What's new

Kulbushun Yadav to be asked about last wish,will be allowed final prayer before hanging.

Secondly what are the prospects of Pakistan postponing or canceling his execution ?

Pakistan has not set good example by releasing Kashmir Singh. Pakistan released him with a lot of fanfare. He crossed the border and admitted ot his crime. He was a RAW agent.

Going by what happened to Kashmir Singh and Sarabjit Singh, I have very little hope Yadav will be hanged.

Read on this website what I mentioned in the title.
http://www.tajzia.pk/2017/04/10/47609/

Does anyone have any idea regarding when the execution will be carried out ?

Secondly what are the prospects of Pakistan postponing or canceling his execution ?

As our External affairs minister had on record told our parliament that government of India will do anything and everything, even if it is out of the way, I seriously doubt Pakistan will be able to carry out his execution anytime soon ?? The out of the way should have been started long back I guess. Let's wait and see in the coming months. :-)

By the way any news about your Lt. Col Habib ?? :)

Pakistan has not set good example by releasing Kashmir Singh. Pakistan released him with a lot of fanfare. He crossed the border and admitted ot his crime. He was a RAW agent.

Going by what happened to Kashmir Singh and Sarabjit Singh, I have very little hope Yadav will be hanged.

He was a RAW agent and server his term 35 years in jail. Isn't that fare enough ?? That is how almost all sane nations deal with spies. :)

As our External affairs minister had on record told our parliament that government of India will do anything and everything, even if it is out of the way, I seriously doubt Pakistan will be able to carry out his execution anytime soon ?? The out of the way should have been started long back I guess. Let's wait and see in the coming months. :-)

By the way any news about your Lt. Col Habib ?? :)

Lol I love the bit about the Lt. Col Habib the desperation and hurt clearly evident love it carry on

Lol I love the bit about the Lt. Col Habib the desperation and hurt clearly evident love it carry on

Hurt, yes hurt certainly is there I won't lie. But desperation ? Never, actually I see things the other way around. Mr. Kulbushan Yadav is in your custody for well over a year now. Yet the timing of his sentence have a strange coincidence, it was published couple of days after Mr. Habib went missing. Obviously something is fishy. 8-)

Moreover personally I want Pakistan to execute Mr. Yadav ASAP, it will always be in the best interest of my country. You will know that down the road. :azn:

Hurt, yes hurt certainly is there I won't lie. But desperation ? Never, actually I see things the other way around. Mr. Kulbushan Yadav is in your custody for well over a year now. Yet the timing of his sentence have a strange coincidence, it was published couple of days after Mr. Habib went missing. Obviously something is fishy. 8-)

Moreover personally I want Pakistan to execute Mr. Yadav ASAP, it will always be in the best interest of my country. You will know that down the road. :azn:

well I'm glad you agree he is deserving of the punishment as you want Pakistan to execute him ASAP the rest of your illusions will be corrected over time the sign of weakness chest thumping when you have nothing has always been an Indian thing and you've mastered that

we dont even know if he is dead or alive.

this is probably scare mongering from Pak media.

Ok, agreed we are weak. But remember we haven't lost anything over the last 70 years of conflict between us, that is something that we have really mastered. :azn:

the only advice I can give you is to stay on topic and not derail the thread because thread has nothing to do with history it's present we are talking about...

Ok, agreed we are weak. But remember we haven't lost anything over the last 70 years of conflict between us, that is something that we have really mastered. :azn:

Aksai Chin ring any bells?

Back
Top Bottom