What's new

Kulbushun Yadav to be asked about last wish,will be allowed final prayer before hanging.

Are you saying that India lost 'Aksai Chin', a part of Kashmir, thereby accepting that Kashmir belonged to India in the first place?

Ok let me clear it up, India occupies Kashmir and lost the region of Aksai Chin in a conflict with China. Happy now?

Anyway i was replying to the other guy who said that in the last 70 years they havn't lost anything in conflicts.

If things are proceeding at such fast pace, it can only mean that Mr. Jadhav is already dead and now it's only being covered up. Obviously something is being hushed up.

Such haste in proceeding with cases of spies wasn't even shown by US and USSR at the height of the cold war.

What gives, Pakistan?

Military courts works fast. Nothing surprising. He will get chance to appeal to COAS only.

What haste?

If things are proceeding at such fast pace, it can only mean that Mr. Jadhav is already dead and now it's only being covered up. Obviously something is being hushed up.

Such haste in proceeding with cases of spies wasn't even shown by US and USSR at the height of the cold war.

What gives, Pakistan?

Hurt, yes hurt certainly is there I won't lie. But desperation ? Never, actually I see things the other way around. Mr. Kulbushan Yadav is in your custody for well over a year now. Yet the timing of his sentence have a strange coincidence, it was published couple of days after Mr. Habib went missing. Obviously something is fishy. 8-)

Moreover personally I want Pakistan to execute Mr. Yadav ASAP, it will always be in the best interest of my country. You will know that down the road. :azn:

I feel for this chap Yadav who exposed himself in harms way for his country, a man who really did something for his country even though I despise him for bringing bloodshed to my lands, is being waved by an Indian keyboard warrior who doesn't know shit about national interest,on his way to death. What a punk!

so how is absence of dramatization and clown dancing on the media equal to being "hasty"?

It's unnatural and suspicious.

So you carry out a trial of such a well-known 'terrorist/spy' who has been in the news for over a year and you don't even let your own people know? Why the hush hush affair? You just come out one fine morning and say 'Here is the death sentence for XYZ'? Seriously? Even the Nazis got a better deal than that.

How long did the trial last? Weeks? Months? 99% of the time, complicated trials like this last way longer than this one did. Who were the judges? Who was the defendant's attorney? Why wasn't press coverage allowed? The press wasn't even informed!

It appears that there's an obvious attempt to cover up something.

Kashmir singh was spy, the case filed was based on spying etc.. however, Yadav cased was filed on basis pf terrorism and espionage. So most likely he will be hanged.
Someone mentioned of death squad which sounds cruel but most honorable way for a soldier to die.

:rofl:
C9NGsMGUIAA-Is8.jpg:large

It's unnatural and suspicious.

So you carry out a trial of such a well-known 'terrorist/spy' who has been in the news for over a year and you don't even let your own people know? Why the hush hush affair? You just come out one fine morning and say 'Here is the death sentence for XYZ'? Seriously? Even the Nazis got a better deal than that.

How long did the trial last? Weeks? Months? 99% of the time, complicated trials like this last way longer than this one did. Who were the judges? Who was the defendant's attorney? Why wasn't press coverage allowed? The press wasn't even informed!

It appears that there's an obvious attempt to cover up something.

He most likely succumbed to torture.

And the Pakistanis are covering up for the world.

The spy rings on both sides know exactly what has happened.

And will act accordingly.

Read on this website what I mentioned in the title.
http://www.tajzia.pk/2017/04/10/47609/

Does anyone have any idea regarding when the execution will be carried out ?

Secondly what are the prospects of Pakistan postponing or canceling his execution ?

All depends on what Pakistan really wants to get out of this episode and at what level our Top brass feels Pakistan is at in terms of rooting out terrorism. If Pakistan is ready to take the battle back to India, this would clearly indicate Pakistan has succeeded in significantly eradicating Indian proxies from within our borders and is ready for the next step - Counter terrorism!

He most likely succumbed to torture.

And the Pakistanis are covering up for the world.

The spy rings on both sides know exactly what has happened.

And will act accordingly.

He is a unlawful combatant... under the New World Order he is eligible for a good old school torturing! I hope he was waterboarded to the n-th degree!

Back
Top Bottom