What's new

Kumar Vishwas insulting Sikhs & Muslims

But you can call me chocolate brownie...i luv baking it and eating it too.
have you ever tried eating chocolate with cockroach...
first they roast the cockroaches and crickets and then mix it it in the hot chocolate syrup to make the choco-cockroach balls.
try those ..people who tasted them, found it very appealing and tasty...:lol::lol::lol:
[100% fact]

any hard working guy who has challenges to cross is always a believer/theist if not towards any single religion.

this is so stupid,iska auqaat kya hain mooh kholne ke?

have you ever tried eating chocolate with cockroach...
first they roast the cockroaches and crickets and then mix it it in the hot chocolate syrup to make the choco-cockroach balls.
try those ..people who tasted them, found it very appealing and tasty...:lol::lol::lol:
[100% fact]
And I am sure you've tried those chocolates 8-)

And I am sure you've tried those chocolates 8-)
Lady you don't believe me right ..
here this will interest you...:lol::lol:

download (1).jpg

I am veg..want to eat but cannot...:cray::cray::cray:

Relax guys! Why so serious? Let's not be too sensitive on jokes pertaining to religion etc. You'll find thousands in joke books across the country. But no one here seems to go bonkers over that? Why target only Kumar Vishwas? Has opening this thread got a political angle to it?? Seems so!

bhai zakir you deserve more :D
No sir , that kumar vishwas is a real idiot, He came to my college in cultural fest to sing(2012)... but he is only good on stage..on the ground he is too arrogant to talk..:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom