What's new

Kumar Vishwas insulting Sikhs & Muslims

Besides calling you a Chocolate Brownie with a dash of Vanilla (owing to your grey hair) sounds apt ! :whistle:
No no make it chocolate sauce....i hate vanilla.
And that suits me better.:devil:

And please put some sprinklers on it before serving....:p:

Ooops.....did I cross the line this time???
LOC???

Escape!!:crazy_pilot:

I guess ppl take religion just too seriously these days.
Its right of people to take religion seriously. Why we should expect from others to take religion lightly just like we do. If chrsitian make fun of Jesus and Mary don't mean we should expect same from Muslims. We all have different sensibilities and commitment to religion/Prophet/God etc

Its right of people to take religion seriously. Why we should expect from others to take religion lightly just like we do. If chrsitian make fun of Jesus and Mary don't mean we should expect same from Muslims. We all have different sensibilities and commitment to religion/Prophet/God etc

whatever floats your boat.....

But then the curious cat in me asks "what is a religion???"
To me religion is a mere medium which leads me to a more disciplined life.And nobody forces me to follow one as all the religions in their true form is just about a disciplined life.

i would recommend you to watch this movie
religion shouldnt be taken seriouly

Trust me if Kabeer would have been alived today, he would have been tagged Communal...
Kabir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a BS, He is a poet and whats wrong in criticizing religion? He cracked a joke on Sikhs, No Sikh bother about it. OMG movie had Hindu God defamation, Hindu didn't made any drama..

Where as Muslims forced him to apologize, Muslims made non-sense drama on a non-sense movie.

whatever floats your boat.....

But then the curious cat in me asks "what is a religion???"
To me religion is a mere medium which leads me to a more disciplined life.And nobody forces me to follow one as all the religions in their true form is just about a disciplined life.
Its not about me or you. Religion might be a source of fun for those who don't believe in it but different people have different emotional attachment with their religious beliefs. Some people take their religion seriously while others dont. Taking religion seriously is not same as forcing others into your beliefs. If you cannot relate yourself with Hadart imam hussian then you will never understand the significance of karbala and it would be a comedy scene to you .There are many things in your cultures/beliefs which would not make any sense to those who don't follow this culture/traditions/beliefs . I am sure you will not enjoy it if someone make fun of your cultural and religious practices by ridiculing/mocking them. If we have the right to make fun of religious practices then others have the right to be offended by it :)

Its not about me or you. Religion might be a source of fun for those who don't believe in it but different people have different emotional attachment with their religious beliefs. Some people take their religion seriously while others dont. Taking religion seriously is not same as forcing others into your beliefs. If you cannot relate yourself with Hadart imam hussian then you will never understand the significance of karbala and it would be a comedy scene to you .There are many things in your cultures/beliefs which would not make any sense to those who don't follow this culture/traditions/beliefs . I am sure you will not enjoy it if someone make fun of your cultural and religious practices by ridiculing/mocking them. If we have the right to make fun of religious practices then others have the right to be offended by it :)

You're right ppl have their sentiments attached to so called religion.And I havent understood why?
We all are brought up in a society where first ppl are differentiated on the basis of their gender then religion and their country and so on and on.
Ppl have to learn to be a lot more tolerant.

AndI did NOT get the alert for this quote.

to me it looks like this guy want some media attention and cheap publicity like veena malik :rofl::rofl:

He is digging AAPs grave....

pic23.jpg

Atheist are like homosexuals,Attention Seekers :yes4:

Back
Top Bottom