What's new

Why did Turkey lift its veto on Finland and Sweden joining NATO?

Turkish foreign policy is beyond my understanding its very confusing and even misleading

no one really knows what Turkey wants and I dont even think they know themselves

they buy S400 from Russia and get dropped from F35

yet they are supporting Ukraine ? and even taking instructions from US over the grain cargo ?

anyway some things are better left unsaid

Turkish foreign policy is beyond my understanding its very confusing and even misleading

no one really knows what Turkey wants and I dont even think they know themselves

yet they are supporting Ukraine ? and even taking instructions from US over the grain cargo ?

If this was our own forum I would have explained to you why Turkish behave the way they behave. I am from near border area (Khoy, Azerbaijan) so I know these people very well ... let's say my own people since we Azeris are not very different. I am not even talking against Turkish here.

Hint: one of the sentences in your post explains the reality.

X10.
Our foreign policies based of superego and daily agendas of RTE.

Not long term well planned moves.

There are countless 180 degrees turns . No one knows included Turks where Turkiye goes to.

If this was our own forum I would have explained to you why Turkish behave the way they behave. I am from near border area (Khoy, Azerbaijan) so I know these people very well ... let's say my own people since we Azeris are not very different. I am not even talking against Turkish here.

Hint: one of the sentences in your post explains the reality.

I have been conflicted with there thought process to the point I gave up even analyzing it.

Turkey has made a huge mistake

and Europeans will now ask Turkey to fill the boots on the ground

basically cannon fodder
Not sure where you get that idea considering there are 100k American troops alone near the Ukrainian and Russian border. Along with other European countries besides Turkey.

politics today changes according to current events, alliances are made and undone, Turkey leads a good way, they oppose the USA and Russia to their contradictions.
The Turks no longer want the F-35s for a long time, The purchase of F-35s led to military dependence for several decades, with risks of future embargoes.
The S-400s served as a pretext to get out of the program.
The S-400s are also used to test and improve aircraft such as Turkish drones against radars, as a result, the S-400 is used to test the F-16, Rafales and other aircraft such as missiles.
You can't understand , because there's nothing to understand.

X10.
Our foreign policies based of superego and daily agendas of RTE.

Not long term well planned moves.

There are countless 180 degrees turns . No one knows included Turks where Turkiye goes to.
to understand politics there are higher schools in politics and strategies. Once the information that arrives on the networks is only 10%, the remaining 90% you will never know because it happens behind the scenes and in secret.

I have been conflicted with there thought process to the point I gave up even analyzing it.

I had a hard time understanding it as well. I think Putin puts it best here, "Perhaps only Allah Knows Why Turkey.."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom