What's new

AAP candidates for Lok sabha

let them Announce the list. . . result will be like. .

Jyadatar Baap (BJP) ko milega. . . . . THoda bohot AAP ko milega. . or jo bach gaya wo Paap( Congress ) ko milega . .
cancan.gif

P.S- this is the second time i'm using these lines. . plz do not make phum of me :ashamed:

Use it often. I liked the rhymes. :tup:

so guys like HS phulkha and jarnail singh are cia agents??

great

Anyone that opposes glorious leader param pujya modiji bhagwan's chances of becoming PM and bringing Ram Rajya with Nitin Gadakari, Amit Shah, Yeddy and co (laxman, bharat etc.) is obviously a CIA agent.

HS Phulkha is AAP candidate from Ludhiana

a senior supreme court advocate is a well known person in punjab due to his selfless long fight for justice of 1984 victims

akalis .......ur end game is here.............finally
You are living in delusional world mate i understand your sentiments but elections are not won buy mere emotional sentiments its a practical calculative system for example Akalis are there in punjab for decades now they have proper cadre and members which are in huge numbers will be present at booth level at time of elections Did you really believe Aap can create such cadre in just two months itz totally impossible do you really know how many party members are require to maintain mere one booth at time of elections and there are hundreds of booths present in just 1 lok sabha seat How can Party like aap can generate such huge numbers of party workers at every booth level in such short period Do the Math you will found your answers in question itself

Anyone that opposes glorious leader param pujya modiji bhagwan's chances of becoming PM and bringing Ram Rajya with Nitin Gadakari, Amit Shah, Yeddy and co (laxman, bharat etc.) is obviously a CIA agent.
lol

You are living in delusional world mate i understand your sentiments but elections are not won buy mere emotional sentiments its a practical calculative system for example Akalis are there in punjab for decades now they have proper cadre and members which are in huge numbers will be present at booth level at time of elections Did you really believe Aap can create such cadre in just two months itz totally impossible do you really know how many party members are require to maintain mere one booth at time of elections and there are hundreds of booths present in just 1 lok sabha seat How can Party like aap can generate such huge numbers of party workers at every booth level in such short period Do the Math you will found your answers in question itself

even if they dont win anything in punjab in this election.............hopefully they will get enough votes percentage that will force akali bjp gundas from ruining punjab .

and about party workers......where i am staying cureently.............there is a local office of aap opened recently......and since kejriwal asked for SIT on 84 and pardon of bhullar.......long lines of people is seen daily for becoming it member.

another thing.......i got info that a ex-mla from nearby area who won numerous times independently (yes more then twice) has been approched by AAP .
do u think he might be having some support base already in place for elections atleast in his assembly consituency? couple it with AAP effect and its doing in related to sikh issues..........it might make a difference

state elections are very away ...........still many years to go............AAP will have a proper organisation set up by then

Last edited:
Hopes for alternative politics watered down too quickly. Would have loved for some educated and serious guys to come on national scene. AAP was a big let down; too much noise and zero delivery. More than this Janlokpal, the most idiotic thing was CM sitting for a dharna to remove those police officers.

lol

even if they dont win anything in punjab in this election.............hopefully they will get enough votes percentage that will force akali bjp gundas from ruining punjab .

and about party workers......where i am staying cureently.............there is a local office of aap opened recently......and since kejriwal asked for SIT on 84 and pardon of bhullar.......long lines of people is seen daily for becoming it member.

another thing.......i got info that a ex-mla from nearby area who won numerous times independently (yes more then twice) has been approched by AAP .
do u think he might be having some support base already in place for elections atleast in his assembly consituency? couple it with AAP effect and its doing in related to sikh issues..........it might make a difference

state elections are very away ...........still many years to go............AAP will have a proper organisation set up by then

Come on matey!!! Can't you see what this Kejriwal is doing whole time..mudslinging with no proof whatsoever. I initially thought that he is a genuine guy who wants to solve the problems of India. Let me list out why he should not be trusted:
1. Swore on his children that he would not take support from Congress
2. Said had solid proof against Sheila Dikshit
3. Runs away from responsibility after realising that fulfilling promises made during elections is harder than he thought. I mean first he wants to table a bill using unconstitutional method and then resigns when the opposition does not support.

I tell you this is a shrewd guy with lots of ego and who is as power hungry as others. All this drama of resignation and sacrifice is nothing but a calculated and well thought plan to appropriate more power in the next elections.

Still Better than Congress Khalistan movement created Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale , People of punjab dont want that time will come again Punjab civil war Learn history of punjab first

People of punjab will never fooled by populist measures Congress tried this many times

By this measure of yours any party can win any were in india hahAHA this is not possible For Eg even there is Wave Of modi (Approved buy latest surveys) in Whole india Bjp is Not getting Enough seats in bengal,karela andhra Even they have huge cadre Present their that States will not helping Bjp Your example is just present on paper not in real world

I wonder what'll Kejriwal do after forming govt. in center..

resign. every time opposed ?

No, he resigned to form Govt. in center, he won't resign from there (provided he gets there first). :-)

Come on matey!!! Can't you see what this Kejriwal is doing whole time..mudslinging with no proof whatsoever. I initially thought that he is a genuine guy who wants to solve the problems of India. Let me list out why he should not be trusted:
1. Swore on his children that he would not take support from Congress
2. Said had solid proof against Sheila Dikshit
3. Runs away from responsibility after realising that fulfilling promises made during elections is harder than he thought. I mean first he wants to table a bill using unconstitutional method and then resigns when the opposition does not support.

I tell you this is a shrewd guy with lots of ego and who is as power hungry as others. All this drama of resignation and sacrifice is nothing but a calculated and well thought plan to appropriate more power in the next elections.

Exactly!! That sums up everything. :tup:

second list to be announced today.

Rabbi shergill from Amritsar .............interestingly he is not running Navjot singh sidhu.........Sidhu pagi spoke against gunda raaj of NDA in punjab so he will be shifted out of punjab....apprantly he sat on DHARNA against Badals.....lol.....just join AAP sidhu pagi

who is rabbi shergill ........video shows him

third list is out.

Chandigarh goes to savita bhatti.........wife of late jaspal Bhatti.

SAvita Bhatti along with husband is a well known face in Punjab having featured in numours Tv shows and much famous Political satire like recession party / suitcase party / hawala party

Back
Top Bottom