What's new

AAP candidates for Lok sabha

Prometheus

Reaction score
Country
India
AAP's first Lok Sabha list out, Ashutosh to contest against Kapil Sibal | NDTV.com

New Delhi: Just two days after resigning from the Delhi government, the Aam Aadmi Party has turned its attention on the upcoming general elections.

Finalising 20 seats as part of its first list for Lok Sabha candidates, the party announced that former journalist and AAP spokesperson Ashutosh will contest against Union Minister Kapil Sibal from the Chandi Chowk seat in Delhi.

The party's Mukul Tripathi will take on Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid from the Farrukhabad seat, meanwhile, senior advocate HS Phoolka will contest from Ludhiana against Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari.

Announcing the list, AAP's Manish Sisodia said Anjali Damania will contest against Nitin Gadkari from Nagpur and confirmed that Kumar Vishwas is slated to take on Rahul Gandhi in Amethi.

Activist Medha Patkar will contest polls from Mumbai (North East) and Yogendra Yadav will contest from Gurgaon.

did i hear correct ??

Jarnail singh who did "Shoe"side attack on chidambaram has been given ticket???

lol

I wonder what'll Kejriwal do after forming govt. in center..

resign. every time opposed ?

nothing constructive to talk?? ehhh

Jarnail Singh - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

i would love to see this man sitting near chidambaram in parliament ....................lol

jarnail_toss.jpg

I know but I just couldn't stop laughing at it. Especially when I thought how a few paranoid members might think that Indians are taking over PDF.:cheesy:

no u are not.

bjp and congress are spending big time on advertisement
Yeh, this is one of my criticism of current system of democracy in third world countries. All rich and large parties tend to hog the lime light just because they have the means to do so, leaving poorer parties at a serious disadvantage.

I know but I just couldn't stop laughing at it. Especially when I thought how a few paranoid members might think that Indians are taking over PDF.:cheesy:

Yeh, this is one of my criticism of current system of democracy in third world countries. All rich and large parties tend to hog the lime light just because they have the means to do so, leaving poorer parties at a serious disadvantage.

Many parties are created to cut opposition votes ,MQM was created to cut out PPP 8-)8-)

well wonder why aaj tak is most watched news channel in india............. power of aam admi
congress ka hath aam aadmi ke sath :lol:

IBN7 ambanis channel wo bhi popular ,NDTV congress dalaal wobhi :rofl:

Many parties are created to cut opposition votes ,MQM was created to cut out PPP 8-)8-)

congress ka hath aam aadmi ke sath :lol:

IBN7 ambanis channel wo bhi popular ,NDTV congress dalaal wobhi :rofl:

But that is hardly true. The areas that MQM came to occupy and hold hardly ever voted for PPP. Maybe more comparable to the situation of Jamaat e Islami, perhaps, since they were the hardest hit. But I understand what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom