What's new

Kulbushun Yadav to be asked about last wish,will be allowed final prayer before hanging.

You are free to believe me or not.

There are many Indians with multiple identities.

Which have nothing whatsoever to do with going to Pakistan to kill people.

I'm willing to believe that but those people are probably your average joes who their own family wouldn't know if they ever went missing.

Jhadav on the other hand is a Navy Commander, he probably remains under persistent scrutiny. Having a fake identity for him and continuing to draw service benefits is almost impossible. Then consider the fact that he was running a business in Iran which means that his alternative ID has to check out fully, fake education credentials, fake bank statements, fake tax returns, this spans multiple departments and such an extensive fraud is impossible to pull off in the computerized age. However, if Indian systems are indeed so weak as to be this terribly compromised than the world must question the integrity of the Indian professionals and immigrants that they hire.

As our External affairs minister had on record told our parliament that government of India will do anything and everything, even if it is out of the way, I seriously doubt Pakistan will be able to carry out his execution anytime soon ?? The out of the way should have been started long back I guess. Let's wait and see in the coming months. :-)

I forsee a naval blockade

I'm willing to believe that but those people are probably your average joes who their own family wouldn't know if they ever went missing.

Jhadav on the other hand is a Navy Commander, he probably remains under persistent scrutiny. Having a fake identity for him and continuing to draw service benefits is almost impossible. Then consider the fact that he was running a business in Iran which means that his alternative ID has to check out fully, fake education credentials, fake bank statements, fake tax returns, this spans multiple departments and such an extensive fraud is impossible to pull off in the computerized age. However, if Indian systems are indeed so weak as to be this terribly compromised than the world must question the integrity of the Indian professionals and immigrants that they hire.

I am not contesting criminality here. He was in all likelihood running a shady business.

And for you and @PakSword finding multiple identities hard to swallow, how do you think the multi billions in benami transactions and shell companies and money routing takes place?

Or are you suggesting all that became history once things got computerised and linked?

We'd rather try and make you see reason first. And do the right thing.

The right thing would have been not to send such people, not to kill Pakistanis, not to try and destroy peace in Pakistan, not to try and isolate Pakistan, but at that time india was high on its super power dose ....... it even went to attack cricket team ............. I mean come on attacking infrastructure ..... well ok fine .............. but attacking sportsmen, school children, common people in churches and mosques ............ only a coward can do that.

The right thing would have been not to send such people, not to kill Pakistanis, not to try and destroy peace in Pakistan, not to try and isolate Pakistan, but at that time india was high on its super power dose ....... it even went to attack cricket team ............. I mean come on attacking infrastructure ..... well ok fine .............. but attacking sportsmen, school children, common people in churches and mosques ............ only a coward can do that.

No one is innocent here.

I hope we talk to each other without superfluous pedestals.

Or makeshift soapboxes?

I am not contesting criminality here. He was in all likelihood running a shady business.

And for you and @PakSword finding multiple identities hard to swallow, how do you think the multi billions in benami transactions and shell companies and money routing takes place?

Or are you suggesting all that became history once things got computerised and linked?

Shell companies are run under nom de guerres held by relative nobodies. The whole issue here is, that Jadhav is not a nobody.

Shell companies are run under nom de guerres held by relative nobodies. The whole issue here is, that Jadhav is not a nobody.

Now he is not.

Previously he was just a sailor.

South Mumbai has more sailors per square kilometer than any piece of real estate anywhere in the country.

And he's 46. You know how senior they get by that age ....

Last edited:
See, there is something called morality.. When you compare the case of your serving commander who was caught with a fake ID on him with a person who went to Nepal for a job interview (and Nepalese government is also investigating this case and cooperating with Pakistan, I know they have got the CCTV footage of people who received him at the airport). Had your commander been kidnapped from Iran, you would have already filed a case in Iran against his disappearance. Your government has seriously failed in many things..

He was a good soldier and an extremely good spy who was hidden since early 2000s.. You have to give credit to him where it is due.. He was caught just because of one mistake..

For me he is a terrorist, for you he is a soldier and I respect your opinion on this..

But if you have a little morality left, accept that Habib Zahir didn't go to Nepal to sabotage. I know every country has agents, and Pakistan might have its agents deputed in India too, but I can tell you, Habib Zahir isn't one of them..

I can't believe this.. Multiple IDs with similar number and name and family number is fine, but multiple IDs with different names/ date of births, addresses, is extremely difficult to believe. India is not Congo or Rwanda.. It is a hub of IT nowadays in Asia, we have to accept it.. And to make multiple IDs with different names is a security risk for India itself.. I am sure your authorities don't permit it..

You are probably mixing clone IDs with fake IDs.. I can't believe it about India..

What morality are you talking about ??

Ironically both are your part of the story. Please wait some time to know what exactly was your commander doing in Nepal (if he is actually apprehended as you are alleging), not in Kathmandu or any other city/town but specifically in Lumbini (as per Pakistan) which is hardly an hour drive from Indian border ??

You think we should be accepting your perspective in both cases ?? Sorry it ain't gonna happen. :p:

FYI, if he was indeed kidnapped from within Nepal as you are alleging, then it can never happen without the knowledge of the Nepali's secret department concerned. :)

Pakistan has not set good example by releasing Kashmir Singh. Pakistan released him with a lot of fanfare. He crossed the border and admitted ot his crime. He was a RAW agent.

Going by what happened to Kashmir Singh and Sarabjit Singh, I have very little hope Yadav will be hanged.
Time has changed... it is 2017 and media is very active... despite the fact the patwaris wish to release him but that is not going to happen.

No one is innocent here.

I hope we talk to each other without superfluous pedestals.

Or makeshift soapboxes?

If you believe no one is innocent ........ then why advocate for Yadev's life when you have already hanged Kasab? Why have different standards?

If you believe no one is innocent ........ then why advocate for Yadev's life when you have already hanged Kasab? Why have different standards?

Unlike Kasab, I have seen ZERO evidence on Jadhav.

Well your arguments indeed carry weight. And I wish to believe the same is true in the case of the passport and ID issues to Mr. Mullah Akhtar Mansour. :)

If what you are saying is true in the case of Mr. Jadhav, then the passport and ID of Mr. Mansour also can't be acquired without the help of relevant Pakistani agencies, since he was having an Iranian visa at the time he died, and the passports are bound to be cross checked by Iranian authorities. :)

There are live CCTV footages available showing Kasab firing indiscriminately on public, and the same has been shared with every single country including pakistan. Some of those are even available on youtube!! That case was pretty simple and straightforward, hundreds of eye witnesses, live footages and all sorts of evidences (including a tapped phone call from Pakistan directing him and his other cohorts on what to do to maximise casualties) even then a transparent legal process was followed and govt lawyers have to fight a long legal procedure to get him convicted - in local courts, in High court, till supreme court.

That and the case of KJ are as different as chalk and cheese. At least as long as any credible and un-deniable evidence, other than his confession (which in all likelihood is forced), is made public.

Back
Top Bottom