in India its taken as an industry

a) Experts in Director
b) Experts in lighting
c) Expert story writers
d) Expert producers
e) Expert dialog writers
f) Expert Musicians

In Pakistan - every thing is raw - and 97% of talent remains unnoticed and lack of financing and most of time producer casts his whole family in Drama

So obviously the financing and scale is different

Indian Drams are not really entertaining but they offer a escape from reality for alot of people and sometimes entertainment is good for people -

I think the reporter who made the news report should have first came up with an alternative form of entertainment for people living in Pakistan who have to live with news on Terrorism and other ills past 10-12 years , before she goes and advices government to shut down entertainment channels

Day of a common Pakistani begins with TEA OF ASSAM And ends with watching INDIAN TV PROGRAMS. Then why should they refuse calling themselves INDIAN???

What?:?: assuming pakistanis are the same people as indians are? all wrong generalizations. I think only native Urdu speakers may be interested in Indian TV. because of some cultural similarities. they may be having their own channels and programs.

_______
The Truth is, Hindi,Urdu are the Language of a certain province of British India called United Provinces IINM.. currently world famous as UP,Bihar:woot:

What?:?: assuming pakistanis are the same people as indians are? all wrong generalizations. I think only native Urdu speakers may be interested in Indian TV. because of some cultural similarities. they may be having their own channels and programs.

_______
The Truth is, Hindi,Urdu are the Language of a certain province of British India called United Provinces IINM.. currently world famous as UP,Bihar:woot:

You miss the point read again and if you not get it then i will here.

Persian/Fasri,Arabic,Turk are all alien languages of the Indian Subcontinent but our large hearts(Is Afridi listening?) has let us feel it as our own and Urud is the same.

Then I suggest you drop all the Arabic, turkic, persian Vocabulary from your languages instead of using them in your film industry. Arabs have also borrowed many words from Sanskrit and given words of their own. Exchanging vocabulary is a part of life. Get used to it.

Incorrect. Which passport/nationality today identifies a s"Hindustani" before being called Urdu, the language was called Hindustani after Hindustan which is a geographic term referring to the river covered areas of the subcontinent. It was the Muslims invaders who derived this name form the ancient Sanskrit "Sapta Sindhu"

Back
Top Bottom