What's new

Language can unite (Hindi - Urdu)

The language used in Bollywood is primarily Urdu as well, although they call it Hindi or Hindustani.

For example: Bollywood movies, & most people in India use Kitab (book – from the Arabic) instead of “pushtak”, and “admi” (man) rather than “purush”. There are numerous examples such as these ones.

Thats true.Very true but whats wrong with that?Agar mooh se nikal gaya toh zabaan duniya ka ho jata hain.

Unite!!!!!!!!!! What BS ... first atleast lets learn to stand each other...

Here is something very weird.
Pakistan's best friend is China.. yet when most Pakistani's need to compliment a Chinese guy. they need a translator.
However.. Pakistan's worst considered enemy is India..
Yet both Indians and Pakistani's can curse each other freely in their mother tongue and it will be understood easily.

Here is something very weird.
Pakistan's best friend is China.. yet when most Pakistani's need to compliment a Chinese guy. they need a translator.
However.. Pakistan's worst considered enemy is India..
Yet both Indians and Pakistani's can curse each other freely in their mother tongue and it will be understood easily.

South Korea is North Korea's biggest enemy, but don't need a translator with them. When the US needs to communicate with South Korea or vice versa, a translator is needed, even though both countries have the best relations. Nothing odd in that.

there is no other language in this world that is as perfect and grammatically superior as sanskrit..sanskrit is not derived from any language friend..for it to be derived from some other language means that language has to be better than sanskrit..and i do not see any such language around world.

wow you really believe in your fairy tails so vigorously. Sanskrit like all Indo-European languages goes back to Proto-Indo-European spoken in the Eurasian steppes. It's sad that you Indians have no global support for this "out of India" theory of yours. I have yet to see Indians deny the existence of the Indo-European family. They don't because they know it's scientifically proven so they jump and add their own fake theories to give themselves more advantage.

It's amazing how brainwashed these indians are to actually believe a grammar stems from nowhere.

1. Bengali language was originally influenced most by Pali and Prakrit. Sanskrit came later. But the present day Bengali language is influenced much by Arabic and, more so, by Persian influence. Turkic, English, Dutch and Portuguese influences are there.

2. Pali is the central language of Buddhism. Their original religious texts were engraved in this. The earliest Buddhist scriptures are collected in the Pāḷi Canon or Tipitaka. Pali is considered the liturgical language of Theravada Buddhism. Asoka's inscriptions are in Prakrit.

3. Vedic Sanskrit used to be the exclusive language of the Brahmans and was off-limit to the other casts till the British opened up Sanskrit - both Vedic and Classical. The Ganges-Brahmaputra Delta had always struggled to keep the Brahmonic influence at distance.

4. Till late into the British rule (up to 1837), Persian was the official/court language of Bengal. Considering Arakan in this land mass, it has to be stated that Arabic and Persian are still spoken by the older generation.

5. Beginning with court poet of Arakan, Aloal right up to BD's national poet Kazi Nazrul Islam, we see emergence of a Benglai language with influence of Islamic history and tradition. Interestingly both Aloal and Nazrul had been soldiers. Today the Bengali language of BD looks to be moving away slowly but surely from what has been dubbed as Kolkata Bengali.

I'm not referring to the influences, I'm talking about the genetic linage of the languages. Bengali is derived from Sanskrit being an Eastern Indo-Aryan language though it's lost it's grammatical distinction and become less sophisticated.

Race and DNA is of no value if you dont respect your ancestor's culture.

Sanskrit is the language of South Indian Brahmins because we are the ones who still learn it and we are the ones who look north west and pray for our ancestor's souls in their native langue at the cost of being alienated by our neighbours.

No it's not. In that case English is your native language. You Indians are just upset the Proto-Indo-Aryans destroyed your ancestral Dravidian languages and enforced Sanskrit upon you. You've literally lost your ancestral culture. The Proto-Indo-Aryans were our ancestors since Pakistanis high frequencies of Haplogroup R1A, especially northern Pakistanis who have the highest frequencies outside of Europe.

when it comes to gora lands bot of them are brown and kalas so they need to stand up to goras by uniting and being good to each other as thats a support system be it morally or otherwise.

Jana,

It doesn't work like that and it doesn't happen like that in real life---what happens is that as we are living abroad---away from our countries----we see other people living in a different manner and environment----that makes us learn to talk to each other in a similiar manner as those 'goras' are doing amongst themselves----.

Talking to each other for collaboration aganist the 'goras' is farthest from our minds----.

So after 10 pages we can easily conclude that, language does not and will not unite, not in the case of Indians and Pakistanis anyways.:lol:

Yes Languages can unite. Hindi and Urdu both are languages of land of India and it unites millions of Indian hearts and that's what's important.. Does it really matter if some outsider who borrowed one of the language and gave it preference over the languages of their land do not want to unite.. Not that I don't want that to happen but it's their choice and we should respect it..

Yes Languages can unite. Hindi and Urdu both are languages of land of India and it unites millions of Indian hearts and that's what's important.. Does it really matter if some outsider who borrowed one of the language and gave it preference over the languages of their land do not want to unite.. Not that I don't want that to happen but it's their choice and we should respect it..

you guys are really wonderful, some other place you guys are jealous about urdu in your country and say like urdu is not spoken by many indians, 90% muslims in india dont even know or can read and write urdu, then in some threads you come here for example and say, those bloody foreigners stole the language of india, how dare they, urdu is one language of india not pakistan, pakistan stole our language, then in some threads, urdu has farsi words, zindabad is a farsi word not urdu word, WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

get a bloody lyf will you??!!

you guys are really wonderful, some other place you guys are jealous about urdu in your country and say like urdu is not spoken by many indians, 90% muslims in india dont even know or can read and write urdu, then in some threads you come here for example and say, those bloody foreigners stole the language of india, how dare they, urdu is one language of india not pakistan, pakistan stole our language, then in some threads, urdu has farsi words, zindabad is a farsi word not urdu word, WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

get a bloody lyf will you??!!

You need to visit U.P (the most populous state of India), Bihar, A.P, parts of Bengal and lots of other places to really know how many can read/ write Urdu.. and for rest of the post my answer is Urdu in true form was originated in India and I am proud of it and its rich literature and Poets.. Also I don't have anything against anybody who adopted the language..

You need to visit U.P (the most populous state of India), Bihar, A.P, parts of Bengal and lots of other places to really know how many can read/ write Urdu.. and for rest of the post my answer is Urdu in true form was originated in India and I am proud of it and its rich literature and Poets.. Also I don't have anything against anybody who adopted the language..

who the fk cares where urdu originated, taj mehal was not built or designed by indians, so who the fk cares if indians dance on taj mehal and symbolise it with indian history, there are native urdu speakers in pakistan in large quantity and they were /are the one who are mostly contributing in urdu literature in the present age and whose ancestors who carried the pillers of this language, who the fk cares it UP is linked with urdu, all i know is hindi is taught in schools and those who claim to be urdu speakers cant even properly speak urdu, they speak n mix their hindi with urdu and cant even read or write urdu, except for those who are educated in a more traditional and islamic schools or madrassah and not the modern secular schools

^^^
Achcha ji Fir Taj Mahal kis ne banaya tha.. I mean do you think thousands of labors involved in construction were all imported.. Lol, they were all from places around Agra.. Chal naraz na ho.. It's all part of our shared heritage.. none is complete owner.. now chill out. Baaki aapki jaankari ke liye yeh btana zaroori hai ki Urdu ke jaankar Hindustan mein bohot hein.. Like it or not but spoken Hindi and Urdu have more similarities than differences.. :)

Back
Top Bottom