......./--)
...../..../
..../ ....(_____ _
[L]........((_| ___))
[I.].......((_ |____))
[K]........((_| ___))
[E]--....((_|__ ))

Whats insulting?

You guys need to take religion less seriously, and learn to take a joke or two.

Everything is fuckin insulting these days.

I think this is not the first time this guy does it. AAP should be different from other political parties in the way they make administration efficient. Not populist measures.
Nelson Mandela once said " I am a Leader, and I should take decisions even if not majority of people does not like it. I will take decisions good for them in the longer run".
These guys will be draining the country and take us to 1960.

There are so many sardarji jokes circulating on whatsapp/internet...why doesnt someone find the source???
And ofcourse many more on hindu gods and Islam too.So whats the big deal??
I guess ppl take religion just too seriously these days.

There are so many sardarji jokes circulating on whatsapp/internet...why doesnt someone find the source???
And ofcourse many more on hindu gods and Islam too.So whats the big deal??
I guess ppl take religion just too seriously these days.

This is no joke just listen to it carefully he was insulting gurudwara. And we all know his toughs about Hazrat Imam Hussain and shia people.

As for the big deal is that these kinds of people who don't care for Hindu, Muslim or Sikhs or right or wrong and everything is a joke for them be the religion of the country.

This is no joke just listen to it carefully he was insulting gurudwara. And we all know his toughs about Hazrat Imam Hussain and shia people.

As for the big deal is that these kinds of people who don't care for Hindu, Muslim or Sikhs or right or wrong and everything is a joke for them be the religion of the country.

Atleast he doesnt favor any one religion.......not even his own.

So I would not make a hullabaloo about his jokes.

what was he before he joined politics?
He's a poet and professor.
And he is often called to IITs, IIMs and other prestigious colleges for mushayaaras.

Last edited:

Bhaijaan, i respect you a lot as a person but this time you are taking it a bit too far.
I just want to ask u a simple thing, can a mortal like him disrespect almighty God or his teachings or anything else related to almighty ???? i hope the answer would be a big NO !!!
So chill and ignore things like these :-)

Last edited:
Aam Admi Party prominent leader Kumar Vishwas insulting Sikhs & Muslims

He even insults and abuses Hindu Gods.

He is a bloody drop out from IIT.... could not take the pressure there.. so now he is trying to catch up the lost ground...

He could be in hot water for that joke about Muharram.

India is not like west where you can make fun of Christ.He could even be charged for destroying harmony :rofl:

@LoveIcon - Lovey Bhai hansiiiii tou meriii bhiii 'bariii laitt khabaar meliii' peiii nikal gaiii ! :ashamed:

But religious sentiments should be respected & such jokes shouldn't be made !

oh come on these are some silly jokes not even worth taking offence at. Criticize them for their policies/stance

Back
Top Bottom