What's new

Kumar Vishwas insulting Sikhs & Muslims

@LoveIcon - Lovey Bhai hansiiiii tou meriii bhiii 'bariii laitt khabaar meliii' peiii nikal gaiii ! :ashamed:

But religious sentiments should be respected & such jokes shouldn't be made !

Butt sb. It's internal matter of India, bring your daig of nihari and have a seat. :cool:

Yaar , its just funny. No offence but he is just making fun to make people smile and have a good time.

Ain't making people happy work of God :P Itself

to me it looks like this guy want some media attention and cheap publicity like veena malik :rofl::rofl:

Who cares? Cheap humor at most, ignorance at least.

Had he known he is going to enter politics, he wouldn't have made the kinda jokes he made then! It was all in a good humor back then.... let it pass! He should be more careful now on! Everything that he says or does will be scrutinized intensely. Afterall he is going to fight RG in general elections... expect more skeletons to tumble out of closet!

Atleast you cannot accuse him of being communal.

All you religious folks out here.. chill and let the gods take care of themselves.

No no....not for teaching.....its usually for mushayaaras that hes called for.
The word lecture is a wrong word I've used in my last post here.
Edited it.

You mean you were wrong in your last post ? o_O

Chalooo koii baaat nahin Brownie Apa ! :p:

This is no joke just listen to it carefully he was insulting gurudwara. And we all know his toughs about Hazrat Imam Hussain and shia people.

As for the big deal is that these kinds of people who don't care for Hindu, Muslim or Sikhs or right or wrong and everything is a joke for them be the religion of the country.
I found it funny
Unlike Muslims Hindus are tolerant and don't mind little jokes towards religion. There are thousand similar jokes going around in wasapp etc
watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETcONZTkqVY#t=23
He was just there to make people laugh, his intentions might not be the same which is reflected in this part(shown in video) of show

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom