What's new

Kurd Militants threaten Turkey if it enters Syria

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kurd militants threaten Turkey if it enters Syria | Reuters

(Reuters) - Turkish Kurd militants threatened on Thursday to turn all Kurdish populated areas into a "war zone" if Turkish troops entered Syria, a sign the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) which has allies in Syria may be taking sides in the conflict there.

A renewed alliance between Damascus and the PKK would anger Turkey and could prompt it to take an even stronger line against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad over his brutal repression of anti-government protesters.

PKK field commander Murat Karayilan said Turkey was preparing the ground for an intervention in Syria.

"The Turkish state is planning an intervention against our people," the Europe-based Firat news agency, close to the militants, quoted him as saying.

tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

Worse they can do is blow themselves up two or three times :)

Doesn't Iran too face the same situation as Turkey with the Kurd militants?

Nope after 6 months of fighting PJAK decided to stop their operations in Iran :)

Looks like it is more muddled - I read somewhere that PJAK is supported by U.S but both have denied that. And now looks like there is some understanding between Iran and PJAK.

Looks like it is more muddled - I read somewhere that PJAK is supported by U.S but both have denied that. And now looks like there is some understanding between Iran and PJAK.

There is a saying among Kurds '' Our only friends are our wild mountains..'' This comes from nearly every country on M. East and Nato and even Russia using PKK and Kurds for their own porpuse then abondining them against their enemies...

We all already knew that PKK is supported by Syria and Iran. They are just flaunting this now :lol: .

That's why I find it funny when Iranians and their supporters here accuse KSA of supporting terrorists :lol: :lol:

Of course they are... How do you think PJAK magicly decided to finish their operations in Iran :D
You are a hypocrite.They stopped attacking,because unlike Turkish army,we kicked their arse,they requested a ceasefire.Instead of crying and blaming others for your inabilities,be man enough and fight them.
Do you have any proof that Iran is supporting PKK?I would be happy to see that.By proof, i mean a real one,not just your paranoia ideas about Iran.keep them to yourself.

We all already knew that PKK is supported by Syria and Iran. They are just flaunting this now :lol: .

That's why I find it funny when Iranians and their supporters here accuse KSA of supporting terrorists :lol: :lol:
What do you mean by 'we'?How do you know?Bring a proof for your word or just don't talk BS.:whistle:

You are a hypocrite.They stopped attacking,because unlike Turkish army,we kicked their arse,they requested a ceasefire.Instead of crying and blaming others for your inabilities,be man enough and fight them.
Do you have any proof that Iran is supporting PKK?I would be happy to see that.By proof, i mean a real one,not just your paranoia ideas about Iran.keep them to yourself.

Yep, turkish army which is considred one of the most well trained army of the world and which killed more than 30.000 of them isn't effective as Iranian army :D

and I guess invading northen Iraq to attack PKK while US was against it is a sign of being a puss :cheesy: But we should take lessons from the Iran and parade that could end the PKK problem

iran-sword-rip-star-david-us-flag-2.jpg

And you asked for proof? Read the title of the story and you will have your proof :) I explain in three or four thread about Irans support for PKK and I will not touble myself with the same thing :D

Yep, turkish army which is considred one of the most well trained army of the world and which killed more than 30.000 of them isn't effective as Iranian army :D

and I guess invading northen Iraq to attack PKK while US was against it is a sign of being a puss :cheesy: But we should take lessons from the Iran and parade that could end the PKK problem

And you asked for proof? Read the title of the story and you will have your proof :) I explain in three or four thread about Irans support for PKK and I will not touble myself with the same thing :D
That's not our problem if Turkey can't get rid of PKK.There is a fact that PJAK s weaker than PKK,that's why they got kicked out easily,but it doesn't mean if you can't defeat them,you should blame Iran.I don't know if Syria supports PKK ot not,but if it is,you should deal with Syria,not Iran.Furthermore,you too are supporting armed rebels against Syria,you should expect a response,don't you?
and for the record,your proof sucks.

Oh shut up noob.... there's plenty of proof of IRAN supporting Terrorist all over the Middle East. You better get ready because we coming for you. Or... are you hired to make foolish post?

Oh seriously?You coming for us?You have said that for 30 years now,just shut up and get here,we are waiting to welcome you so bad.

Back
Top Bottom